BEST pioneer speakers? help plz

Bronze Member
Username: Leapoldstotch

Post Number: 18
they have lots of nice speakers as i can tell but i want the LOUDEST and most BASS. right now ive got 2 A series 6x9s, 300 watts max 40 rms. they have 460 watts max and 80 watts rms A series which sound like it would be tons louder b/c of the max and rms. but thats only A series.. they have D and PRS series which im assuming are better? but none of them have as much max and rms wattage as the As. and the PRS series arent even 6x9s.. so what do i do? i want the LOUDEST and most BASS i can get. ive got a 2x 100 watt amp so i can power them fine. any ideas ?

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 127
thats what subs are made for dude, bass. i use my speakers just for vocals.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
i know, but the thing is i dont want sub bass, i want speaker bass. i mean its enough for me. i just want VOLUME. LOUD!! the ones i have no ware pretty loud i mean after u get outa the car ur hearing is pretty impaired lol but i want to be heard from a long ways away. its alot cheaper than subs 2. any suggestions on some loud speakers that are nice? i just read that pioneers really arent the best? and even if the prs pioneers are only 6 1/2 and like 50 watts rms would they be loud as hell? or are they just 500 bucks b/c they sound good?

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 128
well get sum good components and power them with an amp. lol pioneer speakers arent 500 bucks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
they have prs series pioneers for 500 bucks retail.. thats not how much u can get them for but thats what they cost go on their website. good component? not coaxial? which ones are better? and give an example of "good" component. i see speakers that cost over 200 bcusk that are only like 50 watts rms and not even 300 max.. does max volums depend on max and rms wattage as much as i think it does?

Silver Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI United States

Post Number: 202
dont even pay attention to max ratings.

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 302
max watts = BS

rms is what you look at. the pioneer premier prs components have some exceptional midbass and can get darn loud on a CLEAN 75rms. if you want pioneers(there are better out there) then get the premier ts-720's

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 129
yea, u can always find better deals on ebay, thats where i buy most of my stuff for cheaper. for any speakers you alwys look at RMS not the max....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
i went to a local dealer and he showed me these kenwood excelon 6x9s, he just got them for 08. and i m pretty sure they were 90 watts rms. has anyone heard these in action? or heard kenwwod speakers period? my amp is kenwood which some people says helps lol but idk..

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 154
if your interested i got infinity 693.7is 6x9s for sale only had them in ma car for a month.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26%26item%3D190193423454%26&ih=009

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 306
matching amp brand with speaker brand has nothing to do with their performance...theres ALWAYS a better amp out there. as for the kenwood speakers, ive never heard them but i have heard a lot of kenwood stuff. most of it is entry level stuff. nothing that will WOW you. the pioneer premier ts-720prs's are so much above the kenwoods.

my .02

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids like my rhyme...

Post Number: 3773
seth you're an idiot.

Silver Member
Username: Dmm2005

DD Audio ORION, Warren Count... USA

Post Number: 585
the pioneer premeir ts are probably the best co-axes I've heard if youre looking to stay on a reasonable budget...I hate like hell I missed the pair we marked down to 37 bucks at circuit city on open box, my damn manager bought them out from under me lol.

Bronze Member
Username: Oreos

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 62
WELL MY OPINION WOULD BE TO start adding component sets AND A 4 CHANNEL AMP UPGRADE SHOULD GET YOU WERE YOU WANT TO GO ID DO SOMTHING LIKE a couple stes of these if you have your heart on pioneer http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PIONEER-TS-C160R-6-5-CAR-AUDIO-COMPONENTS-SPEAKERS_W0QQi temZ280195915093QQihZ018QQcategoryZ32819QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 63
maybe this amp again if staying with pioneer http://cgi.ebay.com/Pioneer-Premier-PRS-D4000F-1200W-4-Channel-Car-Amp_W0QQitemZ 130193095051QQihZ003QQcategoryZ39739QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 64
and maybe one of these http://cgi.ebay.com/6X9-SPEAKER-ADAPTER-PLATES-UNIVERSAL-6-1-2-OR-NEW_W0QQitemZ2 80162109359QQcmdZViewItem
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us