My amp

Silver Member
Username: Rtyauch301

Post Number: 197
first my buddy has his neon tubs bridged on his amp with his subs it flashes with the music and looks cool i wanna do the same thing but i dont think this is good for the amp i dont know if it will change ohm loads and dont wanna screw up my amp so does anyone know if this would power the led bars http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=3891

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3301
that amp would be perfect to use for LEDS instead of powering speakers. Good choice.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5826
^^^^

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 1615
lmao at this one

Silver Member

Post Number: 202
what u havnt ever seen it done before

Gold Member

Post Number: 1623
u know they dont make the led tubes that u hook up to a amp anymore..they just make ones u can hook up to the lighter jack in your car.if u had one that just plugs to the amp.u could just hook it up with one of your speakers on a amp your already using.ive seen it done

Silver Member

Post Number: 203
yes i know they dont make them but i do have a few of them but id rather put them on another amp i have 2 much money in my current amp 2 risk somthing happening

Gold Member

Post Number: 1628
go ahead then

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 874
just get a damn circuit for it u can get noise senseitive circuit's you put it in line with the power then when it senses the music the lights flash to the beat its how newer neons do it they have a chip in them that senses the music and does the same.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us