Hdc312 vs. fi ssd

Silver Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 375
what are the major differences?
which hits lows better, gets louder, would work best off of ~1000rms?

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8024
I would say the HDC3 would be louder. The SSD would get lower.

Basing my opinion off of hearing my SSD and seeing the specs and reviews of the HDC3

Bronze Member
Username: Stateprop486

Post Number: 15
i have a HDC315 in a 3.5cuft @37hz rite now runnin off a zx1000.1 and i like how it sounds. The bass is incredible it gives me a headache sometimes tho and my ears stay ringing. lol i never dealt with a FI SSD.

Silver Member
Username: Talon01

Team revolution , Pa Usa

Post Number: 753
spot on yanks

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1708
Can you really even compare those 2 subs? I wouldnt think so. I would think it would be HDC3 and the BTL.

Silver Member

Post Number: 376
yea yanks and scott, im looking for a solid daily driver that can hit the lows like the ssd. not really looking for louder. my sx gives me a headache right now when playing rap. its a good thing and a bad thing. Im looking forward to trying the ssd out, wont be for a while but thanks for the comments boys

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8025
Anytime Nick. I don't know if your interested or not but I will be selling my SSD within the next few weeks if your interested. Sorry for the sale dump in here but I figured I would throw it out there for you.

Twiz, I don't think the HDC3 and the BTL is a fair arguement either though. The HDC3 is rated for 1k and can probably take 2k daily, but the BTL is rated 2k daily and can take upwards of 3-4k daily. Maybe a BL vs HDC3 is better?
I dunno, just me rambling. lol

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1954
maybe its just me but i think it would be a horrible downgrade going from an SX to an SSD you should consider the Q if you say you just want low end compared to output. ;)

Silver Member

Post Number: 377
well I would be more than happy to take that ssd off of your hands yanks, but i dont know if ill have enough money..just bought this damn sx and im at school now lol..plus my parents told me to stop buying subs, so i gotta wait till this spring, sorry man

and i dont know rayray, i liked what i saw in yanks vids on youtube

Bronze Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 22
lol my parents tell me the same thing, stop wasting money on car audio stuff...but they just dont understand!!! lol its a must have n feen...haha

Silver Member

Post Number: 378
lol i mean if theyd rather me spend it on booze or drugs just tell me ya know

but personally id rather invest in a nice system as i bet all of you would, or at least some of you lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 379
well actually I think the sx is more spl orientated, im looking more for a sql type sub. I really like the ssd, but how would the q compare to that in terms of getting loud and hitting the lows, assuming both are in decent sized ported enclosures?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us