Alpine type x?

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Digital Design 9515, Massive Audi...

Post Number: 2046
Anyone have any experiance with them?

My friend wants a system and was consitering this sub. it will be 1 12" or 1 15" I was thinking the alpine or mabey a HDC3 or something around those lines. Anyone have any opinios? Alpine type x or some other sub?

Bronze Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 97
i heard the alpine type X arent really that good, but the type R's is better...which u prob alreadi know cuz ppl on here alwys ask about them.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids like my rhyme...

Post Number: 3711
the x is a real sq sub... not the desired output alot of people would like... chad will probably respond to this... i think he also said the sq was on par, but it just wasn't loud, but i'll let him tell you himself

Silver Member
Username: Clouduz

Post Number: 295
get the hdc3 i went from the type R to it and it's waaaay better, just make sure your giving it at least 1k watts (HDC3)

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8084
The Type X and the HDC3 are completely different subs.

The type X is a sq geared sub that likes sealed boxes.

The HDC3 is more of a spl oriented sub and would appreciate a ported box much more than a sealed box.

Silver Member
Username: Talon01

Team revolution , Pa Usa

Post Number: 788
x2

Bronze Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 99
i have an hdc315 and i like it alot :-) and good price too. but they only have the D1 in stock for the 15s now.

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1031
I prefered the X over the type-r. It got loud in a ported box- great lows, but with 1500wrms I would hope so. I'd go with the HDC3 or another sub though. I'll put it this way- it looks 'pretty' enough my wife wants it in her car.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us