Toyota tacoma extra cab install ideas

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

RD 1000.1D with SI MAG...

Post Number: 17134
my friend has a 90+ toyota tacoma extra cab he uses for work and to get around.

anywas he wants a system that will hit hard without using up any of the back seat. he has a few kids he needs to take to school in the morning.

he told me to cut the side panels and put a mdf baffle and install a 10inch sub in there. i told him that will sound like crap and will rattle everything in the panel. he insists it won't and he keeps on asking me to do it.

what are some other options he can do? now his extra cab isn't the big ones. its an older model toyota truck so basically its just a little space back there.

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Admiting your an a$$ho...

Post Number: 464
18 btl is whats in my ext ranger sounds awsome

Silver Member
Username: Ska

Post Number: 140
make a box in the bed and connect it to the cab?

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

RD 1000.1D with SI MAG...

Post Number: 17135
i told him that is an option but he don't want to cut his truck. i don't know why though. his truck is a piece of crap. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Ska

Post Number: 142
is one of his kids a boy? if so how old? tell him that hacking up the truck will be a bonding experience with him and his son and it will teach his son some of the basics men need to learn but aren't tought now-a-days

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Admiting your an a$$ho...

Post Number: 465
if he does a blow thru in his truck he cant really go bigger than a 15 still having an effective box since its a mini truck just what i have found out.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5661
Box under the seat maybe?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us