Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1702
Stash box? Like to hide your bud in? haha

Gold Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Some where 12 wangin o..., The Mighty J... USA

Post Number: 1052
Yea among other illegal items lol. Yea its too much drama to leave ur semi in the sellar if ya get ma point. Plz no comments about ma personal life guys bcuz u nothing about me. Thanx n advance

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5779
stick it up your azz.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

IM THE REAL SLIM SHADY

Post Number: 16866
^^^^hahahaha. thats the first place the cops check these days. lol. not that i had an encounter with the local law enforcement.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 1136
Someguy actually used a sub to hide his stash. He put it under the dust cap.

Silver Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 675
hahaha. just tuck your sh1t up under your dash board. thats what i do. its kind of a pain to reach for all the time but its better than getting nabbed by the po9.

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 764
http://www.brickhousesecurity.com/soda-can-safe.html

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7929
Chad puts his in his azz hoping to get caught just so a guy will touch his butt and feel him up....

Just kidding Chad :-)

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1576
Chad tell us what else the cop did to you....lol

Platinum Member

IM THE REAL SLIM SHADY

Post Number: 16868
i don't want to talk about it. its just something i want to forget but its burned in to my brain. lol.

anyways, how big of a box are we talking about dwight?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1055
Uhh lets say big enough to fit a small pistol like a 9 or something and maybe a half pound of whatever the flavor of the month is.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1056
And yea I thought about the subwoofer things but that's too much work

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5784
a little immature kid like you does not need to be running around with a gun, for everyones sake, i hope you get caught.

Bronze Member
Username: Gignmofo

Post Number: 87
MJ,

It is probably not the wisest thing to make posts like that here. I would use PM's.

L

P.S. I know for a fact, one person who visits the usaci forums is a fed(happens to like car audio).

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1428
Heck,
my dads RCMP, I don't live with him anymore as I am older now, lol, plus were in Canada and you in the US so this thread is just blabbing...lol

On a more current side, why the need for a gun? If you have to keep is hidden what good is it? If someone wants to shoot you and you have to pop the trunk, flip a switch, your as good as dead anyways.

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Digital Design 9515, Massive Audi...

Post Number: 2035
Which is the storage can?

Upload

Upload

Upload

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 1657
http://Grasscity.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 1058
Matt dope u know nothing about me all u see is a small glimpse of me hear on this forum stfu lil big mouth kids like u get stuck up and shut up all the time around here so I hope u enjoy being an e thug and tlkin so much crap bcuz outside of this car audio forum u aint got sh1t on me.

TRUE STORY

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2445
1) you're a dumbazz

2) i still don't understand "somewhere 12 wangin on yo moma" that's just stupid

3)^^and haha no one's trying to be an e thug dude, you're the guy asking where to get a "stashbox" for a certain size

when asked "what size?" couldn't you have said like 10x6x3 instead of bein a badazz and saying big enough for a nine and a half pound of stuff..

whatever, i hope you get caught with a concealed, unregistered gun and a "half pound of whatever"

Gold Member

Post Number: 1059
Hhaha being a bad azz isn't cool their isn't a need for me to say tht idk how many inches it is u think I carry a ruler around everywhere? And 12" wangin on ya mom I forgot the inches sign so what?? Whatever I'm far from a dumbass trust me u dnt know nothing about me ur making assumptions so who's the dumbass me or u?

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1720
"I'm far from a dumbass trust me u dnt know nothing about me"

Gold Member

Post Number: 1060
I'm bout 2 do u guys a favor and join another forum there is so many critics and haters on here. Thanx for all the help from whoever helped me.

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1722
you're welcome

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1354
kthxbi

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1725
^okay wheeler LMAO

Dwight, don't leave!

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1355
Who is wheeler?

Lulz @ this thread

Gold Member

Post Number: 1062
no im tired of every1 on here acting like their perfect and so much better than me its getting really old and annoying. i dnt get it this is a forum if u dnt like some of the threads i make or are annoyed by them dont post in them that simple. butt nooo every one has to be a dick and it just gets real annoying after a while

Platinum Member

IM THE REAL SLIM SHADY

Post Number: 16890
hey man no one here thinks they are better than you. but when you go on creating threads for every little thing, you are gonna get some criticism. but can they force you to stop? no. you have the right to do whatever you want. just like people have right to post smart azz comments in your threads. just let it go and ignore it if it bothers you.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Post Number: 3563
thank God you're candy e-thuggin' 4ss is finally leaving... good luck with the stash box for your "semi"... hahahaha

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 2450
I really hope you don't think i'm a dumbass. If you do, you are so severely mistaken.

haha and you totally missed my point. I didn't mean you forgot the "sign, i meant "somewhere 12 wangin on yo moma" is single handedly the dumbest thing i have really ever heard.

no one would be ragging on you if your threads were remotely helpful. There is an OT section here on ecoustics. But really goe to roe.com, ca.com, or diyma.com forums and see how they take to asking about 'stash boxes' in their subwoofer section. they'll just ban you. but really, have fun man, enjoy getting the boot from every single forum on the internet!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1063
yea i totally understand what ur saying chad like i really respect you because u may make smart comments but you do it in a joking manner so its coo. but when u got the same a holes everyday searching for your threads and posting sh1t about ur personal life and making assumptions when they know nothing about you is reeealy old and annoying like reece brassler i cant stand tht kid and ive never him and now matt dope its a new d1ck head every week. some of these kids i would love to see walking down the street of my neighborhood so i could show them whats really good. but this is the internet so i dont take things that personal im just an easily annoyed person and im starting to get very annoyed

Gold Member

Post Number: 1064
oh my gosh we have another zac davis there is a million OT threads a say in this section sue me at least mines is related to cars in general i see plenty that have nothing to do with cars at all. even when i do help and make good suggestions some a hole comes along and starts the dwight bash o thon for no reason just bcuz their a bored loser with nothing better to do

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1727
yeah dude, it's the interweb, calm down...lol

Nick V: "kthxbi" WTF? wheeler.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1065
im not going to waste my time arguing with u reece ur nobody to me but a p.i.t.a i must mean alot to u though since u must post something in every thread i make and seeing as how i make soooo many that takes a lot of work. Should i give you my address so u can peep through my window u fu<kin c0(k suckin stalker

Gold Member

Post Number: 1068
and "candy e thuggh 4ss" ??? plz stop repeating things u heard in rap songs reece plz

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3906
Not that people aren't coming up with good places to hide it BUT you are all forgetting one thing, dogs are fcking good at what they do! When you stach it make sure it is absolutely airtight and afterwards spray area with vinegar then lastly dust carpet with ceyenne pepper, fcks them good!!! Polo...

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

., North carolina

Post Number: 758
Polo has it down to a science. lol
Don't know if that is a good thing or not. lol

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1356
Wait..How is "kthxbi" Wheeler?
kthxbi has been used for years as a form of leetspeak. I was saying it to be a jack@ss.

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1731
in the wheeler bashing thread aka For Sale thread, he started saying kthxbai.....lol...that's all:-)

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1358
Lol. Yeah, he is too ignorant to use it at the right time though :-)....Pool man

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3065
Polo has it down to a science. lol
Don't know if that is a good thing or not. lol

flcuk yeah thats a good thing.

i just kept it on my desk

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi

Post Number: 2660
"I'm bout 2 do u guys a favor and join another forum there is so many critics and haters on here. Thanx for all the help from whoever helped me."

ok, go hang out over at CA.com, they will take to you alot better than the people here... :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 3574
i don't waste my time stalking your threads, dwight, but for some reason any thread i click on you've made a stupid azz post. i can't help it you're a douche and can't put together a legible paragraph, nor can i help the fact that you try to be a hardass on the internet. i can't help you find a stash for your "semi", i can't let you "see walking down the street of my neighborhood so" you "could show them whats really good", and i certainly can't make people like you. so understand when i say you should GTFO, it's all i can do to help an ignorant wanna be gangster with a bad attitude and even worse grammar.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1069
uhhh bad grammer over the interent but not in school buddy 3.2 GPA and i dont want to be a gangster. gangsters arent cool they all die. maybe in hollywood or where ever your lil spoiled rich a55 lives gangsters are cool. no son im a wanna be millionaire. thats the only thing im striving to be. so get your facts straight b4 i call ur daddy and make him take away your trust fund. just because u have a gun dont make you a gangster you ever heard of protection in bad neighborhoods d1ckhead?? uhh there goes another a55 making another assumption. and for ur next assumption no im not a drug dealer i smoke a lot so does that make me a gangster??? i didnt think so i would never dream to be a gangster. but i definitely aint no lil spoiled momma and daddys boy like ur lil b1tch a55. REECE ASSLER

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 2453
wow a 3.2 you're just momma's little rhodes scholar aren't ya?

"no son im a wanna be millionaire." good luck with that bro. Keep on smoking that chron and becoming a millionaire.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1070
haha ur a dumb fu(k if thts not your goal!! what are your working to be a thousandaire??? you tell me who wouldnt like to be a millionaire?? thats what i wake up early every morning for a go to school or work. im working my way up the ladder of life and trying to become rich. so why you sit back and live pay check to pay check ill be passing you while your still sitting here at this computer pressing the refresh button. hahaha i say thats a pretty darn good goal dnt u. i didnt say 100% achievable but still a good goal

Silver Member
Username: Marcooo

Post Number: 222
"good luck with that bro. Keep on smoking that chron and becoming a millionaire."

I know someone who's dad is like 40, the richest person I've ever fu(king seen and smokes more than most kids I know (shwag too lol). So dwight has a point there about making assumptions cal.
Not taking sides, just observing.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5533
" Who is wheeler? "

You can't be serious..... didn't YOU make that john wheeler's custom boxes pic

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 1666
"haha ur a dumb fu(k if thts not your goal!!"

If money is your main focus, and you're in it for yourself, then you are the dumb f\/ck.

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1359
I know who he is M.S. lol, I was just asking who he was calling wheeler.

And yea, i made that pic :D

Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 681
if you have to ask about stash boxes on an internet forum you should probably not have one

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

I support the Zac Davi..., Chicago

Post Number: 2620
what mat dope said x2

most of what reece said x2

in regards to significant quantity, vacuum seal ftw

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5788
honestly i think everyone here would love you to go to ca.com and not post here. you contribute nothing to this forum except for create thread where everyone rips on you.

and dont make me call your house and tell your mommy and daddy you have gun and drugs

Gold Member

Post Number: 3576
haha, dwight man, that's original... i graduated highschool with a 3.75 and a 28 on my ACT. i'm in college and have a job. i don't do illegal drugs. i don't tote a illegal "semi" to protect myself. i don't have to carry a strap because i don't start sh!t with people i can't deal with. i don't think you would need a gun if you aren't a wanna be gangster. most people, even in the hood, don't need a gun at the age of 17 or whatever you are. not to mention you have no need to carry around 1/2 a lb of weed if you aren't selling. that's just f*cking retarded. to me that's trying to be gangster. i don't look up to gangsters or thugs or homies. i dont have to because i have good role models in my life. keep striving to be a millionaire. hopefully it works out for you, but not if you have felony gun and possession charges, bro. maybe you should check yourself and realize what's wrong with you and what's wrong with how you present yourself. it will help you in the long run.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3577
haha, dwight man, that's original... anyways, i graduated highschool with a 3.75 and a 28 on my ACT. i'm in college and have a job. i don't do illegal drugs. i don't tote a illegal "semi" to protect myself. i don't have to carry a strap because i don't start sh!t with people i can't deal with. i don't think you would need a gun if you aren't a wanna be gangster. most people, even in the hood, don't need a gun at the age of 17 or whatever you are. not to mention you have no need to carry around 1/2 a lb of weed if you aren't selling. that's just f*cking retarded. to me that's trying to be gangster. i don't look up to gangsters or thugs or homies. i dont have to because i have good role models in my life. keep striving to be a millionaire. hopefully it works out for you, but not if you have felony gun and possession charges, bro. maybe you should check yourself and realize what's wrong with you and what's wrong with how you present yourself. it will help you in the long run.

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 2461
"what are your working to be a thousandaire??? "

yes, you nailed it on the head. i want to be a 'thousandaire'

"you tell me who wouldnt like to be a millionaire??"

most any billionaire i'd assume.

"thats what i wake up early every morning for a go to school or work. im working my way up the ladder of life and trying to become rich."

i wake up every morning and go to school too bud. There's a lot of us. Some people call us ... ready for this, got a pen and paper? ... students

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1742
I graduated with a 4.3....and only a 21 on my ACT:-(

Gold Member

Post Number: 1071
Ahhh more dumb assumptions reece.
1. If u buy a half pound of weed how do u get it home???
A: in ur car dumb a55 this isn't mexico I'm not gona put it in a sack and tie it to the back of a donkey and ride home! So on the trip home just in case I get pulled over ill be a little more safe ok dumba55.
2. Have you ever heard of ppl getting robbed????

Yea that's why you need a gun for portection not just because u start stuff a whole when people no who u r and know u have nice things haterz like to take it from you. But you know nothing about that life because u live a lil sheltered life in pleasantvile mr. Assler

3. What makes u think I wana go 2 CA.com?

Never did like that site never posted on there either

4. I don't make useful threads ???

Oh what's that one that's getting a lot of attention right now about slot vs. Aero ports?? Ppl are giving a lot of answers that other ppl on the forum can benefit from thanks.
D1ckhead
O ok thanx now stfu bcuz ur wrong.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6508
Why would you buy a half pound and risk driving around with it by yourself? Next time you decide to buy that much have it delivered. If the dealer/seller won't deliver get yourself a new dealer. Dwight, not many people here like you but if you look at all the threads you created it seems as if you've pulled their hate to yourself. I won't make fun of you or your intelligence because 1.I don't care about this forum much or what people do anymore and 2. Everyone else has already made fun of you and it wouldn't make me feel any better to participate with them. That being said you should just forget about this dumb a ss thread. If you really want a spot to stash get a trunk car, most laws prevent them from going into the trunk without a search warrant.

Silver Member
Username: Turnmat

Racine, Wi

Post Number: 590
getting back to the point... what kind of semi cab do you have? post some pics!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1072
Wow @ matt go stand on the corner and get some street smarts. Not a semi as n a 18 wheeler a semi is short for semi automatic gun

Silver Member

Racine, Wi

Post Number: 591
my bad. why dont you just build a box that has a secret compartment in it? and it was a long night at work last night so get off my back! i am trying to help you

Gold Member

Post Number: 1073
My bad matt thought u were being a smart a55 like all the rest

Silver Member

Racine, Wi

Post Number: 592
No man i am not an @ss. I worked a 14 hour shift last night. I work with semi's all night so i automatically thought that was what you were talking about. After reading about half the other post in hear not really helping my mind kind of wandered... Where is the box going to be going vehicle or house? <-- you probably stated this but i missed it in all the other post

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5717
"3. What makes u think I wana go 2 CA.com?

Never did like that site never posted on there either"

BULLSHI_T!!! i found and read a thread you started, the one getting more advice on your charging system. you got laughed at bad!

ohh, and please don't talk about where you live people'll get stuck up and such. you said you're from harrisburg right? been there plenty times before, it is not a ruff place at all.

and i would take the persons' advice about watching what you post on the internet like this. you never do know who is who (like someone on here is a federal cop i can tell you that). so please, stop making threads like this.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

I support the Zac Davi..., Chicago

Post Number: 2627
Dwight you're willing to die for a 1/2 lb. of weed? Lemme tell you somethin, you pull a gun on someone, you WILL have a gun pulled on you. Whether it's right then, or a week later, or a month or w/e.

and i have a hard time believing you live in a place where people are pullin guns left and right when you're on fu<kin ecoustics askin about stash boxes and sh!t. Swallow your pride, get rid of the gun. If someone robs you for a 1/2 pound, just take the loss and move on, it ain't worth dying for.

What if you're put in a position to actually pull the fu<kin trigger on someone? You prepared to do that? You know the consequences of that? And i don't just mean legally.

just my $.02

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5794
dwight all i got to say is you deserve whats comming to you. your an idiot, just as bad as wheeler.

and slot vs aero is nothing new. all you noobs just need to learn how to use a damn search button and you will find threads that already cover the issue.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1074
pitbull the half and the gun are 2 seperate things i dont have the gun because of the weed i have it because alot of people get robbed for money and chains cell phones etc etc around here and sometimes get shot over it so i have a gun just for protection would u rather have some1 run up on you and shoot over a sidekick??? i dnt think so. so u have to have protection the weed haas nothing to do with the gun the weed is for my personal use and just because i said big enough for a half pound doesnt mean that i habe those every week or even every month it was just a thought about the size of how big i wud want the stash. and matt dope plz stop waisting ur time posting in this thread bcuz i cud give to sh1ts about u. fu(k u and everything u stand for and whoever cares about ur worthless life stfu and stop sucking my d1ck. dont even reply its pointless bcuz i dont care what u say u just annoy me.

Silver Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI United States

Post Number: 129
your stupid MJ.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3578
why the f*ck would you ever need a half pound of weed at one time? tell me that mr. street smarts. maybe if you had any street smarts you would stay outta the places that rob and shoot people (which i don't believe for a second). don't think i don't know about hoods, there's one right down the road from me where a triple homicide took place about a few months back. if you are worried about getting shot over a sidekick then you need to put your life into perspective. if you shoot them what will your life come to? is a material possession like a sidekick worht more than the legal fees you will pay for murder charges? get your head on straight and learn about how to live. "pistolvania" isn't that hood. i've been to much more hood places. i hated on you because you brough it on yourself, but me hatin on you will be the least of your worries if you shoot someone with an illegal arm or if you get caught with 1/2 a lb of bud. for real man stop acting hard and hope this thread gets deleted. get rid of you "semi" and buy dimes of bud at a time. one of my best friends just got busted selling coke and bud. he didn't have nearly the bud you want to carry on you. jail isn't a joke.

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got More Watts Then ..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 2385
hey imma internet fed..
where is mah dad!!
lmfao.jk.. if u have a nine keep it on ur seat dnt hide it punk!!! thats wat the five percent is for!!

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1595
" i have it because alot of people get robbed for money and chains cell phones etc etc "

How the fu(k are you going to protect yourself if the gun is going to be in a stash box? Leave it at home if it's going to be in a box.

Bronze Member
Username: Gignmofo

Post Number: 90
Guns breed more guns. Usually more than what you have.

Spend your money on living in a better 'hood', if you have the money. Harrisburg isn't that expensive.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 12540
I agree. I'd much rather look average in a safe neighborhood than straight "pimpin'" in a dangerous one. Who are you impressing that matters?

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 485
im from the hoods of nantucket so i know all about this gangsterr shizz and let me tell you its not worth having a gun cause what they are saying is true. it may be used for protection at one time and that may help but then you have so many other people after you from then on...

and if you dont think nantuckets hood your wrong... my ipod got stolen once...

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 487
lol sry about that post im just a smartass. and nantuckets probably one of the most sheltered places around..

but also dont get me wrong. people think if your from nantucket then your rich. but my familys struggling with money right now and my house isnt that big. so dont go along with that stereotype..

but as for the question with stash boxes i understand what ur sayin about being able to carry a half lb. your probably not gonna carry a half lb but just in case you want the box to be that big.. personally tho i think glove compartment is the best thing... your pretty much screwed any way you look at it once they bring in the dogs so why not just be partially safe and make sure they cant get it unless they actually do bring the dogs and get a warrent.

and try not to get arrested for that shitt just be smart about it.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 539
lmao@this thread
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us