I just want PLAIN LOUD!!! (and cheap)

thomas j.
alright... I am on a restricted budget and am only really willing to buy a 300W rms amp or something like that since I don't want to spend extra money on a capacitor or alternator upgrade... and I am pretty much just looking for some LOUD AS HELL, DEEP AS A BLACK HOOKER'S... well... you get the picture... BASS! I figured since that was what I was looking for I'd need to go with a bandpass box, but I am most definitely not interested in building one myself. I was looking into some cheap pioneers (ts-w34c's) from circuit city since they're only about 120 bucks, but I don't know what bandpass box would work with them. I can't find any specs about the subs... but would any of the cheap bandpass boxes on eBay do for my needs? I think best buy had a couple in a probend box and that was awesome, but that box is like 150 bucks... so funk that. Anywho, does anyone have any suggestions for my 300 watt supply for which would give me the loudest, most obnoxious, cheapest bass I could afford and put in a bandpass or vented box for less than 200 bucks?

i got an MTX 251D and ill tell you its not alot of power it rated at 165 rms but myne does 218 rms at 4 ohm's but man it pounds and it was on sell at circuit city for like 135 bucks so look into that its an awsome amp im running 2 Alpine 12" Type E's on it and it rocks im running the 12's in parellel so its running in 2 ohm's and its rock stable and alot of bass rattles my mirror like crazy the mirror wont stay put i have to adjust it all the time
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us