Call outs and $hit talking....

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1567
I think we need to get a little competitive topic on here. So if you think you are louder than someone, "Call'em out." Then both parties post vid showing car, setup, and TL score.

Kevin

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 851
Why post scores on the internet Kevin?
Anybody can post a score done in their garage, just put the mic in the port haha.

Calling someone out would include showing up to an event and producing the scores there.

You've done nothing but "talk" about what you "can" or "will" do.

True competitors actually do it...and allow the results to speak for them. (of course there's also the arrogant ones who brag haha)

quote:
Then both parties post vid showing car, setup, and TL score.

What would that prove, meet at a show where your scores can be verified.

Are you an installer?
How long have you been in the car audio industry?
What schooling or experience do you have with car audio?
Who are you again?

Oh yeah, the person who is consistently ripping Ecoustics off by advertising his little website and jacking people's threads with self serving comments that are nothing more than sales pitches. Peddle your...(is it peddle or pedal, ahh who cares) peddle your product somewhere else.

You posting a vid of a score will prove nothing to us. Is this another sales gimmick to push more RD product down our throats?

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 1493
Saw that coming a mile away.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

HEMIKLR

Post Number: 9118
God damn! We can't have fun on ecoustics anymore, can we? lol

But I dont see the problem with doing this. Its just having fun. Its not like we would be doing it for money, unless we would like :-)

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 852
I'm sorry for posting negative and rude comments like this guys.

This member has finally gotten under my skin over these last few weeks. I'm fed up with his negative replies towards those of us asking him to stop pushing product on members.

Again, I apologize.

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 218
X2 ZAC, I remember posting a thread a while back about me needing a sub and i get a pm from kevin saying whats your budget the rd elite will fit you good.... And i also hate seeing that on almost every thread of someone needing a sub or a amp here comes Kevin email me kevin@lowhz.com...

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 853
Yeah the premise of the topic is pretty neat, and it sounds fun :-)

Sorry for jackin the thread guys.

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 794
Ok, What is the big fu(king deal Zac? Alot of people on here have spoken pretty dayum highly about kevin over and over again! If ya dont want what he has to offer then dont respond. You keep on bitzhing about people posting stuff that's offtopic in the sub section. But yet when you respond to these threads (that aparently make you loose sleep at night) you mearly just bump them up to the top and reopen them for discussion. If you dotn like it then just simply leave it alone or get someone to deleate it!!!! 90% of the off topic threads are at the top beceasue you have bumped them up to the top and people reopen them and see where you have posted your stupid comments in them. Most of the threads turn into discussions of weather or not we should have off topic threads in the sub section, therefore debates that are aparently in the wrong section. Why dont you take your OFF TOPIC discussions and problems to the propper section and the people who actually visit there will read them. I mean seriously you keep on bitzhing about how the off topic threads ruin this forum. Well i would rather see them than a bunch that are of you whining about everything. Therefore most of the stuff you post nowadays should be in the off topic section. think about it

Silver Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 314
its a free forum dude.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1497
Christ.
Please,
Upload

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 798
^ exactly, hurricane br1an

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2124
BTW, this thread wasn't OT, its car audio related. and it would b hard for me to meet someone at a show if they live in say Cali or something. I think this is a great topic, and if i still had bang Id participate. How is it a problem, and if its a vid showin where the meter is id say its worth it. Idk, Jus seems stupid u b!tch about OT/FS threads, then come to a descent thread and b!tch some more.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 800
^x2

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1370
I liked this idea.... too bad people had ot shoot it down...

I say we do it, just cuz its fun. Who cares whos actually "louder". It may be funny to see the different videos and stuff people do.

I say ignore the negativity and technical aspects and lets just have some fun with this.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1500
I like watching videos of peoples' cars flexing.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

HEMIKLR

Post Number: 9119
I like hair tricks

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 7374
its a free forum but theres rules

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1502
Doin' 'em yet, Logan?

I'm thinking I could fit a pair of 16Ov.2s in the Tracker. With that alternator, I should be able to run the D-10 at 2, maybe 1 ohm. God, that would be nuts. I don't think I'm gonna put that kinda work into this thing, though. I need to look for a newer Tracker.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1503
That's keeping the back seat, too. Box would go all the way to the roof, with external aero ports along the roof.

Silver Member
Username: Teamrevolution

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 181
"You posting a vid of a score will prove nothing to us. Is this another sales gimmick to push more RD product down our throats?"

Another Rip on RD Zach? Whats up?
I dont get it, Kevin sells many diffrent products besides RD. So if you want to say kevin is pushing stuff down someones throat please include the names of all the brands he sells.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...Zac Davis 4 ...

Post Number: 2568
The thing is, he pushes RD harder than anything and rarely talks about any other products he reps for....matter of fact, I cant name one other product he is a rep for.

Silver Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 182
If you feel Kevin or any Rep of RD is pushy or is bashing another product or in some way has crossed the line send an email to Revolutiondaudio@yahoo.com to the attention of Paul.

He overseas all internet customer service issues. If a complaint is made he investigates it. If you send an email please make sure to include contact information and the issues.

That way if a rep is in the wrong or not acting accordingly we can look into it.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1258
I don't mean to be an @ss, but this topic keeps getting spammed by people acting like 5 year olds. Guys chill out and let ecoustics be a place with no drama, before everybody runs off.

I guess I'll be the only one on topic.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0ypUN7SDjX0
An install i did for a daily driver. 144.1 outlaw on a SSD. We are about to add another one in the truck along with 2krms.

Another install I did:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CjBuBohniZU

Never got it metered, but it was decently loud.
(I did not film this video, so sorry for the bad quality.)

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

I support the Zac Davi..., Chicago

Post Number: 2527
i wanna see some t!tty tricks. someone make some bo0bies bounce from the bass and i'll be impressed....and aroused...

Silver Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 185
That is why ecoustics is the only forum i will go to. There is never any drama until late and people always seem to clown around but have fun with it.

Silver Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 186
Ecoustics subwoofer section is almost like its own forum in itself. Lot of the same guys come here and post most of there stuff here. I like it here.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1507
LMAO. Good one.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

ASU

Post Number: 2274
"If you feel Kevin or any Rep of RD is pushy or is bashing another product or in some way has crossed the line send an email to Revolutiondaudio@yahoo.com to the attention of Paul."

I dont know if thats really necessary Steve. I could see doing it if Kevin was bashing all other products and giving out false info to sell his product, but i really dont see him doing that on here. If im wrong someone correct me...

I personally dont really care for the idea but then again im not doing any SPL setups so it doesnt effect me. I wouldnt mind seeing some videos though...those are cool. :-)

Silver Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 187
I dont think Kevin is either but i am not here all the time.

I just wanted people to know that if something was wrong with how he does things or any Rep of RD we are open to listen.

From what i have seen on here is most people seem to get along with Kevin and like him.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 12174
Bought my Maggie through him.

Damn fine product. Super price.

Do you guys still carry/deal with SI?

J/W. I, like the rest of the sub world have been waiting on the next gen Mag for quite some time.

It's getting disappointing almost....well, past frustrating.......

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6428
How many of you people just have TLs sitting around to play with?

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 802
i'm getting a tl in about a month

Silver Member
Username: Boomtank

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 468
i'll also have my TL in about a month can't wait

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 854
J Noel, chill out man. What was the reason for your rant?, I already said "this is a cool topic and it sounds like fun".
I never complained about this being O/T, the only thing I said is I don't like Kevin's shenanigans :-)
Treo, Naledge, thanks guys.

Andrizzle, I agree, this should be fun.

Pitbull, your goofy lmao :P

So Kev, where ya at bud? Lets see some pics ;)

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Admiting your an a$$ho...

Post Number: 384
haha zac davis FTW

Silver Member
Username: Demon_pride

Crowder, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 240
^ You're the biggest spammer here dude. You need to chill out. You're always up in someone business. Why don't you get off your high horse for a while?

Silver Member

Crowder, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 241
That was meant for zac, not you Pat.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1608
zac you seem to snap and then change your tone from post to post. Maybe you need to read your posts before you post them. You seem like an azz in the first post you made and then you seem like a decent guy in the last post you made...

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1348
I'd be totally down for this as it seems that less than 5% of the members on here are even from Canada so a meet would be impossible.

Vids, pics and the termpro site should be the only valid way to post a score.

Plus I think we could make a soap opera about ecoustics!

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1508
We already have an unbroadcasted soap opera lol.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 855
Hey guys, Kevin has been pushing my buttons for a few weeks, I've already explained this.

Andrew, I don't think that is fair to say.
I'm usually respectful in all of my posts, even when people call me names like, "whiner", "B!tch", "arrogant", even "pr!ck", do I fly off the handle?, naaaaah, I understand people think I'm trying to change things that seem harmless.
I don't have some god complex guys haha...I truly believe in this stuff. I think we can bring more members back to our forum and restore it's reputation if we all work together if well i've already gone into all that a bazillion times...haha

Pl4boy, your right, I have spammed many threads that don't belong in certain sections. I'm guilty of that but hey somebody has to do it if its ever going to change.
When we start to using the right places, the F/S section will assist sellers and buyers better, the O/T section will be a better place with current topics, the sub section will have interesting and maybe educational threads again, an so on...

Guys, I never said this thread was O/T, I think it's a cool idea, I've said this like 3 times now and i'm still getting crap for it.
I can admit my mistakes, so I talked a little trash to Kev, big whoop, I think this post was intended for me in the first place so I responded in that way.

So!!!!!!! lmao BACK TO THE TOPIC :P

Who's gonna post the first pic. If ya don't know how loud your system is or have a meter you could always start out by postin pics of the ride and system, and we can all guess how loud your ride will be;)

come on, lets see some pics

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 856
cam & Mike, lol

Days of our Stereos

Silver Member

Crowder, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 242
^^^PMG zac for mod. What a homosapien.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodia

Post Number: 3579
tuhtles have four legs

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1511
...and, sometimes, their heads look like legs and it trips you the F.CK OUT.

Gold Member

Http://www.LowDownForu...Zac Davis 4 ...

Post Number: 2572
"Who's gonna post the first pic. If ya don't know how loud your system is or have a meter you could always start out by postin pics of the ride and system, and we can all guess how loud your ride will be;)

come on, lets see some pics'"

Ok, dont have a meter near me and this system is not for high numbers but....guess mine first. Heres what I have...

2 15" Fi Q's of a PA A3000db. 8Cuft enclosure after all disp. tuned to 30 Hz W/120SqIn of port. In a 89' Range Rover.

vid:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rTkpNpm6TeA

:-)

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Bangn aint easy ....when u g...

Post Number: 4019
this is to long for me to read right now but he does kinda still have that answered zac....(only read 1st 2 posts)

Then both parties post vid showing car, setup, and TL score.

What would that prove, meet at a show where your scores can be verified.

VIDEO it shows the mic positioning and everything ;)

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

I support the Zac Davi..., Chicago

Post Number: 2531
naledge pwned everyone so far with his vid.

naledge > everyone.

p.s. someone buy me a camera so i can make a vid

Silver Member
Username: Visitor

Middleofnowhere, Minnesota USA

Post Number: 157
"That is why ecoustics is the only forum i will go to. There is never any drama until late and people always seem to clown around but have fun with it."

ah.. steve.. this is where you have been hiding, eh? so, steve.. tell us.. lets get inside that head of yours.. what school did you learn about speaker design/theory at? what "credentials" do you have?

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1533
^^are you serious?

visitor, give it a rest, and get a life beyond ripping on RD over the internet already. You've spammed ROE enough for the whole interweb with this BS already. d@mn.....

Gold Member

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1589
Well, looks like another thread that I wanted to get going down the drain because of the zac davis finger. Well, I am no longer going to sink to his level or respond to his rants.

So guys, I thought this would be pretty cool, and have a little fun while doing so. I will post a vid of my daily driver once I put it back in. $3 a gallon for gas, I live an hour from work, and more weight isn't helping. I will try to get it in this weekend though.

PAUL: We still carry SI, just havn't got the new MAG's or BM's in yet. I can't wait to get one either :-)

Gold Member

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1590
OH, and guys I will make another topic like this where we can have a little fun :-)

Kevin

Silver Member
Username: Wylie_coyote

Post Number: 148
Days of our stereos is funny.

i would post pics but my setup isn't worthy of scrutiny cos i know its cr@p and the install isn't even clean. When i sold my ultimate ride i just kinda chucked everything into the new cars boot and that was it.

Gold Member

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1597
^ LMAO!

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
"^^are you serious?

visitor, give it a rest, and get a life beyond ripping on RD over the internet already. You've spammed ROE enough for the whole interweb with this BS already. d@mn....."

you idiots want to buy subs from an uneducated idiot.. go for it.. but, it is necissary (or at least VERY helpfull) to know the WHO'S and WHY'S of what the speaker is about. if he cannot answer these SIMPLE questions.. you SURE you want to purchase from him?

as far as "giving it a rest" not gonna happen.. rd is a joke, and ill happilly make it my job to point that out:-)

Gold Member

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1598
Visitor, maybe Steve is ignoring you. Maybe call or email him. I don't know anyone else that does not get an answer from him when asked, only you. And to be honest, the way you act I wouldn't answer either.

BTW, I am still waiting on your call/email.

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1611
Yeah, talkin like that wont make people go away from RD... If you had valid reasons, could PROVE them and went about it like an adult, instead of like you're in 1st grade, you might do something. Until then, find another forum or just be ignored...

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
kevin:-) there is nothing for us to discuss, is there? you are a spammer, and banned from every forum but this joke of one for a very valid reason:-) stop trying to pawn it off on ben, or saying "the mods are out to get me :cry:" and andrew.. i assure you.. i CAN prove everything i type:-)you havent seen the roe thread, i take it? very insightful:-)

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 858
Actually Andrew,
I think this is the same person who was in another forum who asked Steve a few simple questions and then they began bashing eachother because Steve couldn't or wouldn't answer any of his questions.

Here's the question Visitor is looking for...

"Steve, do you have a degree or schooling of any kind beyond high school?"

That is the only question I think Visitor is getting upset about. It seems as though Steve may not have designed anything. Visitor's other questions pointed out the amps are clearly not RD designs, so what has RD designed, a subwoofer?
He goes on to ask (or point out in a question form) that the woofers built by RD are nothing but miscellaneous parts thrown together and if they aren't, then explain the reasoning for mismatched magnets or at least any of the design features.

I think that's where Visitor is going with his bashing of RD. I'm not so sure he truly believes Steve is a fraud or RD is crap. More likely I'm guessing Visitor would just like to see some credentials, thats all.

I have no opinion on the matter, I don't know either individual.
(Although I don't see how giving someone your credentials would be a problem.)

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 859
What is this roe thread you speak of?, Realm of Excursion?

So Kevin has been banned from other forums for selling?

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1953
I am pretty sure he has been banned from a lot of other car audio forums.

Gold Member

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1599
Well, you seem to bring up alot of false info, so obviously we do have something to talk about. As stated, still waiting.....

Kevin

Bronze Member
Username: Gignmofo

Post Number: 49
Kevin,

RD from what I can tell manufacture good products. You also seem knowledgeable about the products you sell. You also have a zest for the business, these are all good things. Don't let that zeal be counterproductive.

Sincerely, all this drama shouldn't be that big of a deal. Some people have the opinion(including myself), that posts by people looking for advice, are tainted by sales tactics. That my friend does hurt the forum. Like I have said before. I don't think anyone is necessarily that upset with FS and OT topics in the forum. It's just the threads that are disguised as honest unbiased opinions actually being pitches for the products you sell.

Best Wishes

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

IM THE REAL SLIM SHADY

Post Number: 16527
this is gettig old guys.

i've been here for almost 3 years now and have posted alot of stuff on this forum. when people try to sell their stuff in the sub section, it really never bothered me.

i sold many stuff in the sub section and even started nonsense threads. no one really had any problems.

now all of a sudden zac comes on one day out of the blue and starts spamming to all the for sale threads and such and telling people to do it in the for sale section. zac is a very cool guy and i respect that. so i started posting the for sale in the for sale section.

but not everyone feels the same way. people will put their threads in any section they feel like it and no one can stop that. well the admin can. but he doesn't.

so what i am trying to say is just let it go. ignore it if it bothers you. creating threads like this and bashing others in their thread is really getting old. the power is in your hands. you don't want to read something, don't click on it. how hard is it to scroll down the sub section to find the thread that interests you?

just let it go people.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 862
Hey Visitor, I don't like Kevin one bit but he did just offer you to call him up....

...back on topic

ok so Nick V is doin 144's and Naledge's truck is flexin like mad, i'm still waiting for the tricks Pitbulls talkin about haha.

lets see some pics in this thread too :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
HI Chad,

Most respectively,

"Like I have said before. I don't think anyone is necessarily that upset with FS and OT topics in the forum. It's just the threads that are disguised as honest unbiased opinions actually being pitches for the products you sell. "

That is why we just can't let it slide or ignore it.

I know this is tiresome and I wish this would end as well.

Silver Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 192
I have been into car audio one way or another for 15 years. I owned one shop in chicago and half of another. I have pulled apart and built many diffrent subwoofers. I have learned by self experience, from other engineers, and by reading many books over the years. Most of all by trial and error.

So i have a great general knowledge of car audio by owning and running a couple stores and being a installer for all them years.

I know about subwoofers due to a want to know more at the age of 15 or 16 by cutting them apart and rebuilding. Reading at an early age. Builiding a network with several engineers in the industry.

Over time i just started building my own subwoofers by hand and testing them at my shops. Then i decided to get move involved and create Revolution Design Audio. Started working with guys fluent in CAD to put some designs to paper and start getting parts tooled.

everything is based on trials and tribulations. Only actual school i attened was one to receive a degree in marketing.
Upload

RD was formed off over a dozen years of working my way up the ladder and saveing and investing everything i have ever owned.

I take my business very seriously. I thought any ill will with you visitor and RD was resolved or at least that is what i was told. I try my best and if something is beyond me i go to someone in my network to find out or research it so i understand next time. Like i said I learn from hands on experience and trial and error.

Being 100% self funded takes time to develope and tool parts. So at first if i have to use 12 spoke baskets and only use RD designed soft parts then thats what i did.

By the end of 2007 we managed to have our motors designed and tooled. Voice coils all designed by RD. We had a few cones tooled. Now we have tooled and designed many things for the Elites and Studio's.

Like the design of the motor above. 2008 we have alot to look forward to. Personally i came from nothing so i am very proud to be were i am at today. I am from the south side of Chicago. I created everything i have. Nothing was ever handed to me.

I hope that clears up who I am.

Silver Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 193
I come here only because these guys are real cool and mostly to BS and see whats new with these guys.

Net customer service deals with every other forum and internet dealing.

No one is hiding if a decision is made to better my company that is what it is. I will always be at the same email, same office number, and same cell numbers.

This forum guys BS and have fun everyone knows how to take a joke here. atleast mostly everyone

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
Steve,

That is an excellent and pointed response. Much props, as I have come from nothing to something in my profession. This should quiet some peoples disrespect. IMHO, I am pretty sure visitor and Zac weren't disrespecting you, they were upset with kevin.

Respectively

Silver Member

Post Number: 160
"Well, you seem to bring up alot of false info, so obviously we do have something to talk about. As stated, still waiting.....

Kevin"

again.. WHAT false info? that low hz is banned from ca.com, roe.com, caj.com, ssa.com, and others for product pushing? i can get ABSOLUTE proof this is true? so.. where you going with this? so again.. where is the misinformation? and why would i call you? you gonna make death threats to me like you did the ssa guys? lol. not happening

Steve- that wasn't another trash talking sessions. you just gave me what i wanted from the start.. your BACKGROUND. thats all. some of the best subs i have ever seen/used/held came from people with little to no schooling. i just wanted an honest answer..:-) as far as it being "solved" kinda i guess.. i even offered to purchase a shw as a "peace offering" per se.. no response from Paul...

Silver Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 195
Sounds good visitor
All this calling out stuff is lame. It could be fun if it didnt get to a serious level but it seems it has.

Gold Member

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1600
As I stated before, I KNOW for a fact why I was booted off ROE and ca.com. I do have a mod that tells me EVERYTHING. SSA doesn't like me, so be it. Death threats, never. That again me and Mark of SSA spoke about, and it was Ben. As of now, Mark and I are ok. We have resolved our problems, something you again have no clue on. Everything is fine and dandy, but you seem to keep dragging dead dogs up, what's the deal?

One more time, WHAT IS caj.com!!!!????

I am here to answer any questions you want, all you have to do is call. Are you scared to call me or what?

Kevin

Silver Member

Post Number: 161
no, there is no need to call you. stop trying to pawn it off on ben. caraudiojunkyard. as i explained earlier. and i will take the bet that you dont have a mod that tells you everything:-)

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1540
Props to Steve, and RD being a great and efficient product

Gold Member

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1602
Thats fine, everyone has their own opinion. You are free to call me anytime you want to talk about it.

Kevin

PS: Never been to caraudiojunkyard, and honestly never heard of it. :-)

Gold Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1471
Awesome, so RD is designed by trial and error. cool.

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 667
"uneducated idiot.. go for it.. but, it is necissary"

Visitor, "Necessary" is the word you are looking for , I mean what educated person can't spell that right...and the fact is that no one cares where RD is banned from or whatever. They don't force anyone to buy their products. Saying "email me here for prices" is not wrong. Just because he says it does not mean that you have to.

And Tyler, come on man, you registered two weeks ago and you're "saving our forum"..."That is why we just can't let it slide or ignore it. " you have done NOTHING for this forum, I respect Zac cause he has done something here, you only made a name to support him. }

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1259
"And Tyler, come on man, you registered two weeks ago"

"Tyler Derden"
"Registered: Jul-05"

Reading > SGDenny :p
But I don't think he has posted until recently lol.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3223

Gold Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1350
"Awesome, so RD is designed by trial and error. cool."

Zac, did you read just what you wanted to read? Steve's background has been from trial and error through learning, not RD's products.

Steve, I've also finished 4yrs of schooling (BBA) and I have my degree with my major in marketing.

Silver Member

Post Number: 163
"Visitor, "Necessary" is the word you are looking for , I mean what educated person can't spell that right...and the fact is that no one cares where RD is banned from or whatever. They don't force anyone to buy their products. Saying "email me here for prices" is not wrong. Just because he says it does not mean that you have to. "

this right here proves you have 0 idea what is going on here:-) try again

Silver Member

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 668
sorry Nick :-) Haven't seen him post till now...too lazy to click. Vistor, I don't think anyone here really cares much or we'd be singing the same anti-RD tune you are. If you want to say how they are bad, prove it...and I don't want to hear "they've been banned here and there" You seem to have big beef with them and I think if you did call Kevin we wouldn't be having this conversation.

PS I have never bought a thing or personally talked to Kevin. My position is based on everyone who has been satisfied by their transaction.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3454
"And Tyler, come on man, you registered two weeks ago and your 'saving our forum'."

Before you accuse others of misspelling words, learn a little grammar for yourself. The word "your" should be "you're" when used in that context. "Your" shows possession. "You're" is a contraction for you are.

Silver Member

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 672
reece I said that because he decided to call people "uneducated idiots" when he can't spell necessary. So kiss my a$s

Gold Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1473
I'm still a bit skeptical of RD products. I live in the area Steve is at so I'm going to drive there and check out the operations.

Where are you located?

I look forward to meeting you and learning more about the company.

Gold Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1474
SGDenny, I believe you have Tyler mistaken with someone else. He hasn't called anybody "uneducated idiots"....

...this thread is so far off topic, good thing another one like it was started.

Silver Member

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 675
oh no, that statement was what vistor said, not tyler.

Gold Member

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 2578
I'll say it like this. There has been ALOT of negative things going on with RD, that people would know about if they read on other forums. That said, Steve has implemented some changes and is trying to change the negative image that has been created. The question has not so much been if RD is a good product rather poor business management. ie, the whole medallin debacle.

There are many people who wont support RD, there are many people who will. And I would never wish that Steve fail in his business.

Silver Member

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 676
Thank you for clarifying it for me Naledge.

Gold Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1351
I think the new thing here at Ecous' is multi topic threads...lol

I read up on RD as well before I bought and I heard they did have some issues (earlier in time) but it was more on business practice and they are fixing that.

Plus, I have ordered not once, but twice, from RD and I have spoken with Kevin and Steve multiple times and I have nothing bad to say about the way my oder was handled and processed.

I've never used Treo, DD, PG...etc so me giving an opinion or advice based solely on what I have read or heard shouldn't be held as valid, as someone with hands on use (the more experience in audio the better) can tell us wayyyy more and on a more professional level. Unless; however, the product is actually trashy like pyramid or something as I was actually happy with my 2nd amp and it was a Sony one....lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 164
"sorry Nick Haven't seen him post till now...too lazy to click. Vistor, I don't think anyone here really cares much or we'd be singing the same anti-RD tune you are. If you want to say how they are bad, prove it...and I don't want to hear "they've been banned here and there" You seem to have big beef with them and I think if you did call Kevin we wouldn't be having this conversation. "
my god.. get it right. LOW HZ has been banned NOT rd. come on here.. if you need proof as to rd's past failings.. i can gladly link the thread...

Silver Member

Post Number: 165
although, i would rather not do that, as we seem to have come to an accord...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
SGDenny,

I am not here to "save this forum". I think it is pretty good. All I ever said is that it would be much better if we didn't have people posting "advice" that is biased and self serving. The idea is that people can come here for "real" opinions. Otherwise, this is suddenly an online marketplace, people will get "hawked" all of the time.

I don't think that is what the general community is looking for in this forum.

But it is all good.

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1549
Tyler, just curious, what is your other username?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
Thieves,

"Other user name?" I'm not sure what that means. What do you mean?

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1552
how is it that you registered July of '05 and just recently started posting? I know a few guys on here have more than one username with seemingly the same situation. I was just curious as to what your other one was.

Silver Member

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 678
What ever visitor you know that I mean. I still think your arguments are annoying and pointless.

Silver Member

Post Number: 169
"What ever visitor you know that I mean. I still think your arguments are annoying and pointless."

dont read em then?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
I registered to read reviews on Home Theater Processor preamp stuff. I really only started looking at this forum because I was having a custom sub system developed for my car and my home.

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1046
The only thing I got from this thread is that Marc has a rolling audio warehouse.

How much do you have into that vehicle?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us