Ecoustics

Silver Member
Username: Teamrevolution

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 196
This whole thing of calling people out is petty. If it is done in a fun spirit then it is diffrent. Kevin and Zach seem to have butted heads over a couple things then brought RD into it some how. Kevin as a rep for RD i ask you deal with this stuff on a personal level with zach either on the phone or through PM's. With you being associated with RD Audio i expect you to not get into fights with guys over words.

I will tell you all that hitting a higher number then the next guy is not product dependant. Meaning i could give a novice guy a 15" heavyweight and an experienced guy a Alpha and give them the same power, vehicle and everything else the same. The Experienced guy with the lesser subwoofer could end up with a higher number.

It has been proven over and over again. Talk is cheap. If you want to be loud and you enjoy SPL then do your thing and have fun with it. Try to improve all year.

Even if a guy with RD hit higher than the next guy and his company does it make it better? NO it doesnt.

I think you should choose the brand you want. Build the system to what you want it to do SPL,SQL,SQ or low bass, flat response or what ever it may be. Then you be the judge if it is what you want and like. If something doesnt sound or hit the right number build another box. If you like it keep it if not try something else.

Point is people can say whatever they want. Express their opinions good or bad. So why get mad over it. That is part of the whole reason i stepped back from the forums and have customer service people dealing with the internet now.

I dont want ecoustics to end up a forum with all the drama. That would be no good. So Kevin i need you to see were this is going and be the bigger man. Many people will talk stuff about this or that or no like you over something.

Lets get things back to the way they were here. That is a non stressfull forum were guys laughed stuff off and had fun and were helpfull to eachother.

Silver Member
Username: Visitor

Middleofnowhere, Minnesota USA

Post Number: 162
steve- well said, actually.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

IM THE REAL SLIM SHADY

Post Number: 16541
i couldn't have said it better myself.

mad props steve.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1814
to quote my gey buddy Jake Papa "NOICE"

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1603
Things are getting out of hand and need to cool.

Zac, you can hate me and I can hate you, but we do need to keep that off the forums. You guys are posting just as much off topic as I. We can shake e-hands and let it roll from this point on, or do what you want.

I will speak for a few guys and myself, the rules thing is getting old. No topic goes unanswered here and everyone has fun. Lets get it back to where it was.

Kevin

Silver Member
Username: Durski

Post Number: 153
Only thing I got to say is FS posts belong in the FS section. I think the butting of heads is rather funny imo, though I wish you guys sold the same sh!t so there would be some rock bottom prices, free market competition ftw

Silver Member
Username: Boomtank

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 471
Steve says it all! My email got bombed with all of these fight thread posts. It was rediculous!

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5172
Steve Miller FTW
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us