Thumpin' my Mail Lady

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 252
Ha ha Just giving update on my wife's Mail Jeep Yesterday I finally finished sub box and installed 1 12" RF XCL along with a PG XS2300 I was pretty impressed for the sound, especially for what I put in it! She is more than happy!! Explains why I didn't get much sleep last night "video coming soon" ha ha ha she would kill me!! LoL http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=1 76303264&albumId=657639
Here's link to Mail Jeep, I do custom interiors for them pays good! I will get the ones finished as son as I get dressed and get out there to take them! Got paid on a copyright issue 2 weeks ago. ha ha it was only $730 plus attorney fee's but still, copy my stuff will ya!

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Digital Design 9515, Massive Audi...

Post Number: 2042
umm got a link that isnt myspace?

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 255
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=1 76303264&albumId=657639

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 12620
Nice! Taking care of the gorgeous wife FTW.

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 257
I would do almost anything for my wife!! She is a really cool Chick!!!
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12626
Be grateful dude. She looks worth it!

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3379
I thought this thread was gonna be about someone running the mail lady down in a car. I feel like that sometimes when our b!tch shows up at 5PM.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12627

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 258
I feel for you!! If you all knew what was really going on with your mail!! you would SH!T your pants!!! The differance between and Highway contract and a Rural Carrier!! Big! Big! Big! Highway contacts can be any lowlife person who can not get a job 10 time Felon for ID fraud! it doesn't matter because some one like you or me put a bid in on that route and got it! Now we want to save money so we hire "lower class" or "just out" for $5 an hour! so they are delivering your mail!! Chrismas cards with $$$! you never get!! B-day cards with $$$ you never get!! Even here in PoDunk Prescott, AZ it happens all he time!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12628
Take care of her MeSoDumm

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 259
hey Brad! if you want to turn this into show us your new GF Thread!! DO IT!! you always got the hotties!! 2 or 3 at a time, no less!!! Ha Ha Ha

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 261
If you ncouldn't see them on MySpace here it is!
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Thanks

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 262
Yeah Paul! I do take care of her, like a Goddess!!!! She is awesome Women and Awesome Friend!!

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 276
My Bad!! I forgot to post pic of sub installed! sorry!Upload

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 936
just a question...does paul know your wife personally?

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 277
HMMMM!!! IDK!! What swingers club are you in Paul?? Very possible we might all know each other!! J/K I don't think so! we are in AZ! ha ha

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12687
Dude. Tell me you don't swing with her.

And then tell me she has a sister.

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 279
Everytime we get up to Williams, AZ. It is a blast up there!!! We have a ton of friends and we all go Swing at Liar lair!! Awesome spot!!

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 281
My Bad! I should explain! Up by Williams AZ my Uncle has a cabin there is a area that is by the canyon that has awesome trees and rocks!! The swing it is like 100ft long and hooks between the trees you climb up the rocks and get in the swing, they let you go and when you get almost to the edge you feel like wetting your pants!! out over like 2000ft drop and you swing back in! It is the buggest TRIP!!!!! No Paul we don't swing ! as in sex party swing!! She would beat every girls head in that touched me and I the same to the guy's! sorry for miss-undestanding!! ha ha ha

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 282
biggest not buggest
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us