Who likes Kicker? (high end- 2500.1s and Solo-X 18s)

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1003
I might be buying a large quantity and have a deal on BNIB 2500.1 Amps and Solo-X 18s (12's might be do-able too).
Just seeing if anyone is interested. On ebay I see them all the time for 650-700 shipped per amp and 750-800 shipped per sub, so I could do about 550 shipped per amp and 650 shipped per sub.

Nothing is final, and I'll post up when and if I CAN do this, but I just wanted to know before I commit if anyone be interested? Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1433
I'd be interested in an amp.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Post Number: 3624
i would be interested in the amp as well

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 5139
i would be interested if that amp was 200 dollars cheaper :-)
help a brotha out

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

RD 1000.1D with SI MAG...

Post Number: 17099
those are some sick prices on the keeker stuff. do you get the factory warranty with those purchases?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1004
They should have a warranty. They'll be right from Kicker, though I'm not a dealer or anything. I'll have to check all that stuff out first because I'm not 100% sure if I'll get the deal or not, but if so I'll have all the info. I just want to make sure I can sell everything pretty quickly before I buy it.

Driving, if I got them for free or they were used/refurbs I would help out, but these will only be opened for pics when/if I get them- and not taken out of the package. :-)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17116
so you are gonna get them first and then sell them rather than taking everyone's money first and then buying?

if so mad props man. thats the way to do it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1007
Yeah, that was the plan. I don't want people complaining about when they're getting their stuff, and it's a lot more reasuring to people when they can see the stack of equipment as proof that I have what they're paying for.

It'll be a week or two before I can order, another week or two to get the equipment). If I can get everything I'll simply post up the price and info on the stuff, with an email address. If anyone is interested they can email me, I will accept PayPal ONLY unless someone wants to mail me cash lol. I simply don't want anyone getting scammed, least of all me.

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 223
how much do the 2500.1's actually put out?

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Digital Design 9515, Massive Audi...

Post Number: 2044
2900ish i believe at 14.4

Gold Member

Post Number: 1008
2500rms+
They generally have birthsheets a few hundred watts higher.

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 688
i would like to get one of those amps i would really be interested

Silver Member
Username: Clouduz

Post Number: 292
i was just researching this amp too bad it isn't 1 ohm stable

Gold Member

Post Number: 3649
yeah, it depends on my future setup whether or not i'll be going with those... i also might wanna do 3000+ watts

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3093
what would solo x 12s cost

Username: Xxxghostxxx

Naptown

Post Number: 9
Kicker is nice, even the CVR and CVX's are nice. I have two 15's and they are loud and they last long.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1012
Out of any mainstream company they're one of my favorites- even the lower model amps do rated power, and the subs get loud for cheap.

JK32SHO, I don't know for sure but whatever the difference would cost me. If the 12 costs 100 less, I will sell it for 100 less.

Unless anyone specifies I was going to get the solo-x 18s in Dual 2ohm coils, that way they could be run 1 amp per coil and get the 5000rms they like.

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 227
has anyone ever seen the solo-x18 in action? im not tryin to bash it i just wanted to know how it performs...

Bronze Member
Username: Bonhamd

Northern, Michigan USA

Post Number: 88
any news on the warranty?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1014
It will be a few days before I find out- I will update as soon as I do.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5149
exactly for free :-)
so making 350 is enough right :-)

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1215
Damn. These aren't "falling off the back of a truck" are they? Thats a good price.

Silver Member
Username: Clouduz

Post Number: 293
lol i don't mind if they "fell off the truck" as long as they are new and fully workin

Gold Member

Post Number: 1016
No, nothing dirty about it lol. Just a hell of a deal if I can get it. Like I said, I'll find out in a few days hopefully.

Driving, I can't get them free, so I'd be losing $ selling them that cheap lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17166
"has anyone ever seen the solo-x18 in action? im not tryin to bash it i just wanted to know how it performs..."

its loud

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2504
could you get 1500s?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5677
" I will accept PayPal ONLY unless someone wants to mail me cash lol. "

Haha well that doesn't make much sense....... paypal isn't very safe compared to a postal money order.

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 690
pay pals is better than a monry order atleast the paypal i can file fruad and get my money back and troy i am really interrested in buying and amp but what all do you need to power one of them amps and also will they be coming with the end caps like the newer ones have

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5687
haha yeah for the buyer it's better...... i meant for the seller

Gold Member

Post Number: 1019
Once I've been paid and the $ has been taken out of my paypal account what can go wrong M.S.? As long as I keep my records that I did my part I should be 100% safe. They only give refunds to the buyer if they don't receive anything at all.

I don't think I'll be getting any amps other than the 2500s.

Ben- after reading kickers website saying 'end caps are available from your kicker dealer' I'm going to guess no. If they come with them cool, if not I guess you can get them from ccity or a local shop.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5165
alright troy i get you make that money then boss. iit was worth the try.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3676
unless someone can recommend me a good amp that puts out 3000 watts @ 2 ohms i'll be buying one troy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1021
Alright man. I think Hifonics makes a pretty decent one- the xxv goliath would put out about what you're wanting- or a bridged colossus. Good luck finding them though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MA-AUDIO-HK4000D-4000-WATT-RMS-MONO-CAR-AMPLIFIER-AMP_W0QQit emZ350018285844QQihZ022QQcategoryZ64570QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I saw a guy pulling 149s with a single RE MT 15 and one of these- I don't really know much about it other than that.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6592
The reliability of those MA HK4000Ds is not good at all. They're known to blow up often :-(

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3098
reece, atomic 5k/adassa/rd 5750/cactus
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us