Awesome boat install.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

ASU

Post Number: 2265
Another solid install by JML Audio in St. Louis... just a little different than normal.

http://jmlaudio.com/boats.htm

I'd like to see that guys car if he did all that to his boat.

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2296
damn thats sick...

sweet azz boat too, love the sea ray cabin cruisers

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

I support the Zac Davi..., Chicago

Post Number: 2519
must be nice to have that kinda cheddar

Silver Member
Username: Wylie_coyote

Post Number: 145
my god man, that is some dangerous looking setup. its a pure party boat.

i'd hate to be the one who has to double check all the connections if something goes wrong though :-)

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2971
sh!ts serious...

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 827
Excellent distribution. The wiring is ran neat and secure.

The only thing I didn't particularly like was the black ABS plastic he used for the Bass control, it looked out of place on the white with wood accented dash panel. Also, I would have liked to see him vinyl dye the speaker grills next to the LCD panel, possibly dismantle the TV and paint the shell white to match as well.

Functionality looks to be top notch with this installer, no doubt. I think paying closer attention to some small details like this could improve the aesthetics of his installs.

Scroll down to the boat with the Lexan speaker cabinets, those things are awesome!
Again though, wouldnt that install have been even cleaner if he hadn't used that cheap'o black plastic split loom? He could have used a woven nylon looming with heat shrink at each end.
I wonder if he has somebody helping him because if you look at some of the pics he uses heat shrink and is very precise with his connections. The way he runs cabling you can tell he has an acute eye for detail, split loom has no business being in his installs haha.

Kick azz installations, awesome installer!

Gold Member

ASU

Post Number: 2268
Zac, I completely agree with how he should have used a dye to cover the black the speaker grills in the main cabin. Like you said above the installer pays attention to every detail. Ive been into the shop a few times and he takes hours of his time to talk to you about what your looking for in an install.

Great shop and I might have them install some things for me if I get a new car.

Gold Member

ASU

Post Number: 2269
Zac, I completely agree with how he should have used a dye to cover the black the speaker grills in the main cabin. Like you said above the installer pays attention to every detail. Ive been into the shop a few times and he takes hours of his time to talk to you about what your looking for in an install.

Great shop and I might have them install some things for me if I get a new car

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3431
http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/Search/DRauSearchDetails.aspx?itemid=389532

now that is a boat...

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 842
Actually I like the one from JML better, but that one is pretty neat, not practical though.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3436
it wasnt supposed to be practical... it's a show boat... i would assume 20's on a trailer wouldnt be practical either...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us