I hate hifisoundconnection

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2510
so finally, they send an email last friday saying my refund should be processed by monday (MLK day) so i figure that that's not true so i was expecting it by like tuesday or wednesday. yea, still not here and i've been emailing and calling them. of course no answers or return emails. not even an update. like even an email saying we apologize we haven't done it yet because we forgot would be better than me havig no idea where my money is. fuking wonderful

monday the 20th will be the one month anniversary of my order too!!

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

RD 1000.1D with SI MAG...

Post Number: 17318
fukkking hifisoundconnection. that sux man. hope the refund gets to you asap.

how did they say they were going to refund you? through paypal?

Silver Member
Username: Bonhamd

Northern, Michigan USA

Post Number: 103
thats terrible

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 2511
idk, i paid with paypal bc at the time i had just turned 18 and hadn't gotten my debit card in the mail yet. so i really have no idea. what blows is that they don't answer their phones EVER. no joke, ive called 50 times in the past month, left at least TEN messages and NEVER talked to another human. sh*tty company IMO

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

RD 1000.1D with SI MAG...

Post Number: 17320
have you filed a claim with paypal? usually when you do, paypal will contact them also. not to mention paypal will put a freeze on the amount you claimed. that should get their attention more.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids like my rhyme...

Post Number: 3697
yeah, you should definately file a claim...

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 2512
just did:

I ordered three 10" Diamond Audio Subwoofers on Dec. 28, 2007. I waited two weeks and never received them. I then proceeded to email the company. I was told they had not even received the woofers from the manufacturer. I was told I would be given a refund if they didn't receive the woofers by Wednesday, January 16, 2008. They did not receive the woofers and proceeded to tell me my money would be refunded by Tuesday, January 22, 2008. It is currently Thursday, January 24, 2008 and I have received no product and no refund. I am out of nearly $270 currently. I have called Hifisoundconnection.com over 50 times over the past month and left over 10 messages. None of these phone calls were answered and none of these messages were returned. I sent over ten emails, five of which requested a simple phone call from the seller. I never received a phone call despite the two phone numbers and three email addresses provided. I just want my money back.

How's that look

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 490
fucked up.. i hate companies like that

i bought a dune buggy/gokart thing from this company called roketa. it was a 250f cc buggy. about the size of a mini cooper.(pretty cool actually.)

within the first 6 months of normal use.(governor so no over revving, no crashes or flips. pretty easy use)
the starter motor gear shot
all four tires would slow leak after about 2 weeks to flat.
the transmission started to not engage when i changed gears
the posi connection drive shaft snapped right in the middle (on a weld not to mention so sh!tty welds.)
and the muffler snapped when i went through a puddle cause its made from shTty thin aluminum

all in all. i called the company about 20 times and never recieved someone who spoke english.
I had to pay for the replacement parts and shipping while the gokart was still under warrenty.
and when i finally got so sick of the gokart and the company i tried to sell it and it took about 20 seconds on a cold day to start it because there is no choke on it.

POS company. never buy from them. ive heard other complaints from people about them too.

but yea sorry to jack your thread hahaha.

oh and by the way. the company is in california so there is no excuse for non english speaking people answering the phones.....

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 12692
^^^I have a worse story over a Roketa scooter.

Paid $1200 for a scooter that was missing parts, didn't work, late in shipping, wrong color, dumped on my front yard by old dominion, and sat for months because the dealer blamed the shipper and the shipper blamed the dealer. The scooter never started in my ownership. Replaced fuel lines, filter, pump, battery, plugs, ignition and even tore down the carb. After a year I gave up. Roketa is impossible to reach, nobody carries parts locally or even wants to look at it and Roketa makes unbelievably cheap products.

Yeah, keep on them cause they've already forgotten about you.

Sorry.

Silver Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 396
thats trrrble

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 102
thats fukd up bro, but i never had an problem wit them and i ordered from them on ebay all the time. good luck

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin MY SUB...

Post Number: 1221
i guess i wont be ordering from them anymore

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5768
I will buy from someplace like that if they have a really good deal........ I sure as hell would use a credit card with chargeback ability though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us