Question...

Silver Member
Username: Ska

Post Number: 151
ok in my other car i have an old amp (US ACOUSTIC) i think and i just got some kicker ks 4 inch speakers installed, i know NOTHING about this amp exept the fact that its hooked up to the stock speakers on the other car (same car diferent year and engine)

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

RD 1000.1D with SI MAG...

Post Number: 17143
so what is the question?

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
will this amp work lol and is it a good brand :-) my bad

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

RD 1000.1D with SI MAG...

Post Number: 17144
will the amp work with the kicker speakers? i don't see why not. also is it a good brand, i doubt it. but then again i have never heard of that brand so i am not too sure on that.

Silver Member

Post Number: 154
the car is selling today so should i just give the amp with the car and buy a new amp instead?

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 236
dont just give it away. keep it! reseach your amp and see what kind of power it does, might be a good amp that would power some speakers. if not you can always pawn it or sell it to a n00b.

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
yea, but the car is at my mom's and other than the name there is nothing on it, its a 4 channel and thats about all i know lol

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 239
hmm well i still say keep it, you never know when someone is gonna break in to your car and you will need something for the time being. its sad to think that way, but hey it happens to the best of us.

scum > theifs

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1736
no reason to sell it with the car if you can snag it out. Put it on ebay if nothing else. Might be worth a lot to someone. haha

Silver Member

Post Number: 162
true, but with my set up everything will be hidden so no one will know:-) and even if they do break in they wont be able to find it

1) my trunk wont open from the inside, has to be done with the master key
2) it will be hidden inside the trunk matts

3) im sexy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us