Soundstorm brings the thunder

Bronze Member
Username: Trunkslayer

Fl US

Post Number: 11
I havent seen any threads giving props to soundstorm. I have the fy2001d, and it hits pretty hard. My only complaint (and this I cant be to sure on) is, the tech for soundstorm replied to my question on rms for one ohm saying that it should run at 1700. I dont know if I believe that, it definetly pushes my crossfires easier than the kenwood kac 7202. But I cant say that it increased the decibels by all that much. So can anyone give props to soundstorm or am I alone?

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 964
You sir are alone.

Soundstorm is certifiably crap.

Username: Loudass

Toad suck park, Ak

Post Number: 5
yea, but not as good as my pyles!

Bronze Member
Username: Fred_sanford

Huntsville, Alabama Usa

Post Number: 80
oh god ,their are 2 of them now!

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 5740
To tell you the truth, SoundStorm is very low end stuff. Along the lines of Boss and Pyle. Many of these brands are known for high product return rates. Also, SoundStorm is a knockoff brand that tries to ride the good name of Sound Stream.

Just think about it...your new "2000w" amp is just slightly beating your old 460wrms amp. That should REALLY tell you something. Your SoundStorm amp is prolly producing ~600-700wrms cleanly...if that.

I don't see that amp producing anywhere near 1700w...not even 1200w as the site claims at 2ohm.

Username: Westcoastbangin

Post Number: 1
yeah man you shouldnt have go the soundstorms. they suck. you should have checked into some dual 12" jensens and a jensen powerhouse420. thats what i got and you can hear me from like a mile away yo.

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 965
Now there are 3...

What's the world coming too.

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 1413
It's the attack of the self-contradicting know-it-alls!!!!!!!!!

Post Number: 2
whos a self contradicting know it all yo? dont hate just cause i can hit 173.5 dbz and you cant. dont hate son.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 2529
LOL at this thread.

Bronze Member

Fl US

Post Number: 12
Well I will try not to contradict myself this time. I get the picture that no one here likes soundstorm. I myself like the price. However if we all agree that under no circumstance can this amp acheive 1700 rms then it is safe to say that not only was I f-cked but lied to as well. It is a good thing that I only have two crossfires and not the fifteen inch Earthquake magma that my heart desires. Oh well you guys can keep your 170 dbs, as long as my walmart boomstick keeps maxing out, Im good. "Bumpin on a Budget"

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1782
i can tell 08 is gonna be a bad year for Ecoustics :-(

Username: Gignmofo

Post Number: 8
Chris,

If budget is a big concern. Try the audiopipes. Not everyone can afford DD 9500's and MMATS. The audiopipes are pretty tough and they have a low return rate. I think they are called gm or gp 3001 or something like that ... can't remember off the top of my head.

Just my 2 cents.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7765
Hey Chris, if it makes you happy then thats what matter man. Don't listen to No competition or louder than you.

Bronze Member

Fl US

Post Number: 13
You know you would think a guy could get some credit. Hell it is a soundstorm amp not a sony explode. You guys are all a bunch of haterz. Your minds are all biased to these high end products, hey I am lower middle class, IN MY WORLD WE CANT AFFORD THESE speakers with magnets that weigh 100 lbs or amps that need 250 amp fuses. You keep talking about competition stuff but really how many of you even have entered into comps. Anyway my stuff hits just hard enough to where the cops cant hear me and give a ticket. This is my last post, I am really thinking of joining another, more open minded forum. You know what maybe I will start my own forum and all we will talk about is how great soundstorm and lightning audio really are. Basically what I am saying is that audio components are like clothes. Yeah sure pend 800 bucks on an amplifier but it is really no different than the 200 dollar one you seen on ebay(i.e. Tommy Hilfiger- Wrangler) Peace Out haterz

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 2532
Chris, just like yanks said, if that is what makes you happy, then dont worry about it. Stay around man, no need to leave.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1215
Glad that was his last post.
as brad would say:
NEXT!

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3265
id run the x2 series by lightning audio. and i love how people make gangster alter egos who hit 173 dbs. lol.never heard of soundstorm honestly. just do what your budget allows. i love sony xplod subs.....because one of those wa the first syem i ever heard and it got me hooked.

Post Number: 3
dd 9500, mats, auidiopipes. what the fucc is that? (this site doent let you cuss?) some fake azz speakers

Silver Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 255
yea they are fake speakers...and no one here knows what they are talking about. lol just leave, don't you have anything better to do? (dont answer that because we already know the answer)

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3266
"no compitition*" has to be a made up account. no one with 3 posts says this kind of stuff. lol. its amusing who ever it is.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5037

Post Number: 4
what the fucc a hunter doin wit some bumps? MS...what that? multiple sclerosis....oh shaky azz.

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 1154
like hunter said this is crazy

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13420
not crazy just childish and annoying...

Post Number: 5
Team Ramrod, Caraudio.com for life!!! later homoz.

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1256
^Go ahead and post this same topic on CA and see what happens.

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3267
haha na its a dude from ca.com just fu.cking around "trolling" as its been called. haha . lol. lame

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 5744
I heard they hit the Emo-kid forums awhile back...lol.

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 1155
hahahaaaaa i done the troll thang on car audio central,just cuz i was bored,i pissed someby off on there

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 12031
This thread makes as much sense as this sentence.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us