Question about Kole MFW subs?

Bronze Member
Username: Bruhneedluv2

Post Number: 19
has anybody every ran the Kole flat design subs yet? If so, are they any good? I got glasswolf's input and he said they are crap like many others. BUT I need to see if someone else has used them and have satisfying results from them. I just know someone has used these subs before. Im getting two of them regardless.

Bronze Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 99
If someone has used them and they are crap, why would it matter what they say if you're getting them regardless?

Bronze Member
Username: Bruhneedluv2

Post Number: 21
well let me say this: glasswolf told me that they were garbage as the DHD sub I bought a couple of weeks ago. I need to know if ANYONE ELSE besides the Ecoustics Guru Glasswolf has dealt with them. Also he never toldme that he dealt with them personally.

It matters because I can get my money back :D. I have a 30 day no-risk guarantee and a warranty as well beyond the 30 days if I want to replace them. I wanted to know if anyone has had any good luck with them.

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 105
I've heard Kole audio subs, not the flat model, and the one's I've heard don't sound good at all. I'll be honest and say I've never owned a pair long enough to judge longevity and quality, but I own a shop and have been listening to JL Audio, Focal, Eclipse, Dynaudio, etc. for so long that I'm a bit picky.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us