Sony rules

Anonymous

sony sells great subs, you all are just a bunch of head banging azsholes. sony sells the best in everything and is as good or even better than jl while all jl knows is car audio. bet you jl cant make a better head unit either

JL Rules
Unregistered guest
Well I wouldn't say that since pioneer head units are better then your junk sony crap. If JL started making head units today. I would have one in about 5 minutes. And if you think your crap sony subs are better then JL Then why not give me your address and I will bring my car with my 2 13W7s and 2 JL 1000/1 and we can get it on and see if your sonys can hang which I seriously don't think they will even come close. You are just talking sh!t about JL because you are to d@amn lazy to get a job and buy JL. Lazy BUM

Silver Member
Username: Pat_l

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 166
Hey Jack A*s, If you want to start something come over to my house. Stop blaming the rest of us because your sh*t system (if you could call it a system) got blown away by a pair or even 1 JL. If you want to cry more match up against me and my 3 RockFords. I bet you drive a Ford too. Stop clogging up this forum with your fu*king 3rd grade mentality.

Sony Sucks
Unregistered guest
Sony is one of the most awful car audio names on the market. They can't even come close to being in the same class as JL. Even Audiobahn is better than Sony and that is saying alot cause they suck!!! SONY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I luv My Daewoo! WHOOOO
Unregistered guest
Well dang you all! I agree with Mr. Anonymous
the more products a company makes the better they must be at it!! By golly I drive a 87 Daewoo and it is really keen, have you ever seen their Microwaves? Them there microwaves are great they have a spinnin' platter that just goes round and round and keeps me entertained all day! I don't even need to use my Sony VCR anymore and kan't cince it broke anyway. So based on this here reconing my head banging azshole of a head has decided that since Daweoo makes a great microwave and vcr too then my cool car is mo better than a Corvette 'cuse all thme just make the cars! Yea Mercedes too!! Dang gone it they dont know how to make a microwave worth a dam!!!

Silver Member
Username: Bdb_86

Bemidji, MN Usa

Post Number: 145
the 2 car audio brand names that i hate the most are sanyo and kowasakie i think thats how you spell it but i would much rather have a sony over them 2 but i would take a jl over any of them any day

the way i manly see it is if you like sony get sony if you like jl get jl if you dont care then get what ever suits you best but it well always be hard to base opinions over fact no matter what you say

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 145
The more products and product lines a company has, usually the worse they are at a product because a line can more easily neglected. For example, Sony could care less about their car audio, because their cameras, home audio, computers, etc. can make up for a loss of sales in car speakers. They are also relying on the cameras etc. to keep their reputation, so some clueless guy buys Sony Xplods for his car because his Handycam is good. On the other hand, JL stays up top because they are solely car audio, and if that slumps the whole corporation is affected much more. I'd buy from a small company long before some big corporation, small companys are more focused and dedicated to their product and usually have better tech support. Sony's are truely bottom of the line, almost as bad as Pyramid, Rockwood, and other knockoffs. At least Pyramids are cheap.

Silver Member

GA USA

Post Number: 146
Also, I'm sure before JL started their amp line people said "I bet JL can't make an amp like (insert company here)can." They sure did a damn fine job of it if you ask me. JL's amps will annihalate a Sony any day of the week. I'm sure they'll make head units before too long. So we'll see.

Silver Member
Username: Bdb_86

Bemidji, MN Usa

Post Number: 146
this is true i too would rather buy from a small company rather than a large one just like i also take a look at the design of the product if it has a bling design to it that is totaly new and out of wack then you pretty much know that they put more time into there designing of the product and not the quality of it

Bronze Member
Username: Hiphopanonymous

Post Number: 61
the only things that i really like from sony are the ps2 and some of their decks.

Anonymous

WHAT?????? Are you crazy are something hiphop? I have had 3 PS2 and they are crap just like all other sony junk. I like my new Xbox atleast I haven't seen a disk read error yet thank god.

Username: D3m0n

Post Number: 4
Sony generally makes good stuff, with the exception of their car audio, and everyone knows it... comparing JL to Sony is like comparing Bently to KIA... this was obviously just posted to get people angry =)

Anonymous

no kiding lol

Bronze Member
Username: Alpinepower

Canada

Post Number: 48
Idiots!

Sony makes a decent tv and home electronics, but where they can clean up by sailing round on their name they do. Dont touch sony car stereo, unless you are as dumb as the person who started this thread, then u get what u deserve. (Ps, how much did Sony pay you anyway?)

RLR
Unregistered guest
Sony does suck when it comes to car audio. I got suckered into buying two 12" xplods and there alright for beginners. But when you want good bass look at Jl or My favorite Cerwin Vega Strokers which is the best. Sorry in this game of car audio money does matter. But when you orders things out of wholesale catalogs you get a very good deal.

Bronze Member
Username: 88retta

Farmtown, Oh

Post Number: 37
I have 2 sony xplode 12's, and they do produce bass, but nothing great, ofcourse i want more bass. but i couldnt pass up the deal i got on them, i also have one of the shittiest amps out there, pyramid. but the whole system was only 150 $ i'm not sure if i got ripped off or not, but i would take a jl sub over sony any day.

SonySucks
Unregistered guest
I would take a 1" tweeter over a sony sub anyday!!!

Anonymous

some and i said SOME of you a$$es havent even heard sony subs but wanna talk sh*t.

Bronze Member
Username: 88retta

Farmtown, Oh

Post Number: 41
I own sony subs, and one of them cracked, not a huge crack, but a crack is a crack, its about an inch long coming out from the rubber ring, and i cracked it with a pyramid amp, so that doesnt say much for them, (that was 120 watts RMS to each sub) out of a 1000 watt amp. But that is all i can afford for right now, so i will live with them untill i have enough cash to get some high quality stuff.

SonySucks
Unregistered guest
Hey Anon, I have heard them and it would be a cold day in hell before I would have any of their sh*t!!!! They just SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you think they sound good then you haven't heard any real subs yet.

Bronze Member
Username: Purplehase_bong

Bc Canada

Post Number: 47
sony lick balls i had 1 10" sony P5 and blew it in a week so yea. sony is another cheap brand just like pyramid,legacy,boss etc.

Bronze Member

Bc Canada

Post Number: 48
cheap sub not brand i ment :P

Silver Member
Username: Cainer

Camberley, Surrey England

Post Number: 107
hey come on guys.... anonymous has put together a very well thought out statment that sony rules... ???????

Suicide-Shifter
Unregistered guest
to be trutheful, my dad has a theatre system for our living room and he has mostly optimus and i havent had one bit of criticism towards them but i do know one thing, even optimus makes better speakers than sony...and that's saying something.

Username: Mantis

Melbourne, Victoria Australia

Post Number: 2
Damn Man
I just bought 2 sony xplode 10" subs 1100watts,now im thinking why i bought it by reading all this msgs about Sony,i dont have much knowledge in car systems,but i always thought Sony comes second to Alpine,im buying head unit which is Alpine CDA-9830,Plus i need to buy Amp and speakers,i can only spend under $500,what can i do?please help me out on this one,i only listen hiphop\r&b so i want my sound crystel clear....thank you for your time

pradeep

theguywhostartedthisthread
Unregistered guest
man i started this thread and let me tell u, keep the sonys. nevermind these guys. they all believe in $10,000 systems. get you a nice sony amp and speakers and your set to go with your complete sony system. i have 2 15 inch xplodes with the sony 1600p5 amp and the sh*t sounds like something in my trunk must have exploded. i will say this and im sure everyone agrees that sony might not blow the other guy windows out, but they have some of the best sq. like tony the tiger says "THEIR GREAT!!!"

ps. to all the haters, i've heard other names like jl, kicker, image dynamics, rockford fosgate, adire audio, and memphis subs. their all really good i must agree. i have friends with some brahmas, another with a 13w7, and 2 more with memphis and *kicker(which is not al that great). we have competitions all the time and the only ones that stand up are the brahmas and jl. i not doing this because sony wants me to promote, but when i heard them in a audio store with most of the names above, they truly sounded the best. any of you all can bring it on and patrick lorenz, you dont know sh*t, i will cream you anyday. peace

SonySucks
Unregistered guest
Man you are so full of sh*t. Sony's couldn't stand up to SH*T!!! If they sounded better than the others in the stores then it is probably because of the enclosures they were in. Sony is in the same league as Pyramid, Pyle, Legacy, and Thump. That is crap. Don't come up in here acting like you could out bump us cause you just can't pal!!! Sony, hahahahahaha! Xplodes, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Piss on that sh*t.

Bronze Member

Bc Canada

Post Number: 50
i agree sony is sh*t compared to JL audio,kicker,adhire,JBL etc. u cant out bump no one assh*le ur just a ghetto basterd with full of sh*t.! when do u see sony subs in spl drags.! never and never will.

theguywhostartedthisthread
Unregistered guest
yeah, and what do you b!tches got in your car?! pyramid?

Bronze Member

Bc Canada

Post Number: 54
no f@gget jbl that will tear ur sh!t up b!tch. so stop running ur mouth and put ur money were ur mouth is.!

unowho
Unregistered guest
hahahahahahaha.... the only good thing about jbl is their amps. i hope you dont have a whole system dedicated to them or your f*cked...hahahaha....my sonys would smash u!!

Bronze Member

Bc Canada

Post Number: 55
omg everbody knows jbl will own sony.! ur just a punk @ss kid that cant afford a real system so stfu. obviously u havent heard anything better than sony. ask a real pro he will even tell u sony is crap and that jbl will beat ur b!tch @ss subs.!

Anonymous

what comps have jbl won? huh, retirement home derby?

Silver Member
Username: Davids2004

Houston, TX USA

Post Number: 127
Anonymous

I put a post just for you.

Bronze Member

Bc Canada

Post Number: 56
anonymous huh are u afraid to show ur name?

Silver Member

Houston, TX USA

Post Number: 130
makaveli,

I think he is. Loser

SonySucks
Unregistered guest
I don't have sh*t to do with pyramid or sony b*tch! I have 4 15" Adire Brahma MKII's.

Bronze Member

Bc Canada

Post Number: 57
now were talking thos subs are very nice.!

Bronze Member

Bc Canada

Post Number: 58
even "sonysucks" knows that jbl will whoop sony

Bronze Member
Username: Bruhneedluv2

Post Number: 34
I have been reading this thread and I must say that somebody is really getting off on debating who sh't is the best. The only that matters is that it sounds good to you. you can't knock someone's ears for what it likes. also different subs sound different with different music. For rock and heavy metal and that genre, you need those high end subs to reproduce the guitars and kickdrums better. the acoustics are simply different For pop, r&b, and hip-hop, those listeners' needs are different. I am a listener of pop, r&b, and hip-hop and for bass all we need are for the highs to be nice, mids to be clear, and a sub or subs capable of reproducing the SYNTHESIZED bass: bass notes, TR 808s, and kick drums from drum machines.

For those who needs high end audio, let them have it. for those who have low end audio, let them have it. People come in here and start shouting their brands like it gang wars or something. AS IF...I never seen people who intentionally place car audio into a social class. I guess jl , ID, adire, and others like that are the brits and other car audio is the rest of the world. Gimme a break.

Also comparing car audio is like comparing a mercedes to a honda. Take these examples for instance: what good would a honda be for a person who is trying to show class and get some props from his jealous buddies? And what good would a mercedes be for a person who is into street racing? could he put iceman intakes on it? NOS kits? buzzing mufflers?

I don't think that is the case. So please everyone, grow the phuck up and quit worrying about what the D'amn Jones family is doing.

Anonymous

bruhthatneedsluvin2, i think you should just shut up with that nonsense. really, most people don't give a dammn.

sonyrules
Unregistered guest
how about u stfu!!

Silver Member
Username: Rswan

Post Number: 103
if you really think sony rules then to you it does. to a car audio expert they no are doubt just plain low end equipment period.

SonySucks
Unregistered guest
Exactly. Low End. IF you like it then that's cool, but they still suck in my book.

yeahwhatever
Unregistered guest
I have never used sony speakers or amps but i have never had a problem with their head units i had one in my old toyota and one in my new VW and i have about 4 or 5 friend with them also. Never any issues granted they get a little warm but if your not an idiot its easy to cool them with the installation of some fans which takes nothing to do. You can get computer cooling fans from radio shack for nothing and they work great. Most f the time the sony's are putting out mor wattage than the others which is why they get so hot. thats all i give sony though. im not here to get bashed or called an idiot so dont be retarded. my experiences with sony have been good but as i said ive never used their amps or speakers. Im not saying they rule. as far as subs go i dont like jbl either ive heard of too many of them blowing.... screw that plus for the price you can get better.

yeahwhatever
Unregistered guest
didnt mean jbl i meant jl sorry about that.
I will also say before i get ridiculed for my sony HU choices i will say i also like alpine a lot but I chose th sony for color match reasons and i have dealt with them before but other than alpine there isnt anyone else who i would buy. Alpine is the best as far as well priced HUs and once they can get the colors right ill put one in my car but until then the sony stays. It runs fine and looks awesome.

Bronze Member

Bc Canada

Post Number: 59
JBL subs blowing????? since when.

Suicide-Shifter
Unregistered guest
i've been working and coming up the road i here a booming system, i think to myself what the hell? i look and a damn Amish buggy with two teenagers in it...their Amish, WHAT THE HELL!!! i think they didnt even have Sony, They had better than sony...sony sucks, quit argueing and face it...Grow up

Silver Member

Post Number: 110
where do u live suicide? i saw that same buggy!!

Suicide-Shifter
Unregistered guest
i live in ohio, it's near farmington, shity little town called bristol

Silver Member

Post Number: 111
yeah, i live in ny near the ny/pa border. those dam amish people. i thought they arent allowed to use power.

Suicide-Shifter
Unregistered guest
ive seen where their parents found the system in their buggy and they have thrown them out in the garbage...lol...

sonyrules
Unregistered guest
....and you picked it up and installed it in YOUR buggy

Suicide-Shifter
Unregistered guest
Hell No!! I took it out, lit it on fire and pissed upon the ashes...:-)

SonySucks
Unregistered guest
SonySucks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
I have no need in shutting the f up. I don't think so. By the way, very cute in distorting my name, anon.

Let me say that everyone sucks in car audio for either costing too much, not enough R&D placed into making the equipment, for people having maniacal and minute (my noot) arguments about who can get their rocks off about the best crap...So people enjoy your crap or your car audio that cost as much as a month's mortgage in your car. when it is all said and done, ALL OF US ARE A FEW DECIBELS AWAY FROM BEING DEAF ANYWAY :-). By the way, I don't have sony components. I have an Alpine 9825 HU, two 10" kole audio MFWs subs, a Volfenhag 7180 amp (chrome case got me and it is doing everything I want it to do), Kole 5 1/4s in the door, kole 6*9s in the rear deck, 4 extra tweeters (nothing fancy but brings out the high freq) and my old Legacy 430 amp pushing the highs (that is about as much as it can push is the highs)!

Later on I am adding fatmat to the mix, with an Optima Yellowtop, higher amp alt, and a cap just for good measure.

While I may not have the comp system, but I bet that my system can give the overall best sounding system WITHOUT investing a lot of money.

My secret is that I produce music and work in the studio on a regular basis that actually allows me to get differnt music and place effects, eq differently, and all of that. with that bit of knowledge, I know how music SHOULD sound more than the average joe would.

More or less, Jonathan stated that it all depends on your listening levels. I would say that and another factor, your "floss" levels.

Sony is not that bad, but it beats the hell out of factory anyday

sonyrules
Unregistered guest
thank you!!

SonySucks
Unregistered guest
The Alpine is the only good thing you have in your system PAL! Your WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sonyrules, your a joke also!

Anonymous

anyone else that post on this thread is childish and probably doesnt have a life

SonySucks
Unregistered guest
Like you just did?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
SonySucks that handle of yours sounds like a Austin Powers character; let me break you down for a bit: Sony sucks only because you spit and swallow at the same time. you're probably one of those people who don't know sh't about any systems other than what was said in this or any other forum. I have been into car audio since people was idiotic enough to put their house speakers in their cars. Since sony sucks, what rules? is it your many stacks of pl@yboy, hustler, and penthouse along with your girlfists, I mean friends named Fistina and Palmette with your economy sized container of KY jelly? Some of us in here enjoy car audio, but really don't need the moot verbal barrage that we get from others who may have better or worse and make claims that they are better because they own certain products.

My thing is I never claimed to have the best, but what works in my car and merely bragged on my sound clarity and quality. I have friends who have spent way more than I have and they like the way my car sounds. so what do they do? They reevaluate what they have in terms of products.

I just about bet that everyone in here has fallen suspect to what everyone has and want it. A lot of dam'n followers in here is what I see. Get your mouths off your mother's t'tt'es and differeniate between mom's milk and cow's milk.....dam'n d'ck-in-the-bo'oty azz b'tch.

SonySucks, does SonyGrabHisAnkles...does SonyHaveGerbilsStuckInHisAzz? He is probably like a dam'n Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop...the world may never know........how many times he stuck his tongue in his own azz!!!!

LMAO!!!!

SonySucks
Unregistered guest
Hey Bruh, you said you have been into car audio since people were sticking house speakers in their cars? YOU OLD MOTHER F*CKER. It is time for you to be over the system stage F*G! Get A life and get some good sh*t. Your Sony isn't worth a sh*t. What, did your buddies like the sound of your system while you f*cked them in the back seat??? Fagg*t!! I do know car audio PAL!! It's obvious that you don't know to much or you would agree, SONYsucksMAJORazz!!!! You D*ck breath b*tch!!!

Unregistered guest
Hey I own 3 Jensen XS1010's, they Sound Damn fine to me, Everyone I Ask says it sounds pretty good, I dont care, Payed under $110 for the system, People ask what i got, i'm proud to Say Jensen. They Say Jensen, no way. Who Cares, if you like it, then good for you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
some people cannot read in here. I dont have Sony. You D*ck breath b*tch!!! you're an international f@g p'mp. Why dont you give a feasible name like sonyshorrible. We already know that you do, but what about sony? this is my last post in this thread. Busters in here are simply boring.

Username: Twista

Lawton, Oklahoma

let the kid listen to what he wants to listen to if he likes his shitty system then his loss for buying it i baught 2 15 poweracusti subs not the best but sh they sound pretty good to me they could be better but for $300.00 for the set brand new can you argue and i have broke my back window with them once so they do pump but i still have a ways to go i other windows and sony amps do suck i had a 2 800 watt amps on 2 kenwood 12 subs at 600 wats and the speakers dogged the amp but my hu is doing ok it is a sony so i will let you all know when it dies

SonySucks
Unregistered guest
your fuking subs suck too dylan. cheap a$$ sh*t. i bet i got the best system on this forum and i only payed $800 for my whole setup. jensens suck too. b*tches!!!!

SonySucks
Unregistered guest
I don't know who the f*g is that wrote that but it wasn't me this time. someone else is going under SonySucks also.

SonySucks
Unregistered guest
And Bruh, your still a dumb*ss Q*eer!

SonySucks
Unregistered guest
Hey you know what? I suck too. Yeah, cuz I love this peice of sh!t thread! Wow! I also drive a Geo Metro with Tiger striped seat covers! Awesome! I am retarded!!! Kool! I suck!!!!!

Username: Insearchofbass

im new as of today but wanted to make a post here quick. I have gone through all types of brands from pyramid to Lanzar the original stuff mtx audiobahn xtant etc and i can tell you they can all hit maybe not all the clenest as the others but all can be acceptable and as far as spl i know of one 15 inch pyramid super blue that hit 147 bd with 600 watts rms and two 12's (think were 12s) inch jensens that hit 140 db (power unknown not to mention my brother hit 136.5 db with two 12 inch pyles sealed (old ones) with 320 watts rms. So trust me dont buy into the money game all of it can work. All i will say for the sony is that when i heard them in the store i heard like a resonating from the cone which i definately questioned but who knows why this happened.

thanks,

in search of bass

SonySucks
Unregistered guest
P*ssy. Gotta get on my name to try and be cool. Your such a d*umbass! You must be one of those Sony lovers.

SonySucks
Unregistered guest
Sean you are a stupid punk you know damn well you are lieing. So why bother posting that bullshit. Jensen,pyle,and pyramid ALL suck. They could NEVER hit what you said punk. So stop ya damn lieing. The only reason you are saying that sh*t is because you can't afford anything WORTH having. LOSER.

Anonymous

yeah, Sony...Sucks...Dick!

SonySucksAndSoDoI
Unregistered guest
...And so does my mother

Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 3
Hey sony i saw your post and all i can tell you is i have prayed for you. May Gods peace and truth rise up in you.

thanks,

in search of bass

Bronze Member
Username: Alpinepower

Canada

Post Number: 69
This thread has become the school playground, everyone fighting, swearing, and saying little.

Dissappointing.

You want a critique? Here!

Sony amps have a history of breaking down quickly, their 10 day service takes 30, they over-rate the power output on their products, theu look poor, from an engineering standpoint the hexagon or octagon xplod subs are inferior to a circular design, the thd is not listed, the slew rate is not listed, the sound is poor when tested for accurate reproduction, the circuitry in not even comparable to fosgate or alpine.

For a cheap entry level sub and amp, there are other choices.

1 more thing, the only time xplods sound decent is when they are about to explode.

StopYourB!tchingMicheal
Unregistered guest
Micheal why do you give a damn about what we do here? If you don't let it carry your azz dude. Stop your damn whining. You remind me of a woman on the rag geeeessss. Get over it damn! You got problems. This is just a car audio forum they are ALL OVER the internet if you don't like this one BYE don't let the door hit ya where to good lord split ya. Give us a damn break. I think we all could use a vacation from you for a while. I don't even hear anyone b!tching as much as you do at work.

Used to go by SonySucks
Unregistered guest
I think it is funny how people are writing stuff under my name. Sean, I didn't say that stuff about you someone else keeps using this name also and starting with people. Must be some punk kid that thinks he is cool and being all brave while he is on the computer and no one can see him. He needs to be smacked across the face!!!

UstillSuck
Unregistered guest
shutup b*tch!!!!!!

UstillSuck
Unregistered guest
shutup b*tch!!!!!!

Suicide-Shifter
Unregistered guest
children...

Use to Be SonySucks
Unregistered guest
Your still a little copycat B*tch!!! Talking all big. You know as well as I do that you wouldn't talk like that face to face. You just like hiding behind your computer. Poor little kid!

Silver Member

Houston, TX USA

Post Number: 164
Cant this thread just die. Yall are acting like a bunch of little kids.

goliath2004
Unregistered guest
it was never living a$$hole!!! lol

Silver Member

Houston, TX USA

Post Number: 165
Its look alive and well to me. Its one of the most posted on forums on this board.

Bronze Member
Username: Grmncrsnbr

VA

Post Number: 14
well i will admit that "sonysucks" got what he wanted.... all you people going absolutly crazy over absolutly nothing

Suicide-Shifter
Unregistered guest
yeah, let him talk to the wall, or to his computer, whatever makes him happy...just ignore him.

Joey
Unregistered guest
Man, this is a crazy thread, lol.

Anonymous

they call it xplode for a reason because it explodes
sony sucks balls get a life

idon'tknowmuch
Unregistered guest
lol nice thread idk much about sony's systems but after reading this think i'm convinced i don't want to buy them.

peace

Anonymous

sorry to double post, but i just wanted to say, ive blow my sub 3 times in 3 years already melting the voicecoil, and kiss my instant-hand-in-replace warrenty everytime. I do not work for sony, nore do i love japs, for power/price availability nothing can beat the big corporation sale with extended warrenties valid at locations across the country and sony'ssuperior engineering. The whole amp is built upside down.

Im thinking about getting another 10" and calculating the dimensions for a nice box for the amp/cap and 2 subs that would fit into my trunk perfectly.

Bronze Member
Username: 03exploder

Chattanooga, Tennessee U S of A

Post Number: 17
So basically, what you are saying is that your sub has blown 3 times in 3 years and you still think sony has good stuff? and on top of that you want to buy another one? i just dont understand.

Silver Member

GA USA

Post Number: 591
Don't make no damn sense. You're supporting a sub that's crapped out on you 3 times? Then you call it superior engineering? Better quality subs have warranties that are just as good, usually better, and you don't have to go through the hassle of taking subs back since they are actually reliable. I don't disagree with you saying their amps are built upside down, the manufacturers probably designed and built the amps upside down AND blindfolded. If anyone thinks Sony's subs are bad wait until you've experienced their amps. Seriously if Sony didn't have a warranty they'd save a lot of money, if I manufactured audio components that crappy I'd forget warranting them and sell them in "as is" condition, lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us