OT, what happened to Wolfman

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 246
What happened to Wolfman?? did his wife find out he had a system and bury him in the back yard????

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

RD 1000.1D with SI MAG...

Post Number: 17017
he was still messeging me on that stupid game, silent murder. i think i talked to him last week. haven't logged on to that lame game since then so i don't know.

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

After 194dBs your car ..., North carolina

Post Number: 790
he checks E every once in a while but doesn't post (for good reasons)

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 247
just wondering he used to go off!! on 8" I never got into the game.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

I support the Zac Davi..., Chicago

Post Number: 2642
from what i've heard he robbed Paul like a little b!tch and is now too much of a coward to show his face around here and man up to what a pu$$y he is.

but that's just what i've heard :-)

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5598
^^^^ more or less

He owes paul money for a camera he sold him, said a few times that he would pay and never did.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2644
talk about sh!tty. that really p!sses me off. Paul is like the nicest guy ever. Kind, generous, you name it.

I remember Paul hooking up wolfman with that camera, and then around the time payment was expected, what a coincidence wolfman disappears from the forum.

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2157
d4mn thats BS forreal. Ppl on here really helpd him out too.

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 224
If a man cannot come up with 55 bucks to pay paul he sucks at life. He needs to stop taking out that fat cow of his to mc donalds and pay Paul

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 536
he owes Nick V 20 bucks too and his 8's sucked, his vid still cracks me up LOL "look at that excursion"

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1697
If I was Nick I would beat Wolfys a*s. They live pretty close to each other. Nicks a puss tho lol. I dont care if someone owes me 50 cents,Id still be pissed,its not the money issue its the priciple of the whole thing.

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 248
Yeah! I would pissed off!! Thats why I use PayPal for everything I sell!!

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 12558
The camera was worth more to him than his rep. The lesson to me is priceless.

I'm good.

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 249
Has anyone seen him on any other Forum?? I think with interest it's up to $75 now!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17021
that is messed up. doesn't seem like wolfman would do that. but he did. damn when you think you know a person.

i will see if i can contact him on that game silent murder and tell him to pay paul.

btw when he messeged me last week, he told me he was in to playing world of warcraft.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12563
I'd let him be Chad. I'm not sweatin' it anymore. Even if he did pay up I doubt it would clear the air with everyone else here.

Besides, he said he dropped it right after he got it and broke the battery door or something. Karma already kicked in. I'd like to know how he explained a free digital camera to his wife tho......

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17023
well paul. it ain't right still. yes his reputation has gone down the toilet but still he has to know. anyways i am sending him a link to this thread to him. he should know better. also we are not talking about hundreds of dollar here.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12566
Well he does know. You hear it all the time when someone "forgets" about owing money. Nobody forgets IMO, it just festers. The fact that he vanished is guilt enough. Even when he had PC problems he always found a way to post, library, ect.....

It's just behind me is all.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12840
man i couldnt sit comforatable knowing i owed any1 a single $ ...its just WRONG telling some1 to give u something thinking they will pay u back

my personal philosophy is : live within ur means & dont borrow, give or take anything from any1 not even family .....

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi

Post Number: 2673
"Nobody forgets IMO"

come on paul. ive even forgot to pay someone some money and when they mentioned it i was like DAYNG! but i sent it pretty much right then. this has been months or whatever.

oh well, what can ya do...

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 5830
I haven't seen Wolfman in awhile...

He dropped by the shop awhile ago to get the amp Nick had, but haven't seen him since then.

Last I heard, he moved just out of town off of I-20. I think.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1367
Oh well. Maybe one day he will come on here and give some kind of truthful explanation. It's really f*cked up how he did Paul like that.

I wonder if he still has those 8s? lol

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 5832
Those 8's actually sounded pretty good :-)
Not mind numbing loud, but nice.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6526
I hope those 8s get pulled from his trunk. He's a piece of crap and deserves to be stolen from the way he stole from Paul.

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s,PG Xenon 400.1, 135.5dbs!!!!

Post Number: 988
ok, guys...i'm not gonna try and make excuses...honestly, I did not mean to take advantage of Paul as I have done. I guess i shoulda just told him to keep the camera until I had the money....since the holidays, things HAVE been hectic and money has been tight. I do have internet again now, and I have Pauls address, so IF its ok with him, which I'm sure it is...I'll send something on the 20th(my next payday). and keep sending $10 or $20 until I get it paid of. Yes, the reason you havent seen me on here....first, because I didnt get on much when I moved and didnt have internet...then, because I've been too embarrassed.
I have been saying over and over that I'd send the money, but just havent been able to...now that Christmas is over, I don't see why I cant...hell I might be able to send it all on the 20th, depending on what bills come up...
I guess that even when i do pay it off, my rep on here has gone to sh!t....and as far as owing nick 20bucks, yea I do ...but i havent been in Monroe too much. I live about 15-20 miles out of town now, and it costs a lot in gas to drive in.
and yeah, I do still have the 8's and the crappy Jensen amp...which still do sound nice though....

pretty sure I'll get flamed but figured I had to say something....oh and a big thanks to Chad Lee for notifying me about this thread...I hardly even go on any of the Car Audio sites any more...too busy playing SM and WoW.

and if you all hate me now, then so be it...I admit I've done Paul wrong...but I'm gonna do my best to take care of that.

again, I'm sorry to everyone on here, especially Paul....
guess thats about it.

Wolfman

Silver Member

Post Number: 989
HELL, just realized, IF I'd have thought about it...I coulda sent him the $20 I paid for WoW, and the first months play which is another $15....then I'd only owe him $20 .

dumbass me

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12572
I don't have any hard feelings man. I know how money situations can get. $55 is alot of money to you. Kinda like Chad owing someone $1000. I just don't think most ppl forget about a debt. I know I don't.

Keeping in touch would've eliminated any of this tho. I'm the most understanding guy there is so if it pans out, all the better for you and me. If not, it is what it is. Life isn't going to stop.

Thanks again to Chad.

Silver Member

Post Number: 990
well, it has been bugging me a lot....I really don't like owing ppl, like I said, shoulda told u to keep it until I had the money...hell, ask Canaan how long he held on to those RE's and box until I could get the money together....oh and back then, my wife had a second job, so we could afford more stuff.
I want to say thanks to Chad too.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17034
np guys. i just wanted wolfman and paul to sort things out.

Silver Member

Post Number: 992
Maybe, after I get Paul paid, we can ALL put this behind us? then again, if I'm no longer welcome here...I'll understand that too.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1368
I have nothing against you man.
Mistakes happen, and I can really see that you know where you messed up. To me, everyone deserves a second chance and sometimes a third as long as they learn from their mistakes. Don't worry about the $20 you owe me until after you get Paul paid off. I'm not too worried about it lol.
Anyways, you're going to have to come up to monroe sometime to see my new install :D

Gold Member

Post Number: 2645
"$55 is alot of money to you. Kinda like Chad owing someone $1000."

i lol'd.

chad probably finds $1000 under his couch cushions

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 682
If it was me I'd sell my subs/amp if money is indeed so tight. This is a hobby and you'll be able to buy stuff again. It is more important that you aren't owning good people money. my 2c

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 907
hope everything works out....

Silver Member

Post Number: 993
if i could sell my subs, amp, and even HU , I would....but nobody around here's heard of RE, so that means I wouldn get anything for the subs.....the amp, well its a Jensen and basically worthless, so the HU is the only thing worth anything, and other than pawning it, i dont see it going for much either.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6527
You're still a piece of sh1t and I hope you burn in hell. Go back to playing WoW you fat piece of trash. How about instead of playing WoW your fat @ss goes and gets a second job so you can pay off your debts. Have you ever thought of that? Of course not because you only care about yourself. I bet that you don't conserve money when your obese @ss is at Mcdonalds buying double cheeseburgers or at Burger King ordering up triple whoppers with extra mayo on them.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 7572
thats a little harsh Rob

Gold Member

Post Number: 2647
"thats a little harsh Rob"

would you expect anything less from aRe Oh Bee?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7574
actually I did ...hes a good guy I just didnt think he would be that harsh

Silver Member

Post Number: 994
fyi ROB, I dont eat out much, too fattening....and as far as a second job goes, I dont have time....1 job takes up my day, then I have to pick up my wife and son from work, and often have to watch my son, because my wife sometimes works the night shift.

and you sit there and call me fat. do you even know what I look like?

and finally, WHEN I pay off my debt to Paul, he says its all ok, so do most of the ppl on here...so whats YOUR problem...it has nothing to do with you anyway.

of course you will probably just flame me some more...
and as far as WoW goes, i dont play it THAT much...just occasionally.
damn, i screw up ONCE, and you just jump all over me

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 225
rofl! everyone knows what you look like....sword

Silver Member

Post Number: 996
oh yeah, sword pic....and anyway, I wouldn't say I'm OBESE.....just overweight....but I have lost 20lbs since I quit eating out.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3364
I have been there myself many times -- wondering where rent, car/insurance payments and and all the other bills were going to come from, let alone scraping up some cash to actually eat once in awhile. Ramen FTW! It all combined to make me relentless in my commitment, and dedicated to the pursuit of what I really wanted to do with my life and it worked out pretty well. I was also lucky as well to be in the right place and meet the right people on the way up. People that don't factor sheer luck into life are fooling themselves. Sometimes things don't go your way.

I will cover the $55 owed to Paul and I have no issues with Wolfman after reading this thread.

Silver Member

Post Number: 997
Brad, if you mean you're going to pay Paul, then I have to say NO...its my debt, im gonna pay it.

oh and in my case, its not even Ramen FTW, its feed my son, no supper for me and wife...we eat lunch at work and fill up then

Gold Member

Post Number: 6528
Does anyone have some tissue I could borrow, I'll pay you later(In a Wolfman manner(Never)), the tears just won't stop rolling from my eyes.

Silver Member

Post Number: 998
sarcasm lol, but seriously Rob...When I pay Paul, I dont see why you should have a problem with me any more....
as far as trusting me to buy something from someone else on here, yes, I know thats shot.

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1201
He is manning up and at least having conversation with Paul. Live and let live.

People do make mistakes.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6530
The main thing is that if you didn't have money that you thought you would have in the future you should have made that money and paid Paul. I also find it funny that you claim to not have had internet but you were playing WoW and Silent Murder. Another thing that's funny is how you show up all of the sudden when you see a thread with your name in it, am I the only one who can see through your bullsh1t here? I'm sure you troll the forums and have been for quite some time. If you needed money so damn badly you would have sold your system on the net(Oh, that's right you didn't have internet right?). Well you have net now so why don't you pawn off what you can and pay Paul what you owe him. After seeing all the scammers on the forums lately you should understand why I dislike you and why I would have a problem with you. Nobody put you in the position that you're in. Like you said yourself if you can buy WoW and pay for a months play that you could have been paying Paul but oh yea... you forgot all about having to pay the guy. I really hate people that take advantage of other good people.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7588
"Like you said yourself if you can buy WoW and pay for a months play that you could have been paying Paul but oh yea... you forgot all about having to pay the guy. I really hate people that take advantage of other good people."

Rob does have a point there ....he could have chosen to pay Paul first and not pay to play a game....some payment over time is better than none

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 251
DAMMM!! I wasn't tryting to start all this! Just wanted to know where he went???

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5622
Hahaha Rob was awarded biggest azzhole on the forum for a reason :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2654
Bottom Line IMO: Wolfman's financial woes are real and I feel for him. However, without question he has made some selfish, irresponsible decisions, at Paul's expense.

Silver Member
Username: Santa_fe

02 Hyundia Santa Fe, 120.3 db not...

Post Number: 480
well wolfman you just did a huge thing eating crow like that most people on here would nto have the guts it also shows you care about this forum a lil and how people think of you.....what makes a man is not how much he can drink or how much azz he can kick but if he owns up to his mistakes and well u did just that nuf said

Silver Member

Post Number: 999
HOLD IT, ROB....was awarded biggest azzhole? I missed that?

and as putbilll just said...I did make some very selfish, and irresponsible decisions....I was thinking too much of myself..and as Santa Fe, just said....I've owned up to it...and as I said...I'm gonna pay Paul as soon as I can...
Paul, I know you've heard that last part before from me, but realize this...I am now saying it in front of everyone who visits these forums
You Will Get Paid.
As I stated, it may be in "installments" of $20-$30 at a time, and it will probably take about a month, because I only get paid every 2 weeks, but it coming...thats a promise.
And NO, after what I've done to you, I don't expect anyone on here to ever trust me again...so be it...thats understandable.
I just want to be welcome back on the forums.
And I guess I can put up with one "azzhole" if everyone else is ok with it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 1000
oh, let me make a couple of things clear, after rereading that....

when I say a MONTH I mean total time. I'll start sending the payments in on the 1st.

And, when I say that I dont' expect anyone to trust me...I mean as far as sending me something without paying for it first. From now on, I'll send the money FIRST...If I get screwed by someone on here, then I guess thats Karma kicking it...but I'll post it on here, and maybe things will work out the same. but honestly I dont see myself spending any more money on car audio than i already have, and since the camera still does work,with tape on the battery compartment door..lol, I dont need another one.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6536
"I have been saying over and over that I'd send the money, but just havent been able to...now that Christmas is over, I don't see why I cant...hell I might be able to send it all on the 20th, depending on what bills come up..."

"when I say a MONTH I mean total time. I'll start sending the payments in on the 1st."

What a class act. You go from paying something on the 20th to the 1st, lol. You're pathetic Wolfman. I'm going to sign the paper work to hand over the "Biggest Azzhole Of Ecoustics" award to you, you've earned it. We may even start a poll/vote for Biggest Scammer too.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7608
"hell I might be able to send it all on the 20th, depending on what bills come up..."

i understand wolfmans correction on his payment scheduling as he said money is tight and he probably realized it could possibly be more than he could handle ....(what im saying is he spoke too quick before he thought it through and hes trying to correct the situation) embellishing the truth a little but hey we all have our pride ...lets let it rest now hes saying he will make it right lets give him the chance to prove it to those he owes...and not run him off without a chance to do right and redeem his standing with others on ecoustics

Gold Member

Post Number: 6545
"lets let it rest now hes saying he will make it right lets give him the chance to prove it to those he owes..."

He was already given more than a single chance to my understanding, he doesn't deserve anything more at this point.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17068
my view on this whole wolfman fiascal....

yes wolfman fucked up. to make it worse it wasn't even for that much money. but that should just tell you how hard he has it. as a person he is a good guy. i am sure he had intentions to pay paul asap but his financial situation was bad.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17070
like i said above he is a good guy but i wouldn't trust him with sending the item first and waiting for payment.

there are only a few i would trust like that and those people are....

rob, paul larrea, brad warren, and charlie.

i am sure those people would do the same for me.

i didn't include bernymac cause he knows wassup. lol. he lives close by.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6549
"like i said above he is a good guy but i wouldn't trust him with sending the item first and waiting for payment.

there are only a few i would trust like that and those people are....

rob, paul larrea, brad warren, and charlie.

i am sure those people would do the same for me.

i didn't include bernymac cause he knows wassup. lol. he lives close by."

Chad, you'd go down there and kick the crap out of Berny wouldn't you? Bust out the Ninja style and silently murder his azz.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17072
naw man. berny is straight gasta.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6552
Chad, did you mean GAYSTA? If so that's not a nice thing to say.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17073
lol.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 5127
Berny > Rob = wolfman

Gold Member

Post Number: 1005
ok, guys I looked back, IF you noticed.....when I said the 20th...it was already the 19th
I didnt realize the date....
I get paid on the 6th and the 20th, unless it falls on a weekend, in which case I get paid the Friday before.
SO I had already been paid on the 18th and already paid the bills, and had no money left...
thats why I said the 1st...wife gets paid on 1st and 15th...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1006
oh, and one more thing Paul.....I need you to email me your address again....I guess it got deleted...I'll write it down this time.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6560
Wolffag, make sure you put a note on the paper you have his E-mail address on(I've owed Paul Larrea XXamount of dollars for months upon months, I should pay this guy...NOT!) and place it somewhere you won't forget it. A good place for you to put the note would be somewhere you visit frequently or every odd minute, the refrigerator.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Post Number: 3632
i think that would help jog his memory... maybe the hamburgers are bad for your heart and your brain...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us