Going to VEGAS

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 912
on tuesday i'm flying out to vegas to have some fun for a week...anyone ever been there, if so is there anything that you would recommend. I'm only taking 5 grand to gamble and that's a limit i set for myself. But what else is good to do there

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2505
you're willing to lose 5 thousand dollars?

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 12648
Credit or cash?

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 916
cal payne....yea i know the risks, it's cool

payl-debit card- then hit up an atm for smaller ammounts, i'm not carrying 5 g's on me in vegas lol

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 267
HHMMMMMM!!!! your 20 years old!!! Maybe 21 if had a B-day after May 11 2007! You have an extra $5,000 in your pocket"where it came from ????? and going to Las Vegas!!! I grew up in St.George, UT and Mesquite, NV. Just north of SIN CITY!! so if you ARE 21 the sky's the limit!! My Brother who lives in LV could take you downunder, if thats where you want to be???? There is sh!t in LV that would BLOW your mind!!!!! What happens in Vegas, stays in vegas! ha ha ha ha ha funny sh!t!!! DNA is everywhere!!! ha ha ha

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 917
no i'm 21...lol my regester date on this site was may 11, 2007....yea i got an extra 5gs to spend moneys coming in fast now a days

Silver Member
Username: Ska

Post Number: 180
yea what happends there doesn't stay there...

You can't cure HIV AIDS and the HURPS

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 918
i fixed my age on my profile..i hadnt updated it

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 12651
I have AC like less than an hour away. I like going there. It's fun. Also EXPENSIVE. Like they say, take what you can afford to lose. All you can do is try and make it up with the free drinks. The comp cards are all for the retired guests who frequent the joints. My folks get all the rewards on their cards and I could never get a free dinner. I gambled twice as much but got 1/2 the rewards? They love the older ppl. It feeds their gut. So many ppl burn their retirement and even their SS checks into places like that it makes you wonder why all you see on the back of their newsletter are "young" winners.

Fuggers.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8053
Dibs on half of what you win.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Do Work Fi Audio

Post Number: 2172
i'll be heading there for my 21st as well :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us