Clifford Matrix RS 3

Bronze Member
Username: Kragan

Post Number: 13
I have a Clifford Matrix RS3 that I bought about a year ago when I was working at Best Buy. I have been holding on to it waiting til I purchased a new car to install in into. I recently bought a 2002 Ford Foucs SVT. I am pretty confident about installing this alarm myself except for the remote start part do to the fact that the car has a manual transmission. I remember reading something somewhere about installing a remote start with a manual transmission, something having to do with the clutch pedal sensor. Unfortunately I have been unable to locate that info again, so if anyone knows about it or maybe a site that I could check out I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Kragan

Post Number: 14
One more thing, I know that installing a remote start on a manual transmission is dangerous. I only plan on installing if I can also only get it to only start when the e-brake is on and anyone with any help with that would again be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Anonymous

yea I can help with this one, I have a remote start on my miata. ground the clutch switch to the chassis and then find the wire that makes the ebrake light (on the dash) go on and off. this is the wire you want to connect to the park/neutral safety switch on the alarm

JV
Unregistered guest
Just wondering how the installation went. I also picked up a clifford while working at best buy and waited to install it. I finally found the clutch switch so I am gonna install it this weekend.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us