System for $350

Silver Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 271
hey guys, looking for a system for a friend who knows nothing about car audio. he wants the loudest possible setup without spending that much money..i realize this system isnt going to be much, but its what he wants so any suggestions? Doesn't matter if its a 15", 12", whatever. He wants an amp and sub, i just want to give him that much help, then he can figure out that 350$ isnt going to cut the box, amp wiring, and install...hehe Thanks guys

Silver Member

Post Number: 272
i was thinking along the lines of a couple 12" cvrs on ebay plus an amp..?

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1571
I have a DD 1012 that I will let go with a Sundown Audio SAX-100.2 for $310 shipped. I played with the DD myself for maybe 5 min. Or, I have the Sundown combo with the 2 12's and amp for $375 shipped. Email me.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 273
kevin, sent you an email but will the combo get loud? I dont want this kid havin DD. He'll think you're talkin about bra sizes. =P But yea, any other suggestions

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1573
You will be givng a good 500+ rms to 2 EFFICIENT 12's. I will respond more in email.

Kevin

Silver Member

Post Number: 274
what do you think about 2 4ohm DVC Kicker CVRs 08' models and a Hifonics BXi1206D amp ...the subs would be about 160 shipped and amp about 180

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12676
^for the $ that will be a decent set but obviously the kid needs to know thats the most he will get loud fof the budget .....

Silver Member
Username: Durski

Post Number: 140
well, since you dont want him having a DD Quality isnt a key factor here....
2 x 12's in a sealed box + amp for $250 shipped
;)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us