Finally got my replacements

Silver Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 882
Finally after a long month or so i finally got my VQ's in replacement for my 12.1's. they are so sexy it makes me want to keep them. probably on of the most beautiful subs ive ever seen.

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 1604
pics

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 889
tommrow i guess. i actually pretty much just sold them lol gettin the down payment tommrow to reserve them. im gonna order my sx's tommrow tho hopefully they will kick the sh1t out of thoes VQ's, in spl ne ways.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1607
i built a box finally for my one sx 15.and ive never heard nothang get so loud off the lil amount of power i gave it but at the same time souund so good.you will be imppressed.mines tuned to 32 hz

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 893
yea im tuning my 2 12's to 32 or 33 hz i cant wait and i have 2200 rms for them
should be crazy loud.

how many watts do you have your 15 on and how big is your box?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1611
oh ya very loud.mine isnt installed yet till i get a suv.but i hooked mine up in the truck to see how she sounded.only had 969 watts going to it off a rf t5001bd.and it flexed the h3ll out of the truck.it was crazy.when i do get er installed hopefully in march im putting more like 1600 rms on it.the box has four cubes of airspace.i cant wait to here it when it gets broke in & with more power on it.

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 894
wow 1600 for that single sub should be insane. i didnt think they could take that much power. you deff gotta take a video or pics of it when your done. what kind of suv you lookin at?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1616
ppl run 2k to sx 15's and hey take it like its nothang.i thank it was chad on here that gave his 2500 watts.why do u thank i reccomended sx's to u.there very good quality subs

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 896
the guy at low hz (kevin i beleive) said that the sx could take around 1200 or so at maximum. not sure if he was reffering to just the 12 but i thought they all were the same. kinda makes me wish i got a 4k watta amp now lol. im sure 2.2k will be plenty for me tho.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1617
2.2 k is gonna be crazy loud.u only gain 3db's for doubling power.just about every person that has a sx gives theres more than 1200 .idk about the 12's tho .1200 watts on a 12 is alot of excursion lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1618
and im lookin for a blazer

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 898
Here are the pics I love the huge vented pole peice you can pretty much touch the inside of the coil former through the vented pole peice.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1625
they look nice.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 552
i thought i posted in this thread already anyways nice subs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us