A vs. B Questions

Username: Loudass

Toad suck park, Ak

Post Number: 6
how come when someone asks a straight A vs. B question you all dog both brands and then suggest something someone on here sells? come to think of it i think thiers 1 guy on here with like 4 user names just so he can sell more stuff! (low-hz) what you got no walk in business? all your locals got you figured out?

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 3071
Takes one to know one.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5053
Maybe you shouldn't ask "Is Pyle better than Sony?"

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5054
Wait is that one of lilrobs usernames?

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 12114
Someone's fukin around lol.....

Toad suck park, Ak

Post Number: 7
you are right, i have 2 user names but i am not who you think i am and i am serious about my first post.

Bronze Member
Username: Jones82joshua

Yankton, SD USA

Post Number: 33
It's because most of the guys on here are nice enough to help people get the most out of their money. Would you rather spend a little bit on a sh1tty stereo and have to upgrade over and over, or do it good the first time and not have to spend nearly as much as you would in the long run? I understand where you're coming from in the A vs B, but Matt has a point. Junk is still junk, unless you absolutely have your heart set on it. Hell, I've heard sony setups that sounded alright, but that's not my cup of tea. And then you call these guys as_holes because they're trying to help....-YOU-.

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1339
Hey I know a guy on here who selling a sub, give him an e-mail.

When someone asks about crappy amps or subs we try to steer them in the right direction for quality brands and if there is a good deal from one of the members on here we get there name out and suggest that amp or sub.

Low-Hz (Kevin) sells great equipment (RD, Sundown...etc) so if you ask about an Hifonics, Sony, MA, Lightning Audio...etc and he is on he will sometimes will suggest a much better piece of equipment, nothing wrong with any of that in my books as it helps someone from buying a piece of trash!

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1793
hey i wouldn't call Hifonics a piece of trash if you honestly think that then your a noob.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 14108
Nice thread title

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3819
Your all Noobs!

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1360
woah the thread title changed....

weird lol

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5062
LOL at the admin changing the thread title...... alright who complained haha. The admins don't actually watch this forum.....

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 3078
Some A S S H O L E complained

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5063
Haha the admins here suck big d!ck........

Last time the forum was down I made a thread in the feedback section about how the forum is such a POS and the admin deleted it .......... azz

Toad suck park, Ak

Post Number: 8
i mean i have seen on here before were someone goes i HAVE a 600 watt pioneer amp and a 400 watt kicker amp, witch amp is better for my sub and people answer "throw both of them in the trash and this one from me".

Gold Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1341
@ RayRay

If you can read engrish I never called any of the equipment listed as trash. I simply said "it helps someone from buying a piece of trash!"

Learn to read then contemplate on whether or not to post a lame thread.

Hifonics is strictly a budget brand, one of the better ones though; however, you can get MUCH better if you can save some pennies.

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1006
^^^Can't deny the fact that it's true.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

I support the Zac Davi..., Chicago

Post Number: 2501
asking about cheaper brands on this forum is like asking a world class chef if you should get a burger from McDonalds, or Burger King. He's gonna tell you, neither, those are both gross. (best analogy i could think of)

The fact is there are a lot of people out there who have sony, lanzar, pyle or W/E kinda systems, and they are happy with them. And that's fine, if you like it that's all that matters.

But people on this forum feel obligated to let you know that there is a whole other level of car audio stuff outside of the mainstream brands that a lot of people don't even know about.

When i first came to this forum i was asking if i should get 1 L7 or 2 L5s for the best sound quality....lol. People opened me up to all the higher quality brands and i ended up with 2 AA arsenals that sound much cleaner than any L5 or L7 setup i've heard.

just my $.02

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5071
" i mean i have seen on here before were someone goes i HAVE a 600 watt pioneer amp and a 400 watt kicker amp, witch amp is better for my sub and people answer "throw both of them in the trash and this one from me". "

WHO exactly has told people to throw a kicker amp in the trash. Cause that person is a noob is they don't think kicker amps are good.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1555
Such a child. 4 names??

Kevin

Silver Member
Username: Kingandsons07

Lincoln, Nebraska U.S.A

Post Number: 468
i love runza hehe

Gold Member

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1557
I would also like to know what you mean by, "all the locals got you figured out."

Please explain.

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1794
@ Mike

I dont argue with Canadians consider yourself PWNED lmfao haha just playing bud.

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 824
Yup, if somebody is asking,
"How good is my Legacy amp" or
"Should I buy Pyle or Volfenhag?"...
...most of us, inluding me, will tell ya both of those brands are terrible, don't bother buying either. And as a good gesture most of us will suggest something that has better quality and value so you don't "waste" your money.

However,
I think this guy is referring to all the salesman that try pushing their equipment off on members who ask questions about something they already have or something like that?

A few of us mentioned this in an earlier thread. Some people will always chime in on a thread to tell the person they shouldnt use what they have. Instead buy something from them, or another person on this forum.

If this is what the guy is talking about I agree 100%. Those comments take away the credibility we have and turn it into a biased community.

My lord, not saying theres anything wrong with RD or Sundown, but Kev and few others are attempting to convert E into a forum that serves them, to some extent.
E has become the advertising tool for a few members. Our forum is being turned into a huge customer base haha. (much like CA.com)

You wouldn't go to soundpressure.com(DD's forum) to ask questions about JL Audio would you? No, because you already know what people will say...most would tell you DD is better, don't bother using JL, or sell it, ect...
We all know JL is good, but will the DD lovers give you an honest review?

What used to attract people to Ecoustics was the non-biased reviews, non-biased answers to questions, and the level of respect everybody had for one another.

Toad suck park, Ak

Post Number: 9
zac, that is exactly what i meant.

Toad suck park, Ak

Post Number: 10
well, kevin you just responded to me during the middle of the day on a monday. i guess the walk in customers are not exactly beating the door down huh?

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1225
Dain stfu nub lol.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3286
What is even more annoying is the growing number of kids here who have been in the car audio game for one, maybe two years, and some only a few months -- that are giving advice in nearly all the question threads about products that they have not heard and have no clue about, other than what they have read from other people... and in some cases they gathered this hearsay from people that fit that exact category. Think a second about the snowball effect that this causes. People with no clue giving advice from sources that have no clue to people with no clue. And when the members that can actually offer some solid advice based on experience do post, their answers follow like ten instant off-the-top-of-my-clueless-head answers and their responses become a part of a clusterfuck of misleading and conflicting information.

It is getting to the point where new members leave here with second and even third-hand information as recommendations, and yet we wonder why E has such a bad rep at the other large forums. There is without a doubt a solid group of knowledgeable people here, and I don't think CA and Realm etc. would deny that... the problem is that for the most part, these people are not the ones answering questions. No offense to anyone -- people are just trying to be helpful -- but know when you know, and realize when you don't.

That said, "louder than you" is still a douche.

Gold Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1342
@ RayRay

I got a chuckle out of that at work...lol

It's all good dude!

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1011
Well said Brad.

That makes me miss people like Johnathon, Glass and Mixneffect who were all around when I first joined. Those were some of the most knowledgeble people I have ever encountered on E.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

I support the Zac Davi..., Chicago

Post Number: 2502
Brad hit the nail on the head. I'm a car audio newb so i try to read as much as possible and i only really post OT stuff.

I always laugh too though when i see people recommending subs/amps/components, and i think to myself, "weren't they on here like a month ago asking what subs to get, or how to wire them?"

I mean i could tell someone if they want great lows to get an 18"Q or an RE XXX, but it would only be based on what i know of their reputation, as I personally have never actually heard them or used them myself.

Gold Member

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1558
"Louder than you" is an idiot. I have not had a shop since the 3rd I.D. left for Iraq. You suck at life, now go hang yourself. :-)

Kevin

Bronze Member

Toad suck park, Ak

Post Number: 12
aw poor baby

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 147
zac davis
louder than you

same person???

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...Zac Davis 4 ...

Post Number: 2553
I doubt it. Zac has always been one to say what he has to say. Not hide behind a fake name.

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1804
WHO cares what ppl say..... ultimatly the choice is up to you..... and if you think its cool to argue about what some one elses "opinion" you need help

and on another note everyone on this forum or in the world has not seen or heard every sub amp speaker mid.... or anything......

so in truth none of us should say anything about anything....

with that said

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us