I have came down to my options

Username: Oscar987

Derby, CT USA

Post Number: 10
Kenwood, Eclipse, Earthquake, Boston Acoustics,Kicker, Memphis and Orion These are my 10" sub options. Any suggestions. Base your suggestions on a 100dollar each price range and I want two. The RMS range is from 150 to 300 because I have an I amp that can be modified by myself to suit these needs. Thanks fellas

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

IM THE REAL SLIM SHADY

Post Number: 16523
well with that price range and and budget, i would take the kicker cvr's. the cvr's can more than 300wrms but it is very efficient with little power as well.

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1951
I have got two of these that I would sell for cheap.
http://www.dbdrive.net/html_english/speedsubs.htm

Bronze Member
Username: Gignmofo

Post Number: 52
Robert,

Chad is correct. The Kicker is probably the best value.

Good Luck

Bronze Member

Derby, CT USA

Post Number: 11
That being said I can modify my Classic Kicker ZR amp to withstand that kind of power. Are you sure about kicker though. I hear good things about the earthquake tremor series. Orions sound excellent and I am able to get my hands on some 2 year old models new in box. The Eclipse has the Kevlar cone which sounds amazing. It is so hard to choose subs. I mean kicker is great, but I was looking for something different than a CVR. My buddy has CVR's and they hit nicely, but I am not really a big one on getting more kicker products. Any other suggestions. What about the BA G1 series. Anybody?

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

IM THE REAL SLIM SHADY

Post Number: 16535
well the budget you posted, that is all i can think of. unless you want to do alpine type R's. they are a bit more expensive than the cvr's and need more power but sounds great.

not a fan of earthquake or the older orions. the new orions i like.

also i don't know if you can find eclipse subs for that cheap.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12692
never heard any type E alpines but they would afll into the power range\budget ur after ....

Bronze Member

Derby, CT USA

Post Number: 12
Oh Chad I can. Sonic Electronix as well as woofers etc. offer affordable models of quality to high end subs. I trust them being I have purchased items from both. I can afford Alpine Type S, Boston G1, any Kicker other than CVX, Memphis, and all the others I have named.

Bronze Member
Username: Rossx1

Nashville, AR United States

Post Number: 12
you might see if you can get some of the Adire Shivas... you can still find some on ebay every now and then(since Adire is out of business). they are great subs and not very expensive.

Bronze Member

Derby, CT USA

Post Number: 13
Have been been approached with Adire before. Thanks for the tip man.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1536
Company being out of business not to sure if its a good idea.

Bronze Member

Derby, CT USA

Post Number: 14
That is a good point lowlife
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us