Kicker Subs...Kicker Amp???

Username: Jseabreaz

Post Number: 1
I resently purchased 2 12 inch kicker CVRs dual 4 ohm. the older tan model> Is it better to give the sub the same brand of amp or a diferent kind> there 400 RMS What kind of Kicker amp would be best? or if another brand would make it sound the same for less $$$ Im trying to make a good everyday bumper. I was thinking a kz850.2@
Thanks}

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5056
For those subs you want a class D 1 channel amp, 1 ohm stable. Brand does not have to be the same, just choose a good quality brand.

Silver Member
Username: Wylie_coyote

Post Number: 139
i second that motion.

many manuafacturers will tell you that you will get the best out of their subs by pairing it with an amp from them, but they just want the sale my boy

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1552
^^ Exactly! What kind of budget do you have for amp?

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1004
Not like Kicker makes crap. They are still decent amps and you can get them for pretty cheap.

A Kicker ZX750.1 would probably be perfect with the underrating factor and they are like $180 shipped from eBay with reliable sellers.

Now if Kevin can beat that price go for it, because he carries great equipment, but if not the 750.1 will do nicely.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 3081
It doesn't matter about matching brands just make sure its good brands.

Kicker amps and CVR/CVX are good.

That kicker ZX750.1 will not work its 2ohm stable he has two dual 4ohm subs so it would need to be be a 1ohm or 4ohm load.

A Powerbass ASA1000.1D would pound those subs.

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 1451
Or one of those T1001BDs. Dunno if they are still on at wherever they were on for cheap.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3082
This amp is WAY underated.
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=18424

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1010
I didn't read the dual part... my bad.

reading >me

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 1458
I meant T5001BDs lol.

But, yeah, some peoples' birthsheets read over 1kW.

Username: Jseabreaz

Post Number: 2
I went to the audioshop down the road yesterday.he deals alot with Kicker goods. he said the best amp to push them withwas a monoblock kz750.1. but there they wanted around 500 brand new.Are the factory renewed amps reliable? Or any other good amps to push them.
Appreciate the feedback!!

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5102
Buy it online you can get it MUCH cheaper new.

Username: Oreos

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 4
You need to get 2 kicker zx300.1's $95 dollers each on ebay that includes shiping run those cvr 12's in a 2 ohm load and youll be hitting hard and be very stable

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 5
I have 2 zx300 and they are refurbished and they look and sound brand new off ebay

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 212
dont do what oreo did with 2 amps...just get 1 amp. less wires, less tuning, less hassle. either get an amp from Kevin Holden or get he RF T5001BD

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5605
Agreed much easier with 1 amp

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 16
ok he has 2 dvc 4ohm subs he can go 8 4 or 1 ohm if he goes with a mono amp he is going to only be able to run in 4 ohm to 2 subs unless his amp is one ohm stable which is hard to find if he spends 2 hundred dollars he can have 2 300 watts mono amps pushing 2 ohms at almost 400 watts a speaker makes since to me or he can buy one 2 channel amp that wont be near as good as 2 mono amps for the price

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 17
heres one i got off ebay and they are cheap to replace if they get snatched http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEBTOX:IT%26item%3 D260201557532&_trksid=p3984.cTODAY.m238.lVI

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 18
woops try this http://cgi.ebay.com/KICKER-ZX300-1-300-WATT-CLASS-D-AMP-MONO-AMPLIFIER_W0QQitemZ 280192872849QQihZ018QQcategoryZ64570QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 19
Or you can go with abarcas idea and use the rf t5001bd and youll be banging only 250 watts to those to dvc 4ohm 12's and youll be crying wishing you listened to me

Silver Member

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 213
^^^YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT!!!
that amp pushes out almost 1000rms at 1 ohm!!!

DO NOT LISTEN TO OREOS!!!!

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 27
wronge that amp is 500 watts rms at 1ohm not 1000 but it is 1 ohm stable witch i was suprised
but i still would go with the 2 kickers at nearly 800 watts http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/product_details.asp?cat_id=2&series_id=1 04&family_id=105&item_id=107998&locale=en_US&p_status=

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 31
and 1 ohm is not near as stable as runing in 2 ohms

DO NOT LISTEN TO ABARCA

Silver Member

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 215
if you knew anything about rockford fosgate, you would know that their amps are underrated! can someone please tell Oreos that the T5001bd will put out WAYY more than 500rms to 1ohm...

and why are you surprised that its 1ohm stable???

that t5001bd will put out more rms than 2 of those kicker amps.. what dont you understand? and it will be easier to run the wires to just 1 amp. like M.S. agreed...

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 32
LOL thats really under rated man 1000 watts huh show me the Proof my birthsheets say 391 and 387 on my 2 Kicker zx 300.1's and there under rated says 300 rms on kicker site but 1000 watts come on dude maybe they go like 600 rms and its not hard to run wires for 2 amps i use a 4 ohm power to a block with 2 8 ohm to amps works great and the amps have rca outputs so just plug and play

Silver Member

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 218
i didnt say yours werent underrated...i know kicker underrates their amps JUST LIKE RF!

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=18424 read the damn review! and its not just that 1 guy, ask anyone on here how much that amp will put out.

whatever your a dumbazz and dont know what your talking about.

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 33
and anyway i dont go by birthsheets so much the way they do it zap it one time and right it down doesnt seem to reliable i stick with the manufactures ratings of rms and the 500 would not kick those subs at there full potential and youd have to do it 1 ohm not near as stable as 2 could cause clipping or over heating issues thats my opinion

Silver Member

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 220
you dont go by birthsheets? then why did u say that you kickers put out 391 and 387???

stfu

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 2783
Oreo's, I'm not trying to bash you but, you just have a basic knowledge of car audio. All you know is the mainstream crap that your store's sell. Stick around here and you will learn a ton. But you have to be willing to learn and not have a closed mind.

The T500bd is way underrated and will do in the neighborhood of 900rms. There is a guy on here, Chris Stiles, his birthsheet for that amp is 921rms I believe.

Here is RF's Rated vs. Actual Power. The T500bd is not listed but I think you can get a pretty good idea that it is very underrated and will do around 900rms.

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/amp_power_output.asp

Now in the other thread you were bashing on Sundown. Sundown amps are very efficient reliable high quality amplifiers. They are Zenon built. I suggest that you research ALOT, Zenon built amplifiers are some of the best that you can buy.

Just because you've never heard of it, doesnt mean that it is crap.

I can link you to many more forums where you will find that this is very true. There is so much more in car audio than the "mainstream" brands like Audiobahn, MTX, Kicker, JL, etc....

I have personally ran many mainstream brands, and have also ran the so called "non mainstream" brands. I can tell you right now that I have been extremely happy with the non mainstream brands over the mainstream brands. I am talking from EXPERIENCE and not just out of my @ss.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3202
Ive seen many birthsheets for the RF T5001BD say 900RMS-1050RMS.

And when I had my RF T20001BD rated at 2000RMS at 1ohm but birthsheet was just under 3000RMS at 1ohm.

And one amp would be the best way to go.(Less wiring is always a good thing)

RF T series=really good amps

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5614
" unless his amp is one ohm stable which is hard to find "

LMAO

" Ive seen many birthsheets for the RF T5001BD say 900RMS "

Yep. And RFs birthsheets are accurate.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5615
" DO NOT LISTEN TO OREOS!!!! "

I second that motion

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6541
Oreos, you need to sit back and just read around the net for a bit, there's a lot that you can learn. Lots of high quality amps are under-rated. My Kicker KX1200.1s are rated at 1200 watts RMS at 1Ohm but the birthsheets say 1496 watts on them which is nearly 300 watts more than what they're rated at. This is on 4 amps by the way... so that should tell you something. RF amps are very under-rated and are monsters of amps.

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 34
you guys are IDIOTS most high end systems use more than one amp your just lazy and if you knew anything youd know 1 ohm is not as stable as 2 and mono amps are better designed for good bass .Ill post a link to a video of my personal ride soon you be the judge.and if you check on kickers web site they recomend a cvr 10 is a great matchup for 1 zx 300 so i guess there idiots 2 huh

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 35
untill i post mine you can check out this video with just one zx 300 on 2 cvr 12's http://video.aol.com/video-detail/2-12-kicker-comps-3001-kicker-amp-in-a-sunfire /1291785229

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5765
" you guys are IDIOTS most high end systems use more than one amp your just lazy and if you knew anything youd know 1 ohm is not as stable as 2 and mono amps are better designed for good bass "

Lmao. You once again proved who the idiot is.

Silver Member
Username: Pbplayer05

Carroll, Iowa

Post Number: 279
god ur stupid

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 36
and if you like sundowns heres an example of what i was saying about a 2 amp set up i would recommend for this guy formost because the amps are in expensive amps LOTS OF PEOPLE USE 2 AMPShttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/lofiversion/index.php/t14846.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 2834
"untill i post mine you can check out this video with just one zx 300 on 2 cvr 12's http://video.aol.com/video-detail/2-12-kicker-comps-3001-kicker-amp-in-a-sunfire /1291785229"

Those arent even cvr's LMMFAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 2835
"and if you like sundowns heres an example of what i was saying about a 2 amp set up i would recommend for this guy formost because the amps are in expensive amps LOTS OF PEOPLE USE 2 AMPShttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/lofiversion/index.php/t14846.html"

Yeah to be strapped and for competition purposes....btw that was strapped at .5ohm each for a final load of 1ohm. I though 1 ohm was soooo terrible???

I tried to be nice in my first post, but people like you are too busy trying to be right to understand...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2837
"you guys are IDIOTS most high end systems use more than one amp"

Hey oreos...I use ONE amp. And my setup is "high end"....

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 37
and on this link youcan click under specifications at 2ohms that amp is at 86 efficiency and at 76 at 1 ohm thus what i mean about efficiency http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/product_details.asp?cat_id=2&series_id=1 04&family_id=105&item_id=107998&locale=en_US&p_status=

Gold Member

Post Number: 2839
Everyone knows that 1 ohm is less efficient...But it will still do more power at 1 ohm.

If you can tell me why it is less efficient, then I will be more impressed.

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 38
ok ill explain class d amps are better suited for running in lower ohms which means less heat and will stay cooler under stress which is good for your amp but by no means is it good for your speakers runing in 1 ohm vs 2 means more heat and yes youll get more power but youll fry the voice coils on those pore cvrs in no time just call kicker and ask him how many voice coils they have to replace buy dummys running there speakers to 1 ohm

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 39
again thats why i say for a good safe system FOR 2 12 CVR dvc 4ohm speakers i prefer 2 mono amps at 2 ohms vs 1 mono amp at a 1 ohm load suggested by abarca AGAIN HES A DUMMY

Silver Member
Username: Pbplayer05

Carroll, Iowa

Post Number: 285
no ur

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 40
ALSO FOR YOU GUYS THAT WOULD LIKE TO TRY THE 2 KICKER ZX 300'S WHICH ARE A STEAL ON EBAY RIGHT NOW $99 THE AMPS HAVE RCA OUT PUTS TO WIRE INTO ANOTHER AMP AND THEY SINK. I ALSO GOT A REGULAR PHONE JACK SPLITTER AND RAN BOTH AMP BASS LEVEL CONTROL KNOBS TO ONE KNOB. SO I CONTROL BOTH AMPS BY JUST ONE BASS LEVEL CONTROLER HOPE THAT HELPS

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 41
NOW I WILL GIVE ABARCA CREDIT I WAS IMPRESSED THAT ROCKFORD MADE A AMP IN SUCH A SMALL WATT CLASS THAT WAS 1 OHM STABLE MOST LOW WATT 1 OHM STABLE AMPS IVE SEEN ARE BY CHEAP COMPANYS AND I WONDER HOW TRULY STABLE THEY ARE.

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 42
NALEDGE yes your right 1 ohm is for competition for limited play thats exacly right not for a daily driver.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2841

quote:

ok ill explain class d amps are better suited for running in lower ohms which means less heat and will stay cooler under stress which is good for your amp but by no means is it good for your speakers runing in 1 ohm vs 2 means more heat and yes youll get more power but youll fry the voice coils on those pore cvrs in no time just call kicker and ask him how many voice coils they have to replace buy dummys running there speakers to 1 ohm

I dont even know where to start...So every cvr can be wired to 1 ohm? nope. You said it yourself.."ask him how many voice coils they have to replace buy
dummys running there speakers to 1 ohm"

The impedance of the subwoofer determines the wiring possibilities. If the subwoofers cant be wired to 1 ohm then they cant....cvr's come in D2 or D4. Do you know that it is perfectly fine to wire 1 D2 sub or 2 D4 subs at 1 ohm? You will not fry any speakers simply by wiring them to the correct impedance.

The frying of the voice coil comes from surpassing the drivers thermal limits. i.e. clipping.

A lower ohm actually produces MORE heat. A lower ohm load will cause a larger amperage draw. More amps means more voltage drops across all of the components in the amplifier. More voltage drops means less efficient.

quote:

again thats why i say for a good safe system FOR 2 12 CVR dvc 4ohm speakers i prefer 2 mono amps at 2 ohms vs 1 mono amp at a 1 ohm load suggested by abarca AGAIN HES A DUMMY

Prove this statement. Using both of those amps together is going to pull the same amount of amperage maybe even a little more than using 1 similar amp.

Try to guess what impedance I run my amp at? .7ohm. Yes thats right, I guess I've just been lucky. As has many many many other people.

You really need to get some more experience under your belt before you try to talk about stuff that you have no understanding of.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2842

quote:

NALEDGE yes your right 1 ohm is for competition for limited play thats exacly right not for a daily driver.

hahaha...I run my amp at .7ohm DAILY. I dont have a competition vehicle...Upload

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 43
For example i installed this amp in a customers car the other day he bought it on ebay "I DID NOT SELL IT TO HIM" HE was running 2 dvc 12 4 ohm jl's first i wired it into 4 ohm but i looked on the box and it said 1 ohm stable so i told him well you have 2 choices power or no power so i wired it to 1 ohm for him but omg this amp sounded like crap but he would not have got enough power to even thump those 12's at 4 ohm so i made a desperation call there so he would have some boom but is that piece of crap really one ohm stable i guess hell find out lol P.S. DONT BUY THIS AMP http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/2375841/vpcsid/0 /SFV/30046

Gold Member

Post Number: 2843
Hey, why dont you come over to the subwoofer section and grace us all with your wealth of knowledge.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/49.html

Its where everyone is at and gets most of the traffic.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2844
damn you must have some good @ss ears to hear how the amp sounds.. I'm not wasting anymore of my time on you. You are too hard headed, unwilling to learn and already know everything...

But before I go. I suggest that you read up on these sites. You need it badly.

http://www.bcae1.com/
http://glasswolf.net/tutorials/index.html

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 44
Hey If you dont believe me Naledge call kicker yourself ask him how good running those cvrs at a 1 ohm load is then hit me back ok then we can talk or i guess kicker doesnt know what there talking about 2 huh

Gold Member

Post Number: 2845
LOL I think that you misunderstood greatly what they were saying (if you even talked to them, cause I highly doubt they would say that). Running speakers at 1 ohm does nothing to the speakers. It affects the amp. Why would Kicker make the speakers even possible to be wired to a 1 ohm load if it isnt good for them?

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 45
It unfortunate that i have to fix mistakes that guys like this do to there systems out of stupidity i see so many of these guys in the shop every week with blown $hit and i just say oh well

Silver Member

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 292
why would anyone want to run 2 amps if they could SAVE money, get MORE power, and RUN less wires to ONE AMP...

OREOS, SHUT UP! your wrong and everyone on here knows it!!

p.s. im drunk yeahhhhhhhh boiiiiiiiiii

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 46
If you really believe that a one ohm load does knothing to the speaker than just call then ok and ask if i remember i think it might even void the warranty

Gold Member

Post Number: 2848

quote:

It unfortunate that i have to fix mistakes that guys like this do to there systems out of stupidity i see so many of these guys in the shop every week with blown $hit and i just say oh well

Exactly. User error...not equipment error. Dumbasses probably have their gain and bass boost maxed.

Oreos...I guess that you missed that I run my amp at .7ohms Daily. I dont have a competition vehicle.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2849
Oreos. Go here and make a thread for "Polecat".

www.caraudio.com

He is the Team Kicker Manager. I believe he is also a Kicker technician. Go ask him.

this is him..

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4101590&postcount=61

Gold Member

Post Number: 2851
This is what I said

quote:

The impedance of the subwoofer determines the wiring possibilities. If the subwoofers cant be wired to 1 ohm then they cant....cvr's come in D2 or D4. Do you know that it is perfectly fine to wire 1 D2 sub or 2 D4 subs at 1 ohm? You will not fry any speakers simply by wiring them to the correct impedance.

The frying of the voice coil comes from surpassing the drivers thermal limits. i.e. clipping.

This is what the Kicker rep told me when I asked, "Does kicker void warranties for subs ran at 1 ohm?"

"actually, no we don't. We can't tell if a woofer was wired for 1,2 4 or 8 ohm or even .5 ohm. The coils are there to match the desired impedence of the amplifier. Say you need a 1 ohm load, get two dual 4's, and your fine. Need .5, get proper coil configs on your woofers. Now if you OVERPOWER the woofer, then yes, you can void warranty. Because pushing a sub past mechanical or thermal limits, is a void warranty restriction.

If you have subs already, get the amp that best suits the sub. Visa versa, have an amp, that does max power at 2 ohm, get woofers, that match your desired impedence."

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g263/Naledge503/OreosPWNED.jpg

NOW WILL YOU PLEASE STFU AND DONT TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU DONT KNOW

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1251
Swallow that medicine good boy. Maybe you'll learn something.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3220
So your saying these amps are NO good because they are 1ohm stable.

American Bass-VFL Series
Atomic
AudioQue
Digital Desihn
Diamond Audio
MMATS
Incriminator Audio
Revolution Design
Sundown Audio
Powerbass XA Series
Rockford T Series
USAmps
KICKER SX1250.1

Gold Member

Post Number: 2859
Joey...lets take it slow on him. He doesnt even know what 3/4 of those amps are.

He was saying that if you wire a sub or subs to 1 ohm that it will fry the VC.

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 47
this guy in thread is on the right track http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070217153016AAC1A1z

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 48
i know these amps i throw lots of them in the garbadge every day

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 49
i guess the guy in the post i left is an idiot he has 25 years experience and agrees with me huh whos the idiots here

Silver Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI United States

Post Number: 200
you.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8121
Oreos, you are an idiot. Naledge took a giant sh1t on you.
It weird, half the people on this forum, including myself, run our amps at a 1 ohm load each and everyday. I don't recall anyone frying their amp due to that. Hmmm.....

Seriously though man, come on over to the subwoofer section informing us all of what you know. It would be an honor

lol

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 12770
"i know these amps i throw lots of them in the garbadge every day"

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2877
Oreos, you are 37 yrs old and still cant admit when you are wrong....

I did what you asked, by asking the kicker technician. He said the SAME EXACT thing I had said previously and you still want to try to prove me wrong.

Anyway, this is waste of time and energy spent on someone who is not willing to listen or learn. I'm done with this thread so I can help people who are willing to learn, not some "know-it-all" who has already been proved wrong more than once.

Its been real, its been fun...its been real fun. Later.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13656
Jesse 1 Oreo (-34430954309252490524059245)

Pwned

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1278
I could tell you that answer, it's NO. You retard. You don't run lower impedances then your amp can handle, otherwise there will be problems.

You should seriously quit your job and go hold signs on the side of the road.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5787
LMFAO imagine what would happen if this guy joined caraudio.com and started posting this sh!t over there

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 50
my shop http://www.stereosales.org/

Gold Member

Post Number: 2891
"my shop http://www.stereosales.org/"

Cool. Now all the Florida people on the forum know where NOT to go.

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 815
If we call that phone # on the site, can i talk to you in person? Prolly not cuz I doubt its your shop...

If you pull those amps listed above out of the garbage, I will buy them off you. You are truley retarded for making up such sh1t

I wonder if this is a guy from ca.com messin with us

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 57
i dont own the shop im an installer but yes you can call me but no i wont dig through the blown amp can for you lol but unfortunately lots of dumba$$ people buy crap stuff and others just abuse there $hit

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 58
again ill repost this from a very knowledgable person saying the same thing so you idiots can bite me cuz YOUR BUNCH DUMB A>$>$ IDIOTS http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070217153016AAC1A1z

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 59
Look my work has been in magazines ive installed for many very high end customers ive been all over the country in shows and taken many first place titles if you want i can post a list of my wins with pics so FU bunch of punk A>S>S HATERS YOU LIKE S>H>I>T ON MY SHOE I JUST SHAKE YOU OFF I CAME HEAR TRY TRY TO HELP YOU PUNKS BUT AINT NO HELPING BUNCH OF AMATEUR PUNKS

Silver Member

Post Number: 205
your an idiot. stfu

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 60
you GUYS MUST ALL BE LIKE 16 YOU SAY 2 AMPS IS TO MUCH WORK BOO HOO TO MANY WIRES CRYING LIKE BABYS LOLOLOL dumba$$ LOOK I INSTALL SYSTEMS WITH 15 TO 20 AMPS YOU GUYS ARE TRULLY AMATEURS lazy AND BROKE YOUR NOT EVEN IN MY LEAGUE SO NO WE PROBABLY WONT SEE THINGS ALIKE CUZ YOU WONT LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE ARE TELLING YOU EVEN WHEN I GIVE YOU EXAMPLES FROM OTHERS IN THE BUSINESS YOU STILL CRY WELL NO HELPING THE HELPLESS

Bronze Member

Tallahassee, Florida USA

Post Number: 61
AND AS FOR YOU SNOW IVE SEEN YOUR PROFILE WHAT YOUR RUNNING AND YOU FOR SURE ARE A IDIOT MUST HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO THESE GUYS WHEN YOU BOUGHT YOUR STUFF

Silver Member

Post Number: 208
my system will take a sh*t on yours.

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 816
So your basically saying that since you have more money that some of us to wast on multiple amps, your smarter and better than us? You sound like a stuck up piece of trash. People like you are an embarrassment to this forum, so do us a favor and stop posting useless information.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5819
Wow, they actually carry some good brands according to the website............ but saying that amps like sundown suck just shows how little you actually know

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1282
Hahah. He types in CAPS! Oh no. Well I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Once again, you should quit your job and hold signs on the side of the road.

This is almost a 100 post thread, in the amp section. Wow.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1810
I hate when people type in all caps, I feel like an autistic child is yelling at me via the web.

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1290
Yeah. This guy even gives autistic kids a bad name. Thats a new low.

Silver Member
Username: Rtyauch301

Post Number: 198
omfg im gonna blow up my system its been running at 1 ohm every day for a year im screwed now lol oreo ur dumb shut up i know alot of people who run at 1 ohm no problem if its so bad why is my system still running perfict

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1294
Thats what we all want to know..

Silver Member

Post Number: 199
wait i know what it is my subs must have magic powers

Silver Member

Post Number: 200
oh yea by the way i have a T1000BD birth sheet of 1693 watts at 1 ohm

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1295
Yeah. I'm surprised to haven't caught fire yet. Smokey would not be pleased.

Silver Member

Post Number: 201
i know i better stay away from the forest

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8127
Oreo, what are good brands in your mind?

Silver Member

Post Number: 209
his blaupunkt's

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1300
With all the amps you like to run, how many capacitors do you use?

Silver Member

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 308
CAPS FTW

they add DeeeeBeeeezzzz!!! lmao
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us