HiFiSoundConnection

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2452
Still no subs. Still no phone call. Still no money. They claimed if they didn't receive the subs by today (Wednesday, January 16,2008) they would refund my money in full. What a joke of a company. All they offered me was five dollars off my next order of one hundred bucks or more.

I have called every single day, twice a day since really early January and not once has anyone picked up the phone. I have left over 15 messages with two different phone numbers and two different emails. The last email I got (Thursday the 10th) said they'd refund my money today.

What a joke of a company. I hope they go outta business the day after they refund my money.

BTW if someone wants that five bucks off coupon, it's all theirs, just let me know. Someone better cut my head clean off the next time I give HifiSoundConnection.com one hundred dollars.....

Silver Member
Username: Cplaya280

Pennsylvania USA

Post Number: 869
whoa thats grimey of them, but i ordered off ebay from them all the time and never once did i have a problem. sorry to hear that bro.

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 2456
yea that's what i'm hearing. I guess my only option is drive to california or wherever they are and just take all their subwoofers.

Silver Member
Username: Cplaya280

Pennsylvania USA

Post Number: 870
actually there located in Missouri

HiFi Soundconnection
PO BOX 495
Brookline Station, MO 65619
Phone: (877)275-4434
E-Mail: sales@hifisoundconnection.com

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

ASU

Post Number: 2350
Ive ordered from them before for one of my friends and had no problems...

Sorry to hear that Cal. Hope everything works out.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5535
I ordered from them once and they sent me the wrong item........

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 2457
Jake go fight those dudes for me.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us