13.5" JL audio w7 subs

Username: Artofaccuracy

Post Number: 1
ok ive heard a lot about these but can anyone tell me where to get them for the best price, i heard someone say on an earlier post that they run for about 400. Someone on ebay is selling "information" on how to get them for $100 dollars. they're selling that information for $250 bucks. Also my friend in real life says he can get me a deal on one of them for 600 bucks.
does anyone know where to get these for the cheapest? u can email at artoflogan@hotmail.com if u want

Post Number: 2
bump

my 800 dollar amp got stolen last week at a party so give me a frigin break, help me out here

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 116
Don't buy the Ebay deal. They "claim" if you put so much into the company, you'll be put on a list and once you get to the top you'll get a deal on the sub. They run for a lot more than 400, 600 from your friend is a great price if it's legit. 13W7's run closer to 1000 for one. Ebay is about the cheapest you'll find them. Almost everyone else runs them at retail.

Post Number: 3
thats cool anyone else know anything

Bronze Member
Username: Cainer

Camberley, Surrey England

Post Number: 66
if you buy them for what seems to be a too true to be good price then be very carful, they might be stolen which is a downer for whoever they were stolen from or more importantly they could be seconds (when tested proved to be below the standard quality for the company)

kicker comp
Unregistered guest
at a local audio shop in tampa they have them for 688 brand new

Post Number: 5
glasswolf do me a favor and answer this

Post Number: 7
BUMP

Bronze Member
Username: Kkmike

Chicago suburb

Post Number: 18
www.woofersetc.com has them for $699. They sell the 12W7 for the same price I paid at a local place here, of which I got a much better than retail deal - so their price on the 13 seems proportionately fair. I still opted for my local guy so I could get the warranty.

Mike

Post Number: 9
two words
GLASS
WOLF
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us