2 12 fully loaded fi btl

Username: Blkgt94

Pittsburgh, P.A.

Post Number: 4
if i get 2 12 fully loaded btl's can i run 4 kicker zx 1500 for them if i get the dual 2ohm coils an run a kicker zx 1500 off each coil? an is a 3.8 cube tuned to 38 hz good? an is my powering good to run all this 200 amp alt. big 3 2nd battery an its all 0/1 then its 4g off the 2nd battery to the amps?

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1022
The BTLs would handle the power without issues if everything was setup right. I would drop your tuning to 32-36hz personally, but if you intend to compete and that's better for you go for it.

You might have problems powering it all. I wouldn't be suprised to see 12- drops with that charging system. You could try it and see how it goes, but you might be in the market for a 2nd alternator.

Pittsburgh, P.A.

Post Number: 8
cant get a 2nd alt. in there its a 2.5 probe mazda engine tight

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12893
a regular btl is supposed to easily handle 2000wrms so putting 1500wrms on a loaded btl wont make sense

3.8 sounds kinda tight too since most 12s use at least 2cuft after displacements ....

Pittsburgh, P.A.

Post Number: 9
2 1500 on each

Bronze Member
Username: Eldog

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 14
What's up Scott. Where in the ''BURGH'' are you located and by the way, that setup you got going on is gonna bang lovely. I'd like to hear yours when it's completed. Pittsburgh really isn't a car audio type of town because of the punk azz cops facking with EVERYONE and very strict noise ordinance laws.

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1033
Do what you want, but with a 200a powermaster alt and 3 batteries I couldn't keep the voltage from one memphis 4k above 12.5v on heavy drops.
You're talking about 2kw more...

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12913
but why dont u buy 1 kicker 2500d for each sub instead.....

Pittsburgh, P.A.

Post Number: 10
iam in penn hills near monroville an cause the 1500's will put more power out an i dnt wanna go spend 700 800 on 1 amp i rather buy the 1500 for 400 if one blows easyier to buy a new one then spent how much on a 2500 an iam thinknig abotu changing the system 2 12s or 2 15s RE SX with to zx 1500's

Username: Cheapaudio

Washington court house, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1
the btl should be able to handle the 3000 watts,,i have an IA 40.1 and lookin to hook up just one 18" btl
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us