I know its not top of the line but...

Silver Member
Username: Bdb_86

Bemidji, MN Usa

Post Number: 147
i am trying to find a 700-900w rms (when bridged or not) pioneer amp for a friend of mine he wants to do a all pioneer setup so far its going preaty good and it sounds great and i tolt him that i have never had any problems with pioneer amps before but yet i have never found one that big either does any one know were to look other than ebay

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 606
pioneer amps and subs and speakers arent all that good, i odnt know why you'd want all pioneer stuff..

why not get the best of all worlds? pioneer premier head unit, adire audio shivas, JBL bp 1200.1, infinity kappa perfect components, JL 300/4

all of these are different brands, but all are incredibly awesome too...

most brands are better at one thing than another, and thats why you mix and match like this

Silver Member

Bemidji, MN Usa

Post Number: 148
ok that didnt help me at all

Bronze Member
Username: Sploosh56

Post Number: 64
The largest Pioneer amp that is made to the best of my knowledge is the GM-D510M 1000 Watt Mono Class D Power Amp. It puts out 600 watts RMS at 2 ohms. It retails for around $310. Good luck with your system.

Silver Member
Username: Pat_l

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 170
I like what your freind is doing with staying all pioneer. I do know that its not the best but it works. Just as long as Audiobahn and Sony dont get into the mix.

Silver Member

Bemidji, MN Usa

Post Number: 149
well i have seen a 500w rms sub being pushed with 250w that was realy loud, louder than i am shooting for and that amp is the most expensive part of the hole system but it can come later on

these are the subs that i want to get http://www.sounddomain.com/sku/PIOTSW305C

and then i want to put them in a transmission bandpass box witch is kinda like this http://www.diysubwoofers.org/tls/ and i have yet to find one of them too
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us