Looking for some new DD'S

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 805
i'm wanting two 9512's

i would like them to have the 8in cf dustcaps, and a red composite cone but if not that's ok...just let me know if anyone got anything

Bronze Member
Username: Gignmofo

Post Number: 58
I think Zac has a couple.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6436
Couple? Lol, I think Zac has too many DDs, you could never have too many DDs.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6437
^I'd edit that but it's much faster to post and point out my errors than to correct them. Tyler, are you Lonny?

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 806
i may hit him up

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
Yes siree

Gold Member

Post Number: 6438
Lol, you've talked a lot of sh1t to him and if I were him I wouldn't sell anything to you lol. I think you'd feel the same way in his shoes J Noel. I have nothing against you I'm just stating what I've seen between the two of you lol.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
Well I think bygones can be bygones :-)

Maybe this will help bring the gap.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6439
Ahhh, I thought it was you Lonny but I wasn't sure. Nice seeing you on here I guess lol.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 807
lol rob...yea i figured he wouldnt sell me anything..but i may mail him just for the h3ll of it......yea for some reason i dont think he likes me too much..lmao...but i'm over it so i gues it is what it is.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 6441
I've learned not to shoot off colorful words online anymore and I take things with a different approach now so it's less drama and BS to deal with in the end. I see that you always get into BS with people Justin and maybe you too should try a bit of change.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 808
if your speaking of cuss words...i dont mean them directly towards people..that's just how i talk....after working in a factory for a couple of years and constantly being around people who talk like "Sailors" it's like i dont even know i'm doing it. i dont mean it directly towards anyone....is that what your talking about if not can you elaborate

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 812
anyone?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6444
"f your speaking of cuss words...i dont mean them directly towards people..that's just how i talk....after working in a factory for a couple of years and constantly being around people who talk like "Sailors" it's like i dont even know i'm doing it. i dont mean it directly towards anyone....is that what your talking about if not can you elaborate"

Good excuse man. I work at a warehouse where it's all sh1t talk and the most foul and nasty sh1t that people can say. Do I talk that way on Ecoustics? Nope. I know better.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 817
lol....it's the truth though....if you ever spoke to me in person you would see that it's just how i talk...but if it offends people on here i will work on it...

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1679
Yea goddamn it J Noel,dont f8ckin cuss so damn much! That sh*t really bothers motherf*ckers man! Im f*ckin damn serious as a f*cking sh*tty heart attack goddamn it! If your gonna f*cking use foul a*s language then go f*ckin join those c*nts over at the sh8tty f*cking caraudio forum,u f*ckin b*stard b*tch!!! Im tired of these f*cking sh*tty a*s son of a b*tch c*nt licking,d*ck sucking wh*re of so called posts goddamn it!!!

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1680

Gold Member

Post Number: 6446
"lol....it's the truth though....if you ever spoke to me in person you would see that it's just how i talk...but if it offends people on here i will work on it..."

Good luck ever getting a decent job somewhere if that's "just how you talk". Imagine going to a job interview..."Yea, gimme the the fu©king job because I'll bust my a s s all day and I won't complain like a b1tch when sh1t gets rough N' sh1t."

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

IM THE REAL SLIM SHADY

Post Number: 16555
i want to buy a dd9115 from zac if i can. lol. i hope he doesn't hate me.

i seriously do.

what was your # zac? if you don't mind me asking.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

I support the Zac Davi..., Chicago

Post Number: 2534
"Looking for some new DD'S"

found em.
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 6453
""Looking for some new DD'S"

found em. "

FAIL.

"Denise Milani has an all natural 32DDD bust with a slender waist and lovely backside. She was born in the Czech Republic, but is now thoroughly enjoying her life as "the new queen of eroticism" in the California sunshine."

I saw that picture and knew there was no way those were double Ds. Man, she's a nice piece though.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

I support the Zac Davi..., Chicago

Post Number: 2536
I just looked for the first pic i could find of some big ol' knockers. Honestly i'm surprised they're 3ds...i woulda thought even bigger.

p.s. all natural?....*GULP*....seems to good to be true.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6454
^I read a bit about her and she's the most searched model on the net supposedly and I can pretty much believe that lol.

Gold Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1482
Call 405-239-2800.

Gold Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1483
Btw, I'm unable to sell product to anybody over the internet.
Also, /\thats DD's number.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Bangn aint easy ....when u g...

Post Number: 4040
zac how much could i get them for if i came to the shop? i want to get some of the 6.5's hit me on aim if u want d92stealth

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 1382
how much for the dd's on that braud?? idding

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 1383
kidding i meant
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums