Flat screens for $49!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Durski

Post Number: 226
yeah im going to one of those huge liquidation sales at our civic center this weekend, I wonder if they're gonna have anything worth while or if its all crap that nobody wants.

Anyone ever find good deals at these?

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1270
The commercial to those events always remind of like a Monster Jam commercial. Tons of hype.

SABADO SABADO SABADO!!

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 2839
dont go man

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1273
Exactly what I was trying to get at. Although it's not a bad even to kill time at, that is if you got nothing else going on.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 2860
The thing with those liquidations is, they advertise an item for an unbelievable price and only have like one to sell at that price. Or they advertise low prices while flashing a nice product and you get there and the low prices are for cheap @ss product.

Silver Member

Post Number: 227
well, I got time to kill so I'm gonna go. Prolly won't buy anything now, but it can't hurt to see what's out there.

I used to go to these and get computer parts, before car audio was on my mind... I bet it's gonna be all pyle and lightning audio !!!

Maybe someone's got a HO alt for a 97 accord for.. . um.. $20 sounds right, lol

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 12736
Some of those events also charge a cover so you can't even look for free.

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 104
x2 with Naledge.

Silver Member
Username: Ccdoggy

Post Number: 194
I went to one by me and it was absolute crap. they charged like $5 to get in and they had nothing of interest at all. Not worth you're time at all.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3282
I went to one last year, $18 to get in, and it was all crap. They had autoburn flame subs for like $80 and pyle amps and crap. There was some good electronic supply parts there and tools. And the sausages were dry...

I did buy a vacuume cleaner. Hover Wind tunnel for $50 reconed.

I would not go again.

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 300
DO NOT GO! the only thing there is CRAP! they got computers but they look like they were IBMs first prototype. all junky and like they got pentium 1's lmao.

waste of money IMO

Silver Member

Post Number: 231
lol it was 99% crap. Just got back. $5 to get in, no biggie, but they didn't have a whole lot of anything, i mean, they did have crap just not a whole lot of it. I did find one possible gem in the desert, a DEH - 690UB, sticker on it said $249, not a great deal and its prolly broken somehow anyway. I might go back tomorrow and see if they can test it or something, but even then i don't think i'll grab unless i can get em down to $100, lol.

glad i didnt pay $18 to get in, holy sh!t

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 115
chris durski r u lookin for a HU? becuase i mite have mine up for sale soon a premier deh-d780mp with an ipod adapter CD-IB100II , everything in great condition. but ill have to wait till i get my 7" indash dvd player first.

Silver Member

Post Number: 232
I am indeed. What im lookin for is something with USB (front or rear) and a decent display - 3 line view or better. pics / price?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5791
You can get a JVC KD-AR880 with front panel USB for $125 on ebay
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us