Need a quick fix

Silver Member
Username: Kenny_hammond

Post Number: 279
ok i am looking for a sub that will go good with this box :ANUFACTURER BOX SPECS

* WIDTH= 48-1/2"
* BOTTOM DEPTH= 16-1/4"
* TOP DEPTH= 13
* HEIGHT=13"

Our custom under seat truck boxes have an average mounting depth of
5.25y-5.5y and aprox. 7-1 cubic feet of air space per chamber. These are aprox. Measurements and we have no way of giving exacts as most of these boxes are abnormal shapes.

SIZES AVAILABLE IN 12y

We also sell spacer 5/8" spacer plates if you application is close or will not fit.

Most of our boxes will accommodate the following brands of subwoofers as well as many others. This is in no way a guarantee that they will fit each and every box offered. Please call if you need help on determining what will fit

KICKER

CVR10 CVR12 CVR15 AND COMP10 COMP12 COMP15 SERIES as well as others

SONY

XS-LL1200B XS-L102P5 XS-L122P5 XS-L151P5 as well as others

AUDIOBAHN

MOST SHALLOW MOUNT SERIES SUCH AS AW1251SE AW1051SE AW1571SE. ALUM12Q as well as others

ROCKFORD

P1 SERIES ( P2 SERIES will work with spacer plates) as well as others

PIONEER

TS-W306C TS-W125C TS-W306DVCC : those are the sub that they say i can install but i am looking for somethen to realy pound out some good bass and still not distort AT ALL.... so if the ones that are listed are ok then please tell me witch ones and a amp please other than that i am wanting to spend about 600 on the subs together....and amp i can save enough to get the right one ( i like jl audio but dont know witch ones to get ) (and i have heard that eclipse are good) ???????? well thanks for the help

Silver Member
Username: Kenny_hammond

Post Number: 280
just trying to get backl to the top so i could get some help thanks..........

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 135
that info doesnt tell us nothing. lol most of it is BS
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us