DD Prices

Silver Member
Username: Wylie_coyote

Post Number: 160
i'm looking to get a DD9515 and a DDM or DDZ amp to power it, or maybe 1 of those Addessa amps that look pretty nice. But i have no idea how much the DD stuff is, this makes it difficult to save or know what i'm aiming for.

I've been trying to find prices but with no luck. i'm looking to buy direct from the dealer so anyone have any idea how much they are?

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5757
have you tried calling or emailing them? there's also a dealer locator on thier site to see if there's a dealer near you.

Gold Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

They Love 2 Hate Me, Most Hated a... USA

Post Number: 1200
Go to www.soundpressure.com forum and ask them I think they even have price listing but its a dd forum so some1 has to kno.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 5187
call them thats the best way to find out..

there number is 405-239-2800

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

RD 1000.1D with SI MAG...

Post Number: 17330
well rob has a freshly reconed dd9515 for a real good price.

Silver Member

Post Number: 162
nah Chad i'm looking to get it fresh from the dealer.

i wanted to avoid calling em cos its not about being on hold but i didn't know i could email them though.

Silver Member

Post Number: 163
oh sweet, just checked out that soundpressure forum and they have a DD site for Europe, and it looks alot nicer than the American i have to say.

They finally got round to doing it!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1202
See I told ya

Gold Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1534
Walye, Rob's sub is new from the dealer. There is absolutely no warranty with DD so really it makes no difference if you buy it from Rob or the dealer, so why not save the cash and buy his?

Gold Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1535
Btw, you can find used M3's for around $800 and look to spend in excess of $1000 for any Z series amp.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids like my rhyme...

Post Number: 3733
^ Zac would know... he is a DD dealer

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6624
In case you might be interested...

http://www.putfile.com/th3pwn3r/images/170372

I have never powered the voice coils on that sub and it is in great condition. I'm asking only $400 plus ACTUAL shipping. That's the best deal you'll find anywhere on a 9515F with 8'' CF dust cap. It has dual 1.5ohm voice coils.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

RD 1000.1D with SI MAG...

Post Number: 17358
damn rob is doing a chad lee on the price. lol. that is a killer price. if i was in the market for a spl sub, i would be all over that like flies on sh!t.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1205
Rob how would tht sub compare to 2 dd2512? And what's the RMS if its 1500 I def might get tht instead of the 2512? But tht can't be wired to 1 ohm can it?

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1631
Damn wish i had cash i would be all over that sub.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5192
robs sub is a reconed sub. so its not going to be as loud as a new one would be. and 400 + actual shipping is kinda expensive. walye if i were you just buy a 9515g brand new.

does it suck when people kill the deal...
theres a taste of your own medicine.

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1260
Ouch.

Gold Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1537
That sub will will perfect with 1ohm amps. The will see a .75 ohm load at rest.

I would say 1 9515 is louder than 2 2512's?

Gold Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1538
Drivingreckless, what makes you think it wont be as loud as a new one? News flash, it is new, the MS of the motor hasnt changed.

Maybe I'm reading you all wrong, are you saying the newer G's are louder than the F's regardless of them being reconed?, if so then yes that is an accurate statement. Because being reconed or being new makes no difference.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5196
g>f

Gold Member

Post Number: 5197
also two previous owners isnt new to me....recone or not.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6625
"robs sub is a reconed sub. so its not going to be as loud as a new one would be. and 400 + actual shipping is kinda expensive. walye if i were you just buy a 9515g brand new.

does it suck when people kill the deal...
theres a taste of your own medicine."

First off how is $400 plus actual shipping expensive? People are selling 9515Fs that have been used for $450 plus shipping or at least trying to get that much. My price is the best out of any 9515F that you'll find out there. If you find one in this good of shape and never powered with an 8'' CF dust cap and dual 1.5ohm voice coils for cheaper let me know, I'll buy it. The 9515s that they're trying to sell don't even have the CF dust cap which is a pricey upgrade but it sure is nice to look at :-) Yes, a G series is "better" than an F in ways but it will cost about double my asking price brand new from a dealer and it won't perform twice as good as the F series. Lastly, killing my deal? Good job but unlike you I'm not desperate for money, if it sells cool if not I'll use it later on in a future project most likely or perhaps the guy that contacted me through Ebay and wants to pick it up local will come through. It doesn't matter all that much to me if it sells or not but if someone needs it and has the money that I'm asking which is cheaper than any other 9515F out there I'm going to sell it. It's just sitting in DD packaging on my bedroom floor next to my 9512D.

As far as I know the sub has had 1 owner before me which was Killa and he took pretty good care of it un-like some people who just can't have anything nice that are on this forum(People that blow every sub they own).

"Rob how would tht sub compare to 2 dd2512? And what's the RMS if its 1500 I def might get tht instead of the 2512? But tht can't be wired to 1 ohm can it?"

No but it can be wired to .75ohm and if your amp and charging can support it you'll see extra power from your amp :-) Let's not forget about box rise.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1213
idk what box rise is? and whats the RMS if its sellin for 900 + new im sure its more than 1500 watts right?? hows the low end and SQ on it? if the RMS is 1500 or less which i doubt and it has decent SQ and low end i will def get it off you if u still have it round mid febuary. o and if it will fit in the trunk it should tho.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6627
Your ohm load will change when you install the sub in the box you can jump from example the .75ohms that you have it wired at to let's say .82ohms after rise.The RMS is 1500. SQ is all based upon opinion. It's a good sounding sub IMO :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1218
well whenever i get my check ill aim u and see if u still got it unless i change my mind. where do u live so i can get an idea of shipping

Gold Member

Post Number: 6628
I live in Chicago Ridge,Illinois 60415. Shippings going to cost somewhere near $50.00 because it weighs 60 pounds packaged and ready to go and I'd recommend the insurance.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1220
ummm iight tht might put me a bit over my budget but hey who knows like i said when i get my check in the mail ill aim u. thanx for the info tho bud

Gold Member

Post Number: 6629
No problem man.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5201
"First off how is $400 plus actual shipping expensive? People are selling 9515Fs that have been used for $450 plus shipping or at least trying to get that much. My price is the best out of any 9515F that you'll find out there. If you find one in this good of shape and never powered with an 8'' CF dust cap and dual 1.5ohm voice coils for cheaper let me know, I'll buy it. The 9515s that they're trying to sell don't even have the CF dust cap which is a pricey upgrade but it sure is nice to look at Yes, a G series is "better" than an F in ways but it will cost about double my asking price brand new from a dealer and it won't perform twice as good as the F series. Lastly, killing my deal? Good job but unlike you I'm not desperate for money, if it sells cool if not I'll use it later on in a future project most likely or perhaps the guy that contacted me through Ebay and wants to pick it up local will come through. It doesn't matter all that much to me if it sells or not but if someone needs it and has the money that I'm asking which is cheaper than any other 9515F out there I'm going to sell it. It's just sitting in DD packaging on my bedroom floor next to my 9512D."

yea

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 10020
i have a DD;)

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5758
holy shi_t, it's muddy! where the hel_l you been?

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10021
busy....work(mostly), then school, then my latest hobby which is my x360. lol

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 2869
Hello Muddy. Please stay. We can really use you around here....Welcome back.

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10022
i will make a thread in OT so as not to SPAM in the OP's thread.....WHOOOOSH(off to the OT forum)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us