Smoking

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

2008 Nissan Versa!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2266
Would it bet dangerous if i mixed in some ibuprofen with some green and did that. and is there a way to smoke inside and not have it smell like blow into something but not the vaccuum cause its too loud

Gold Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s,PG Xenon 400.1, 135.5dbs!!!!

Post Number: 1001
Roflmao, best thing to do is not smoke...lol
and why mix ibuprofen in? all it is is a very low level painkiller.

as far as the smell, I dont know what you can do
maybe some other potheads on here can tell you

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

4 15 AA Havocs, Memphis 4kw!!

Post Number: 857
Some friends of mine sprinkled Xanax in there blunts. Really bad for you, don't do it..

If you vaporize your weed, it won't smell very much.

Silver Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 803
its called a spoof. put some dryer sheets in a paper towel tube and blow through that.
and no dont smoke ibuprofen, bad idea. as a matter of fact you shouldnt smoke anything other than green or hash anything else just denatures and is really bad for you.

Bronze Member
Username: Waresgaragestereo

Fort Valley, GA United States

Post Number: 53
you wierd

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

I support the Zac Davi..., Chicago

Post Number: 2655
"its called a spoof."

lol never heard of a "spoof", we always called them azzholes.

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 554
lol u know how in science they teach u "hot air rises and cold air falls"

well crack a window like 1 inch, then get to the top of it and take a hit and blow it out the top of the window, the hot air going out shoudl suck the smoke out of the window.

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 805
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spoof

read the second one.

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 778
dryer sheets in a paper towel roll does not work

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 808
ive been doing it for about 6 years now and its worked like a charm everytime ive needed it to, until you get so high and you forget to blow through it lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1002
hey mark, dont read the second one....read the first one....lol

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 812
i know LMAO

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 3203
Mark Scafetta

When using the paper towel tube how are you smoking the bud?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 7562
i told the azzhole the same thing wolfie.. he aimed me and i told him the same thing

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 816
well if im trying to not make an odor i usually just use a bowl or bong and be sure to cover the bowl head as to not release any smoke. most of the time i dont have to worry tho, then its usually blunts.

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 1535
just use incents,and kick a fan on,when i smoked nobody cared we just stood by a window or somethang amd blew the smoke out it.since it just blows the smell away quick

Gold Member

Post Number: 1003
incense...lol, if they smell the incense, most ppl will know whats going on

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 1537
lol so tthey cant prove it tho lol,or blow the smoke out the window like i said

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 543
what are you trying to hide the odor from your parents? Just take a walk and smoke then come back when your done thats what i did back when my parents didn't know i smoked. Then i would just go in my backyard and get high...

Silver Member
Username: Bumpndatrunk

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 253
turn on the shower and the fan if your bathroom has one and light a incent then put a wet towel in the crack in under the door

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Post Number: 3612
wolfman is a scammer

Gold Member

Post Number: 1004
Jeeze Reese, at least read the damned thread about me before you pass judgement, I'm gonna do my best to work things out.

Gold Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Some where 12 wangin o..., The Mighty J... USA

Post Number: 1104
Dnt even wory about tht d1ckhead wolfman reece assler was abused as a child by his father that's why he is such a d1ckhead bcuz his father raped him haha low blow. Take tht b1tch

At least thts what they say on law and order ppl with attitude problems were abused as children.

Let it all out reece u make me laugh I won't be responding 2 ur corny a55 anymore all I see u do is make jack a55 posts on every1's thread lets all bow down to reece ASSler car audio god. You lil silver spoon fed b1tch.

Now to the OP try the spray stuff called ozium it works pretty good it eleminates smoke odor I tried it works pretty good

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 820
yea it does work good but it smella like sh1t.

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 712
jayz4prez is all that you do talk sh!t in different threads? your a internet bad@ss, impressive.

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 254
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1209
Like someone said earlier. Take a walk. Hit a park and smoke. I find it quite therapeutic.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3623
damn dwight quit slaking my threads and go show off your "semi" and your "1/2 lb of the flavor of the month"

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 5136
dwight be suckin on some mad c0ck lately it seems.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5137
VAPORIZORS FTW....

Gold Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

They Love 2 Hate Me, Most Hated a... USA

Post Number: 1121
why are u tlkin sh1t drving i dnt like reece assler and ctmike i didnt do anything to you?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5144
its not your day...or life.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3635
seriously dwight... can you not come up with anything more clever than that? i guess the schools in the "hood" of pennsylvania are good for nothing. unless they've taught you that carrying a "semi" and 1/2 a lb of bud are a good call... HA

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

I support the Zac Davi..., Chicago

Post Number: 2658
"its not your day...or life."

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 256
seriously!! I have to say the best is this green butter stuff, I brought home from when my Dad died of Cancer!! take 3 capsules and hour later!! ohhh!!!! Baby!! and last for 6 to 8 hours at least!!Upload

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3091
reece, are you sayin dwight isnt from the hood or that there arent hoods in pennsylvania??

Gold Member

Post Number: 3646
no simply saying he's not from the hood... he may be in poverty, but i doubt he need a "semi" to keep him safe. don't go gangster on me JK i've seen you before and you're far from hood yourself.

Silver Member
Username: O0airjordan120o

MN US

Post Number: 272
full proof way to gettin rid of the smoke is to hit it out of a nice small bowl, when you finish your hit, and inhale all the smoke in the chamber, press the bottom of the lighter in the bowl to put out the cherry. they are actually blow e's aslo herd azzholes. you take a toilet paper cardboard insert thing and fill it full of dryer sheets and then put a couple over the end. yes they do work you just need lotts of sheets. what i do is sit on my couch in my room and aafter i take a hit and put out the cherry i blow directly into my couch cusion. if your couch is a bright color or lighter dont do this! leaves little brown spots, haha if your couch is dark blue or a color like that your good. dark blankets work too, jus spray febrees on the spot you plow and you are good to go. i do this everynight before i go to bed, lol

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 260
800mg on left, 600mg on right! no "semi" no "hood" No 1/2lb in my pocket!! Just trying to get be happy& feelgood!! in this little shitty world!!

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 263
Hey I have Question! Why Ibuprofen?? I have never heard of anything like that!! Seems like it would make you sick!

Silver Member
Username: Splsq

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 326
okk heres what u do so there is no smell u make a zoom tube u taker a water bottle and poke 3 pencil size holes on the bottom of the bottle then u pack in about 3 to 4 dryer sheets through the drinking hole and alls u do is afer u hit the bowl and go to exhale u blow through the drinking hole or whatever its called lol and smoke will come out the 3 holes on the bottom but the smoke smells like dryer sheets....trust me works everytinme i do it at home in my basement playin video games lol

Silver Member
Username: O0airjordan120o

MN US

Post Number: 273
no dude, for a zoom tube to be effective you need to pack it with sheets. 3 or 4 arnt going to stop any smoke, and you put 1 hole in it any you blow so that if you look straight on at someone using it that the hole is on the bottom. the reason that you cant smell it is cause you still have smoke in your lungs so when you breath it seems like nothin smells. trust me dude, my parents are so gey about sh!t like that and i sit in my room and pass the bowl with a friend for hours, just blow the smoke into the couch, touch of febrees. blow e's, zoom tubes, etc. all work if you pack it with sheets and blow lightly

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Admiting your an a$$ho...

Post Number: 479
never smoked but im a pill head and ibeprufin wont do sh!t use sum clonapin

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 7571
f u putos

Silver Member
Username: Ska

Post Number: 172
yes there is a way to not have it smell, you have to get the brown things that paper towels are on, then stuff it full of the dryer sheets that smell good then exhale threw that and the sheets will make the smoke turn into good smellin stuff... i learned that back when i did drugs lol

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 264
I heard someone talking about smoking 40OC 2 weeks ago! I didn't know they could be smoked!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us