Component Systems... Which One????

Bronze Member
Username: Jamtochristian

Penn State , Pennsylvania USA of course!

Post Number: 12
Here is the dilema, I had some infinity speakers in my car, and now I want to get some component sets in there. I've looked at so many different ones, the ones I like best are the Audiobahn ABC6003Q, and the Infinity Perfect 6.1. Can anyone give me a recommendation about which of these two are better... or recommend a reasonably priced alternative? Please help me out!

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 114
Perfects out of those two. Audiobahns are poorly made and down the road the Infinitys will last longer and sound better doing it. Audiobahns sound quality (the very little bit that it has) deteriorates after a while. How much are you paying for these? That'll tell me what you can look for in your price range. Perfects are very nice, though.

Bronze Member
Username: Jamtochristian

Penn State , Pennsylvania USA of course!

Post Number: 17
I should be able to get a set of Perfect 6.1's for about 220, plus shipping of course. But, after I posted this, I did read more about the Audiobahns, and I decided it'd prolly be best to go with the perfs.

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 122
I would. Another thing about the Perfects is remember they LOVE 100W RMS. If you can get an amp to push them close to that, they'll sound better and have a fuller sound, and more punch on the midbass.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us