Refresher on the rules

Bronze Member
Username: Gignmofo

Post Number: 46
Most people here follow the rules,

Only a few seem to abuse these forum.

"Forum" means a chat area, message board, bulletin board (bbs), or e-mail function offered as part of any eCoustics.com Site.

If you participate in any Forum within an eCoustics.com site,
you MUST NOT:

* defame, abuse, harass or threaten others;

* make any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements;

* advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;

* post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;

* post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language or images;

* advertise or sell to, or solicit others;

* use the Forum for commercial purposes of any kind;

* post or distribute any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful component; or

* post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board.

This is what you agreed to when you sign up for this forum.

ENFORCEMENT

In order for this board to be useful to its participants, it is essential that everyone observes the above posting guidelines.

eCoustics.com reserves the right to enforce the above rules in a variety of ways. Test, Off-topic, or nonsense posts will be deleted. Posts which were answered elsewhere will be deleted, moved, or referenced to the correct page. Additionally, use of this board constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2314
again, i will ask, you are...?

Silver Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 275
STOP POSTING STUFF ABOUT RULLLLESSS!! Enough is enough, I have nothing against you guys, but stop clogging up the forum with posts about not doing this, being able to do that...at this point, I'd rather see people selling stuff.

Silver Member
Username: Wylie_coyote

Post Number: 149
you see some people do this in order to attract newer members so yes maybe asking about a tree stump or whatever in the subwoofer section is wrong but then what are the long standing members supposed to talk about. theres only so much you can say about a sub before you get bored and leave.

Personnally i think the off topic threads add character to the forum, it gives people something else to talk about and even create connections with other people.

many of the threads i've created ask for specific information and the off topic posting never got in the way of this, i've always recieved quality information of a high standard.

Silver Member

Post Number: 277
^^Agree

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 803
^x2 cal payne.....andnickyp0219

Silver Member

Post Number: 278
tyler, no one even knows who you are and you come out saying, zac davis is this, he's done that, he's a world champ, what are you his sidekick?

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1610
dude you're in the sub section saying:

"MUST NOT:

* post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board."

Did you not read the rules yourself? If you're going to be up everyones azz about this then follow the rules yourself. I DON'T CARE WHERE THINGS GO but obviously you do so you need to put them there while you're telling us how to do things. The type of people I can't stand the most are hypocrites.... STFU and stop posting this stuff...

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 804
lmao pwned

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
Andrew and Noel
Not even close. THe rules pertain to the chat room you fool. Just follow them and everyone will be fine. AS I said before I don't mind if someone even says I am selling something. What IS WRONG, is people pretending to give advice when it is nothing than a cover to try to sell someone something.

Nicky, the post about Zac was someone was saying he was calling zac out(SPL) and he had no cred.

AND NO, I WILL NOT STOP POSTING REGARDING crap like that.

Follow the rules or leave.

Cal I am a member of this forum, and try help help people in an unselfish way.

Silver Member

Post Number: 279
I think the forum was just fine before you and zac started acting all high and mighty.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

IM THE REAL SLIM SHADY

Post Number: 16526
this is gettig old guys.

i've been here for almost 3 years now and have posted alot of stuff on this forum. when people try to sell their stuff in the sub section, it really never bothered me.

i sold many stuff in the sub section and even started nonsense threads. no one really had any problems.

now all of a sudden zac comes on one day out of the blue and starts spamming to all the for sale threads and such and telling people to do it in the for sale section. zac is a very cool guy and i respect that. so i started posting the for sale in the for sale section.

but not everyone feels the same way. people will put their threads in any section they feel like it and no one can stop that. well the admin can. but he doesn't.

so what i am trying to say is just let it go. ignore it if it bothers you. creating threads like this and bashing others in their thread is really getting old. the power is in your hands. you don't want to read something, don't click on it. how hard is it to scroll down the sub section to find the thread that interests you?

just let it go people.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1615
"MUST NOT:

* post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board."

Reread this man. I don't think what you posted generally pertains to subs... Anyone disagree? Move it to the OT and stop trying to cover up the fact that you made yourslef look like a dumbass because you cant even do what you're telling everyone else to do...

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6430
Chad, you need to realize that one or two OT or FS threads were alright in a week but look at the forum. It's nothing but bullsh1t OT and threads and FS threads. It wasn't a problem to most long ago because it wasn't as bad as it is now. Just because the rules aren't enforced doesn't make it okay. Just because you could get away with murder would you do it? That's kind of a bad way to put things into perspective but maybe you'll understand.

Platinum Member

IM THE REAL SLIM SHADY

Post Number: 16543
i totally understan what you are saying rob. its just that now not only is the sub section filled with ot stuff, its filled with threads about making people stop.

every thread i go, there is some kinda drama.

so how about everyone come to a little compromise. try to use the sale section and the ot section to do your thing and the ones trying to enforce this kinda chill out. don't post in every for sale or ot thread in the sub section telling them to post it in the right section. let a couple of them go by.

believe me guys the for sale section does work well. people do look in there. lets everyone messege the admin and tell him to fix the for sale section so the thread bumps up when someone posts in there.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
I agree Chad.

Platinum Member

IM THE REAL SLIM SHADY

Post Number: 16545
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/suggestions/430713.html

okay i started a thread in the suggestions section. everyone go there and support me. lol.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
I actually tried one early.. It got nowhere. But you definitely have more pull

Peace

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5168

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US