Username: Mark872

2 Type X 12s, Hughes S..., Texas

Post Number: 224
Sh1ts crazy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8AkC1vFWnk

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Post Number: 3675
he doesnt have any of the midbass speakers in there including two 10 inch p3s in the doors... that thing is gonna be sick loud... just imagine if he would have put 30000 on the BTLS for burps

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1958
that is gonna be sick indeed

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

I support the Zac Davi..., Chicago

Post Number: 2662
anyone have that first track that plays in the vid?

SEND IT TO ME PLEASE!

pitbullwrangler AT yahoo.com

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3947
^^^ Why you ain't got sh!t to play it on, ... J/K. Polo..

PS- When you want to hear my one 15?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2663
as soon as I can stop the tears from pouring out of my eyes:-(

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 5170
hes claiming 160db...wack

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3972
He'll blow those like he blew the others.. > Polo..

Gold Member

The kids like my rhyme...

Post Number: 3683
160 is wack? maybe you're just mad cuz you can't get 150 :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 5171
NO 160 isnt wack. the fact that he thinks hes hitting 160 is wack.

Silver Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 852
thats is absolutely insane for a daily setup. i think i would die......literally.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 12667
"He'll blow those like he blew the others.. "

I doubt he cares. At this point how long does anyone think he wants to keep any setup? Even if he blows his sh1t, so what! Starting over is half the fun.........

Not to mention any sponser input.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3973
I agree ^^^ but when he blew his last setup it made him look like a total HickaBillyCrackerReject, sales fell after that because the Fi subs didn't hold up, wasn't it like tinsels or something? lOl. Polo..

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 1968
Steve Meade Blew his BTL's i never knew about that

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1779
x2 on the opening beat

Gold Member

Post Number: 2666
I know it's "Ghetto Style Bass" by DJ Billy E...but no luck finding it on Limewire.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 2825
I dont think the BTL's blew. And this isnt Steves setup. Its an install for his friend Chicken.

160 on the TL.....

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1784
which album? it's not on bass transformed...

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 794
That looks insane. The camera was even shaking!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5172
once again 160 outlaw not at the DB drag style.

to many people suck him off.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 2827
He's got great install skill and respect is due...

Seriously though, what is not to be impressed by that? Its tuned low and is a daily beater. And thats 159.1 at 50Hz DB drag style.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1376
That is impressive for a daily install. How could you hate on it? It is very clean and a one-man build basically.

Why is it when you say good things about an install, you're automatically "sucking him off" or "on his d!ck"? What does that have anything to do with a great install?

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1028
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/meade916/Hoopty%202/DSC01568.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/meade916/Hoopty%202/DSC01556.jpg

159 and change means that thing'll pull a 160 after tuning imo. I don't think he's going to blow those off 2kwrms either.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6588
"Why is it when you say good things about an install, you're automatically "sucking him off" or "on his d!ck"? What does that have anything to do with a great install?"

Haven't you noticed how David hates on anyone that does better numbers than him and has better equipment than him? He started hating me after I got my 4 DDs, I find it pretty funny.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

RD 1000.1D with SI MAG...

Post Number: 17261
i hate you too rob. lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6591

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17264
lol. jp man.

anyways meade is insane with all those subs. lol. so are you with your 4 dd's. lol.

Bronze Member
Username: Meade916

Post Number: 11
wassup guys....

wow, me being me and having vids all over the net, i get a lot of dont-know-a55 haters but this guy is about the worst of them all. You gotta be a real dumbass to say im "claiming 160, wack!" when i just did it on video in front of everyone. Did i NOT say 159.1 sealed at the dash 160 kick? Not 160 PORT, 160 kick which is where USACI measures. I hate port scores so dont get those 2 twisted.

Also, if you watch the video with the closeup of the windshield (8 18's shredding video) and you have a sub on your computer, you can actually tell that this thing is out of control loud. The thing is just screaming....even the vids of my tahoe dont project the system just gettin' at it like this one does so that is proof alone its touching 160, although BARELY, its still doing it. So far the peak frequency in the cab is 49-50hz but its tuned to 31 so it gets PLENTY low.....it is a groundpounder that 99% of the people that get in will get right the hell back out of without hearing protection after the first beat. WTF else do i need to do LOL :-) Im happy with the outcome and numbers arent even something that i care about for this ride. I only metered it to prove i wasnt bullsh!tting.....anyway i have lots more work to do so to those who are cool with me, come on by my site and stay posted, the doors should get interesting.....even if i f@ck them up, it will still be interesting to watch me shank them hahah

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 7643
Driving... when you see people like Alan Dante pulling 175 db I think with a single 10 inch sub granted it was 7000 watts in a burp box it should bring in the reality that there are alot of keys these big hitters like Steve Meade can use to create these high scores they get and I personally dont find it hard to believe hes doing the scores hes claiming...its probably that you see the biggest hitters on this forum hit in the low 150's with daily setups that it seems like bull to think Steve is doing near a 160 daily

Silver Member
Username: Kingandsons07

Lincoln, Nebraska U.S.A

Post Number: 590
good job steve

Gold Member

Post Number: 6600
Although you might not see this..great work Steve. I know tons of work went into that project and to have your work degraded by some punk azz kid can be annoying. There's always some jealous q-ueers that have nothing better to do than to talk trash.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3686
no joke i've been locked on the build thread on your forum since the start... your work is sick, no doubt.

Bronze Member
Username: Bonhamd

Northern, Michigan USA

Post Number: 94
ha who has that as daily??? steve meade is an OG...props sir. props.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12

like i said stay posted it should get interesting.....even if i mess it up its still something to check out :-)

there is also an "uninturrupted build thread" where its nothing but pics, no talk (except my own commentary). There is WELL over 1000 pics so it makes it easier when there isnt 50 pages of chit-chat and pics somewhere in between.

here is the link.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=10216

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17282
thanks steve. that was what i was looking for. lol. the other thread had like 200 pages or something. lol.

great work. i gotta start posting more on your forum.

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1441
That is plain nuts! I like the looks of that amp, it's a sexy beast.

I don't think 2 300a alts are big enough for that system, 6 would be a little better for the demand...lol I bet each amp pulls like 1000 amps.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
actually my brotha, the great thing about the technology in a T15k is that it will only draw 350 amps total for each one......and that is under heavy load. 5 powermaster D3100 batts and 2 300 amp alts is plenty. I could have gotten away with probably 3 batteries total....

here is some interesting reading on the T15k and some prototype pics to go with it. It will explain a lot of stuff people might not understand about how it works.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=14953&st=0

while u guys are their, why not join the forum....i could always use some level headed people on the site. No jackasses though (you know who you are LOL)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
keep in mind, the numbers he did during testing (160.xx) were not on the TL mic....Chickens caddy WAS measured on the TL.....so the caddy is MUCH louder in reality.

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1442
350, thats amazing my current amp draws around 500 amps and I only have a 200a alt, stock batt and no big 3 :-( so as soon as the snow is gone and I can access my car, the big 3 is on!

I'm checking out your build log and thats some crazy work you have done dude!

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8081
Insane Meade. I don't think anything else can be said about that install. Great work dude.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
oh one more thing for "polo" and whoever else said i blew my BTL's.

i have never blown my BTL's. Is it G-monk with the 17,000 watts and 4 BTL's you were reffering too? He blew his up every time he touched turned it on. I dont have that problem (so far).

Gold Member

Post Number: 5173
first off rob i never liked you...maybe the first few weeks i talked to you after that you became as arrogant as you are ignorant.

sean...dont assume that i have no clue what i am talking about. I do know that 160 is obtainable. isnt no surprise that, that install burped 160. but im 100% sure that when i posted that comment i said 160 on music. its the little details that make you appear ignorant when you miss them.

steve meade by no means am i "hating" on your install, i just dont think its practical. As previously mentioned i dont i said 160 on music. that is why i referenced names such as bob perillo and tommy aka king of bass. Maybe if you read my comments on your first video you would have seen that. reading > you.BTW im 100% positive that im that 1% that would stay in your car listening to it. i dont fear bass i embrace it.

once again none the less its a sick install although it's impractical as i mentioned before.

and rob if given the chance it seems that you would suck any ones d1ck that is argueing against me.

hope this clears up the E-drama that happens to go around everytime a comment is misread.

once again
eat sh1t and die rob

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin MY SUB...

Post Number: 1218
damn lmao

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
for your info, the first time i metered it before i even made the video.....so i could get a taste of what it is capable of, i used that young jeezy hypnotize track. With no testing, no nothing, first time turned up with an Alpine behind it rather then a sony PSP with a RCA adapter, it popped a 158 sealed at the dash.

then i was like DAMN! so i found the frequency the truck likes which is 49-50hz even though its tuned to 31 and proceeded to do a few burps. Thats when the numbers went up even more. Every other time i tested after that it was on video and that is a total of what, 2? This thing has more in it and i wouldnt be surprised if it holds a 158 for 30 seconds and burps, at the dash, a 160+. Give me a break this thing still doesnt have carpet in it yet and i just started the mids and highs.

also, until you sat in a car doing 160, you cant say you would be able to chill and enjoy it. YOu might, who knows but chances are if your still hanging in the 148 club, your not ready for a 160. Its too loud for me to stand and my personal system is 156.5 dash and 157.4 kick.......

also no one misread any of your statements, your a total d!ck. There is lots of ways to put your two cents in without being a d!ck about it....

Gold Member

Post Number: 6607
If insulting me and talking sh1t about me makes you feel better than have at it. I think David's lack of bass is what makes him talk sh1t about everyone else. When he does get a decent sub he just blows it up! What a shame.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
oh ya, since when is 8 18's in a wall "practical"? are you tellin me Tommy's wall with 24 12" subs on a 16v system and 40,000 watts is practical? Also, i saw the vid of you doing that 148....whats up with the burp mr. spl-music-man?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
i will give you credit, if thats you in the skating vids, you have skills on the board.....but why be such an asshat? you got potential to be a cool dude yet that is far from the impression i get....

Gold Member

Post Number: 5174
lol meade... well bro i agree with you man i mightve came a lil strong with that cancelation ftl. and yes you did misread my statements b/c for some reason you think that i meant 160 burp...and the only reason im in the 148 club is b/c i dont have the same ammount of cash as you. if i had the proper equipment ect..i could easily be in line with you. i have no doubt in my mind. and ive heard plenty of vehicles that play mid 50s in music so i think i can easily make that assumption.

you might be right i may be a d!ck but im pretty sure you called me a fa66ot in my 148.1 video one i first posted it so i have a clear reason to be a d1ck to you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5175
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSuhBxVF5YY
theres the link to the video in case you forgot you made that comment 5 months ago i guess you should take your own advice and stop being a d1ck while giving your 2cents. hypocrit.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5176
eh i am a cool dude if you are cool with me man. i appreciate the comment about my skateboarding skillz i have gotten better. lol 148.1 in a crappy box in a compact suv with 1 15" seems like a credible score. considering i have only been in the "game" for a few years.
dont worry ill be competing with the big dogs soon enough. i have alot of knowledge in my a55hat. rofl

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 7582
SOme one got PWNED by stevy nicks...

j/k but yes one of you got pwned by meade... ahah sucks to be you loser....

good install meade... hope u can get the 160s

Gold Member

Post Number: 5177
^who got pwned bro....didnt know this was a video game?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7583
u stupid azz son of a mothers lover...

can you stop hating on other peoples things?? even if they got better shyt than you or crappier shut you damn azz up... u make this forum looks like is filled with azzhole starting from all you haters.. thats why some people come and go...

just stop that b1tching grow some nuts and go bite a t!tte..

Gold Member

Post Number: 6609
I must give props where they're due. Good job on the 48.1 but man...I must say "you're one ugly mother f ucker"-Arnold Schwarzenegger in Predator.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
bro you got pwned by meade9I6 not by me.....i dont leave comments like that unprovoked. Even provoked you gotta be a major a55hole to get that reaciton out of me.

that is an imposter so no, im not a hypocrite.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
i am meade916 not 9 I 6 LOL.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 7584
driving bra u get pwned even by yo mom....

remember when i went to you mother house.. and u got into her bedrom while i was there??? what did she told u??

she told u shut up and go to bed... and what you did?? u got quiet and went to cry to your bedrom..

Gold Member

Post Number: 5178
guess i wasnt paying attention to details man. oh well. what has been said is said..and what has been done is done. None of it i regret nor do i take it back. with that said...
nice install steve. as i commented in the first post.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7585
yo meade.. i got the hto wad and the 2 wicked car.. let me get a system in there and im a pwn that lade

na im too broke.. so i dont think i could beat that system..

well nice system...just keep the good work

rob and drivin... ummm u two should make up and kiss u two seem streesed

Gold Member

Post Number: 6611
"rob and drivin... ummm u two should make up and kiss u two seem streesed "

You'd like to see that wouldn't you?! The problem is that Driving is an unexperienced virgin so I have no interest in him.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7586
dont u wish u could deflower that boi??? uh???

Gold Member

Post Number: 6613
^Besides, I've seen better looking monkeys.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7587
hating=hidden love

Gold Member

Post Number: 3687
"NO 160 isnt wack. the fact that he thinks hes hitting 160 is wack."

That has nothing to do with music, dave, and there's video evidence of him hitting 160 at the kick.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17309
i think dave has a hard time believing that someone from west coast can be just as loud if not louder than tommy ho prolems.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5179
not that one reece im talking on youtube.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
the guy totally rips me to shreds with baseless statements all over youtube, then says its only because i dissed him first or something and im a hypocrite......then he finds out it was meade9i6 and not meade916 and i had nothing to do with it yet he takes nothing back and still has no regrets. Class act right there.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5180
yup. im a classy guy.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
not really...

Gold Member

Post Number: 5181
sarcasm must be a new language to you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3689
just keep building meade... all$tar would say MF the haters... when are you gonna get around to the door installation and such?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5182
this was seriously made into a bigger deal then it actually was.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7646
"sean...dont assume that i have no clue what i am talking about. I do know that 160 is obtainable. isnt no surprise that, that install burped 160. but im 100% sure that when i posted that comment i said 160 on music. its the little details that make you appear ignorant when you miss them."

First of all I never said you had no clue driving. Second concerning your comment on the little details making you look ignorant um how about 50 hz in a song is 50 hz Ive done this with my bro's system on young jeezy hypnotize and it was the same score or .1 less on music vs a straight test tone (hmm I guess I was right)

Gold Member

Post Number: 7647
but im almost positive the burned copy caused the .1 of a db drop and the original from the store we bought later gave us the same score

Gold Member

Post Number: 7648
even if you claim that voltage drop in a song can cause the db loss that would be true if you didnt use the right spot of the song or the right song choice

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17314
driving is right. other people made it out to be a bit more serious than it is. still you shouldn't have said anything driving......chad

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1394
That is pretty fkn loud. Props to Steve for accomplishing what he set to do.

Those 15KW are too cool lol.

Oh and I agree Dave and Rob should make up. Im tired of seeing them argue like they're married in every thread.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5184
it is true. i was commenting on someones install i didnt know it was going to turn into a holy war. give it a rest guys.
rob who???

Gold Member

Post Number: 5185
right about what sean???

Gold Member

Post Number: 7650
that you can hit the same spl or near it with a test tone or a song...read my example

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 1976
Steve is the man that sh!t seems loud haha usually your all chilling in the tahoe with the bass up and when you blast it in the caddy your making faces fu<k thats gotta be loud lol.

Bronze Member
Username: Jones82joshua

Yankton, SD USA

Post Number: 50
f'ing badazz. Anyone ever ask how much that all cost?

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3976
Sorry Steve, Could have sworn it was you who blew hit BTLs. I know you did pop a couple yourself and there has been on going problems with the tinsels, could also be current problems from the looks of the burn marks, lmfao. Love the box designs was looking at something like that to get two 18" TC 5200 in my grand prix ...Polo.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1029
Dude he just said he didn't blow any. I can't get a BTL warm off a clean 4kw, so I don't know how people are having tinsel problems.

Driving- You shouldn't say anything about someone- online or in person you wouldn't want them to hear. Honestly, how do you expect someone to react? It's not a holy war, just standing up for himself.

I know the difference between 152 and 155 is enormous, so I imagine the jump from 156 to 159 must be just as big. I really hope I get to hear that one day.

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1796
so where can I find that intro song on the video?

someone here told me it was DJ Billy E, so I searched bass mekanik and DJ Billy E and couldn't find it...

Gold Member

Post Number: 5200
"Driving- You shouldn't say anything about someone- online or in person you wouldn't want them to hear. Honestly, how do you expect someone to react? It's not a holy war, just standing up for himself."

im not talkin about his reaction im talkin about his possie.

Gold Member

The poster formerly kn...

Post Number: 2680
I'm still trying to find it too Thieves :-(

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
"I know the difference between 152 and 155 is enormous, so I imagine the jump from 156 to 159 must be just as big. I really hope I get to hear that one day."

someone who knows what he is talking about :-) Come out to NOr-Cal bro you can hear it anytime you want!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7600
the question is meade.. can i have it???

i know i know i cant have it :-(

Gold Member

The poster formerly kn...

Post Number: 2686
my favorite bass vid...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1030
Thanks- I'm on the east coast, but next time I'm out towards vegas I hope I get the chance to make the trip!
I was out there for just a weekend a few months ago, and the wife really wanted to see as much of vegas as possible. I got to take a few hour detour and meet Scott over at Fi (Awesome guy btw), then it was back to blue-man and trying to take everything else in.
Next time I'm out that way for a bit longer I'll hit you up for sure.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
ya you dont wanna be in vegas and pull the, "babe, lets drive 11 hours north to see steve" LOL.........i wouldnt want you to try that :D

your more then welcome but dont push your luck with the misses :D I know i wouldnt try it :D

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2518
" BTW im 100% positive that im that 1% that would stay in your car listening to it. i dont fear bass i embrace it. "

it's not a matter of not liking bass that loud that causes people to get out it's a matter of nto wanting to go deaf lol

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3990
"Oh ya in the last 10 months, ive broken 1 tinsel and a few weeks ago i broke the cone clean off the coil but the coil was in good shape, the sub just broke I do have some marks on my spiders from the super thick tinsels rubbing on it. The mark doesnt even scratch the 2nd of 3 spiders so its no problem at all.
My subs are rated at 2,000 RMS and are each getting more then double that. I cant complain
Not bad for the HUNDREDS of demos ive given plus the daily abuse i put on them (BTL's)."

>http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=247876&highlight=steve+meade+BTLs &page=3

Polo...

Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 690
I think that if you personally could never complete a build like the ones that meade consistently produces then you shouldn't criticize his work. Amazing build meade, I've been following it the whole time and I've used a lot of your techniques in my installs.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

ASU

Post Number: 2366
Crazy install Steve. You dont need to come here and try and prove anything. Your videos/installs do that for you. Sorry for the hating some people were giving you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1036
ya you dont wanna be in vegas and pull the, "babe, lets drive 11 hours north to see steve" LOL.........i wouldnt want you to try that :D

lol.. well, where theres a will there's a way. The way I see it if I'm going to go all the way accross country a days drive wouldn't be too bad- and we'd get to see the coast some Just might need some work "oh by the way, while we're checking out the beach, Steve Meade lives just a few hours away..."
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us