Ha ha

Gold Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s,PG Xenon 400.1, 135.5dbs!!!!

Post Number: 1007
check out whats for sale in our local paper...
the last item on the page...
Xpod....thought at first glance someone was selling an Ipod and messed up.

http://classifieds.thenewsstar.com/osform/MVCCService?osform_template=/standard/ query.oft&publication=monroe&netgravityPublication=&category=MerchandiseMiscella neous&startElement=60&displayCount=7&selectedCount=10&sortOrder=ascending&sortAt tribute=adDescription&displayArguments=summary|ID&queryString=&queryResultCount=67&queryValues=Sm..&itemStatus=

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Post Number: 3633
maybe you should think about paying paul off instead of buying a knock off ipod...

Gold Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s,PG Xenon 400.1, 135.5dbs!!!!

Post Number: 1011
maybe you should
1>look at the ad, its NOT for a knock off Ipod, its for Sony Xplodes
2>worry about your own business, I am going to take care of paying paul off

Gold Member

Post Number: 3639
don't care about your link, and that should been taken care of a long time ago...

Gold Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

They Love 2 Hate Me, Most Hated a... USA

Post Number: 1129
and reece continues stalkin.. hey reece why dont you loan him some of your trust fund money or sell the silver spoon u were born with to pay paul. ASSler

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5731
totally agree with reece.

Bronze Member
Username: Jones82joshua

Yankton, SD USA

Post Number: 48
Regardless of what happened between wolfman and paul, they're settling this on their own. I dont think that reece needs to fvkk every thread that has a post by wolf. I'm not taking anyone's side, but it is fvkking annoying listening to this sh1t over and over.

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 227
Although i dislike wolfman for what he did is between HIM and PAUL if Paul wanted back up he would say so....

Gold Member

Post Number: 3643
im stalking yet you intentionally entered a thread just to say sh!t to me? you can make fun of me for having money, i don't care. sorry your parents aren't smart enough to invest in your future. well, they probably just thought it would be a waste of money.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5733
don't take what wheeler jr. says personally reece. he's just pretending to be poor and such cause he thinks it'll make him seem 'hard' or cool or whatever. he knows he got his car bought for him and everything, he's not no thug like he's trying to come off as. just another immature little e-thug.

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 1723
I'd appreciate it if you'd keep your opinion of Wolfman to yourself, as well, Reece. Although I think he should have gotten to Paul, I understand that it is absolutely none of my business, and therefor, I won't comment. Ecoustics has enough drama, right?

Bronze Member
Username: Jones82joshua

Yankton, SD USA

Post Number: 49
The first couple of threads you hijacked just to talk sh!t we all tried to ignore. We thought maybe you'd grow up on your own or get bored, which obviously hasnt happened yet.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3650
ctmike, believe me when i say i know that. i have seen proof, haha. soon everyone will.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1374
I saw that as Wolf lmao

I agree Reece, soon everyone will see. :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 3652
haha!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1132
Haha what r u gona do reece look up my myspace which I haven't been on in ages?? Haha wow good 1. I wish u wud just take a trip down here rich boy on ur private jet and just see how real I am. That wud be great haha u wud ne rehabilitation to learn how to post on this forum again.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6568
Nice, you're looking at sh1t for sale instead of paying off your debts. Great job WolfFag.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5735
"I wish u wud just take a trip down here rich boy on ur private jet and just see how real I am. That wud be great haha u wud ne rehabilitation to learn how to post on this forum again."

hahaha, what a loser. stop trying to come off as some tuff thug from the projects. you're from harrisburg for christs sake. not really the hardest place. and yes, i've been there before long time back, but have been told nothings changed so don't say i don't know what i'm talking about.

stop trying to act like you'd do anything at all to somebody here. fact is if someone on this forum would show up down there you know you either wouldn't show or you'd get your as_s beat.

but wheeler jr., can i get your address? post your address for me if you could, or email it to me. also, j/w how much your parents paid for your car, since i recall you saying along time ago they bought you your car.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1133
What! Ur lying ur a55 off ct mike I never said my parents bought or helped with either 1 of the cars I've owned and I will paypal u a 100 bucks if u can post proof. My parents dnt buy me sh1t I dnt live with them and barely ever tllk 2 my dad so thts def a lie.

And u can tell ur from suburbia why wud I give u my address?? So u can show up at my crib wit more ppl standing behind u then the ppl in the verizon wireless comercials?? Uhh no if u wana take the trip down here ill see u when I see u and ill make sure to leave my semi at home dnt wana catch a felony over a pu55y like u.

And what part of harrisburg were u n the nice part??
Dumba55 every where has nice parts of town and hood parts retard!! I live 2 blocks away from Hall Manor projects in da south side of Harrisburg look it up sure there may not be as many murders as detroit or some big city but for a small town they gets it poppin round here. Ppl dnt just get shot 1 time and bleed to death they get shot in the face 5 times from point blank... there was 2 murders already this year right around the corner from my house look it up pu55y local news paper is called the Patriot News look from the first weeks of January til about the 10th and check it out if u need proof pu5sy.

And I'm a grown a55 man I dnt take hand outs from no1 unlike u and trust fund assler. My parents raised me 2 survive on my own not call home to get money every week to pay my bills like u b1tches...

And I hope the ct in ur name doesn't stand for conneticut haha I hope not

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5736
"And I hope the ct in ur name doesn't stand for conneticut haha I hope not"

yes it does mean ct., which does in fact have more crime than your little place. only places in pa. that is even worth mentioning, or saying you might have it rough, is philly of pittsburgh. other than that you can stop acting you have it rough or you live in the hood. you wouldn't last a day in the projects. people like you are stupid, pretending to live the life that they hear about in rap and watch on tv.

and i wouldn't show up with anyone but myself, wouldn't need to. would love to see how you get it 'poppin' in your little shi_t hole place.

but since you're to puss_y to leave your suburbs, i'll tell you what. i'll pay $1000 to you to come visit ct. and bring as many people you want. no worries here.

also, you can tell you're fake cause when you first got here you were all nice to people, apologizing, starting threads to apologize to everyone, typing correctly. and now that you've been here a little whilte, i see you're trying to come off as hard, typing 'hard' and what not, trying to call people out, bragging about your 'hood'. corny little fake people like you are what is ruining this site and why many people don't even post here anymore.

also, since when do many gangstas' stay online all day to visit car audio forums?

and don't say nothing bout how you never said your parents never helped you before. you've lied before and can easily be called out. remember how you said you never even been to caraudio.com before? wont be to pull your threads from there to show what a lying bitc_h you are?

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 226
all i wanna say is CHILLL guys. lol

thats it

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1897
This stuff is stupid.... let them settle it now.... None of you all have any say in it period... and JayZ4Prez i aggree if you care so much give him the money....

Get off his pipe....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1134
Haha so let me get thos straight?
Apologizing and showing ppl respect means I'm not from the hood?
Uhh wrong I show ppl who I respect, respect and if I'm wrong I apologize does that mean I'm not from the hood?
And never did I say I was gangster or a thug I have a gun for protection not to go around shooting ppl and robbing ppl.

I used to type correctly? Wtf does that have to do with anything?? Ppl from the hood can't be educated and type correctly?
I'm online on car audio forums all day? That's bcuz I have a sidekick lx and an ipod touch that are interent capable I'm not at a PC all day drooling over the screen.
I work a fulltime job and I am n college so when I'm bored @ work or school I get on here which happens a lot so get ur facts straight.

And never did I say I was poor I live in the hood so what that doesn't mean I'm flat broke. That's why I'm n college and work so I can make it out of the hood I'm not a dumb idiot running around selling drugs and robbing ppl contrary to what u might think.
And no my I never did post anything about my parents buying me a car bcuz it didn't happen proof it or stfu and u can't proof it bcuz it isn't true.
And I made 1 post on CA.com I wudnt call that "posting" on there. By posting I mean regularly making posts. U r correct I forgot about the 1 and only post I made on that site.

And hahahahahhahahahahah x 1000000000 at CT being hood get the f uck outa here if u think CT is hood u know nothing about it and I have no further need to argue with u bcuz u have no clue what the f uck u r tlking about haha @ CT.

I dnt need 2 proof anything 2 u it is what it is I dnt like u you don't like me stop waisting my time and ur time arguing over about my life which u nothing about and shudnt care about so stop posting things that refer to me and dnt reply to any of my threads just leave me the f uck alone.

And no I will not be coming to CT around here we don't make appointments to fight ppl that's corny maybe in CT that's what you do after your games of croquet and tea in the 100 acre back yards but not around here.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3653
you don't know anything about life in general. you need to get your sh!t together. stop acting like a thug if you say you aren't. don't talk "slang" if you want to act aducated. don't say pu55y 20 times in a paragraph if you want respect. don't call out people who know more and have been around longer than you. don't talk without backing it up, it will bite in you in the a55 in real life regardless of whether it gets you on a car audio forum. concentrate on your classes if you wanna graduate. that means don't sit on you sidekick or ipod touch during lectures. oh yeah and correct me if i'm wrong, but if you're in college, you probably don't need a gun. it's a pretty safe environgment. i carry my blackberry and i haven't gotten robbed yet, haha. you may be going to hood university though as hard as you are. i can't tell.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1135
I'm n a community college for another semester first so I still live at home reece. I'm not arguing with u anymore this is pointless I dnt see how u can tell some1 ur not this or ur not tht or u dnt live here when u have no clue about me or what I do nor where I live this is crazy lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3654
just tellin you, bro. you need to realize there's serious sh!t that follows gun charges whether it's self defense or not. it's not worth it. and for real if you are for gettin' out the hood and such act like it. be civil and speak intelligently. you'll have to do that in a job regardless of where you live or what you've been through. drop this hood sh!t and if you're a grown a55 man act like one. that's all i'm sayin. no sarcasm. just straight talk.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5737
i'm done with you wheeler jr. your ignorance and stupidity have shown plenty of times in this thread alone. you are just as what i assumed from reading your posts and seeing how you come across in them, stupid and ignorant, and fake. you want to keep up the "i'm from the hood" shi_t, go ahead. but don't ruin this forum anymore. keep the faking stuff at home and impress all your other fake friends, you guys have fun with it, trying to live out what you hear in music/see on tv. pretty sad actually.

have a good time at community college and living at home wheeler jr.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1136
Iight reece I got u bud no problems lets sqaush this ill stop tlkin sh1t if you'll do the same but for u ctmike great whatever works for u dnt post anything that remotely refers 2 me and every thing will be great thanks have a nice day. Yea I live at home but in my own apartment not with my mommy and daddy thts y I dnt have the money 2 buy my subs till next month bcuz I have bills 2 pay like an adult not living on my tuition my parents pay for. Thanx

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 5155
rofl its funny how when you do one thing wrong everybody hates you even when you try to make it right.

its not like he killed anyone?!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1137
Exactly happens to me everyday. I make a post that's on topic some1 comes along talking smack and every1 starts gettin on me for responding.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 5159
your just annoying. your that one exception that every rule has.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5738
actually dwight you posted something completely off topic here. you started with reece. he responded to wolfman, not you. may not have been the response wolfman wanted, but after what he's done he really couldn't have expected better.

and no, i'm not trying to start anything with you by posting that, just pointing out a fact. so please don't start with your stupid wheeler jr. like posts again. i don't want 'dealt' with or anything.:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us