Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 1533
im just wondering if u get what u order

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5726
i've ordered alot from hifi, not one problem. all my transactions went smoothly, very fast shipping, excellent packaging. i'd definately order from there again.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1534
cool they got some pretty good deals on there

Silver Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 373
wasnt there someone on here who didn't get what they ordered, tried getting in contact with them and still nothing? not too long ago if i can remember correct....could just be one person, but with my luck it'd be me

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

RD 1000.1D with SI MAG...

Post Number: 17065
i bought a kicker sx900.2 from them and i got it as described.

but i think there was a dude on this forum that got fucked by them.

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 221
yeah i remember someone gettin the shaft by hifi. i cant remember for what tho. but for the most part they seem pretty legit

Gold Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

SSD Wangin, Shawano, Wis... USA

Post Number: 1157
yea my friend ordered 2 subs and a box...they gave him 2 boxes and no subs...they dont answer your phone calls or anyhthing. Dont order from them

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin MY SUB...

Post Number: 1195
lol^ that is kinda funny. sorry though. I have orederd from them in the past a few times and have never had a problem with them.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6537
I've never had a problem either. I've ordered multiple times from them. I first ordered a Kicker KX350.4 and then wiring accessories a bunch of times. I've called them and they're very helpful as well.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin MY SUB...

Post Number: 1197
^ I ordered a kickerkx250.2 and wiring accessories too. lol. They have great prices also.

Silver Member
Username: Kklagge

San Diego

Post Number: 532
Ordered a few times with no problems...fast shipping too!!

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 770
I was reading some of their feed back on ebay. Most was good, but the peoples orders who did get messed up got screwed over.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

RD 1000.1D with SI MAG...

Post Number: 17090
it seems that hifi sometimes sells items they don't have in stock. when someone buys that and they aren't able to get it, they take their time and don't communicate well with the customers.

now if you buy something they do have in stock, which is most of the times, they ship it out fast.

my personal experience was good like i said above. i even thought i had a problem with the amp and i emailed them and they got back to me fast.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1540
they got l5's on there for 120 plus shipping.cheap spl setup for somebody

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1430
I purchased a 15" Keeker for a friend and 3 amp kits and they all arrived fast and in awesome condition. I went through ebay mind you.

Username: Stateprop486

Post Number: 9
i bought alot of stuff off of them off ebay and never once i had a problem, but Cal Payne did..he never got his subs he ordered...

Silver Member
Username: 30hrtz

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 219
i got a kx400 and a kx600 from them with no issues.actuall exchanged the kx400 within a week for the kx600 plus price difference and 15 dollar restock fee,so i think all went well.that was about a year and a half ago though.aand i bought off the site not ebay,shipping is WAY cheaper on their site then ebay.dont understand that one.

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Digital Design 9515, Massive Audi...

Post Number: 2043
if they have what you ordered in stock then your in luck. if they dont have it or anything that required customer support your fucked. they NEVER answer their phones or return calls. Ive called over 15 times not once did someone pick up. they respond to emails within a day or to usually but no very helpful. Im in the middle of trying to get something from them. i sent them a money order for a sub 2 weeks ago and i emailed them asking where the sub was and they claimed they ever got the money order.

so i say its kinda risky ordering from them but most of the time you will get your stuff

Silver Member
Username: Splsq

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 327
i bought from them twice first time i didnt get what i ordered but i got something better lol i ordered a 12 inch Kicker L5 in a ported box and i got the new 12 Kicker L7 in a ported box lol but that blew within 4 months...but about 2 months ago bought a 15inch kicker cvx and works great fast shipping

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2492
"if they have what you ordered in stock then your in luck. if they dont have it or anything that required customer support your fucked. they NEVER answer their phones or return calls. Ive called over 15 times not once did someone pick up. they respond to emails within a day or to usually but no very helpful. Im in the middle of trying to get something from them. i sent them a money order for a sub 2 weeks ago and i emailed them asking where the sub was and they claimed they ever got the money order. "

^^^yup i ordered my subs dec. 28th and it wasn't til i contacted them that they told me they didnt even have em. then they told me they wouldnt refund my money bc they already ordered them. they are refunding my money tomorrow (january 23). i called over 30 times and NOT ONCE did anyone answer.

bc of their good rep, i'd say try calling them and seein if the item is in stock and if it is, order it. i would not order from them again, but thats just me

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5663
I ordered from then once and they sent me the wrong item

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Digital Design 9515, Massive Audi...

Post Number: 2045
o my god after 2 weeks i just received this message.

"Hello,
I have just been notified we have mailed you the check back. We have just
received word we can no longer get Diamond products. We are sorry for the
inconvenience.
Your Customer Service Rep,
Tony"

I send that 14 days ago and they just bother telling me. Keep in mind they are located in Missouri. I mailed a letter to Illionis and it took 3 days to get there. The states touch each other so that means that HiFi most likly had my check for 10 days and they only bothered telling me they cant get diamond products now after i emailed them.

My advise to people is dont buy from them.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3277
They are a Keeker authorized sales agent, so if there is a problem with Keeker, its covered...
I had a good experiance with them and Keeker.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us