Everything that looks good isnt good for you

Username: Thabaddest

Post Number: 1
i have been shopping around on the internet for subs and amps and soon i want to set up a system when the budget is right but i have been looking at some "competition subs" by logic soundlab and they read 4000 watt peak with a 2000 watt rms. now i have learned everthing there is to know about subs but i havent heard all sub types, so i wanted to know if anyone knew anything about them, do they sound legit, and what kind of amps to put on them and specs. i am willing to spend as much as it takes seeing i dont wanna go too cheap, but jl will be a backup considering the prices right now. you can see the subs at a1bigaudio.com thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Cainer

Camberley, Surrey England

Post Number: 74
to be honest with you i havnt heard of them before so wait untill you hear from somone thats got them or are familier with them dont just take my word for it, i had a look at them on the link you gave but to me they look like audiobahn have made them, loads of shiny chrome and a suspiciously high output RMS rating, and when you consider the price of them comared to W7's or similer i think they will turn out to be polished turds

Bronze Member
Username: Cainer

Camberley, Surrey England

Post Number: 75
ive been back to the link you gave to have a look at the other subs that they do and they are all low end makes, you said in your thread that you have learned everything there is to know about subs which tends to make me think that your some kind of twat as you said JL's would be your second choice (backup), JL is far better than pyle, lanzer, legacy and the other crap companys your link provided me with,
"learned all there is to know about subs" then waste MY time looking at flea market junk....
wanker
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us