Need Help Choosing Right Amp

Username: Pubby

Post Number: 1
Ok im gonna be running 2 Bazooka RS P. MILLER Signature Series Dual 4 ohm 12 inch subs (RSW1224DVC-PM). They are rated for 300 RMS each 500 peak. I realize that i have to match the RMS of my subs to that of the amp, but do i need an amp that is 300 RMS, 300x2 RMS, 600 RMS....what do u need?? im running 2 subs. Please help me out, thanks.

keion
Unregistered guest
got two l7 12"sub need to know what amp to put on them,to hit hard, without spending alot of money

KEION
Unregistered guest
can a boss2500 class d or a3000 push 2 l7 12" i hear boss making better amp now

Bronze Member
Username: Cainer

Camberley, Surrey England

Post Number: 61
pubby... best amp for the money that will work well for you is the JBL600.1, wire the subs in parallel to get a 1ohm load on the amp and you'l get 300w RMS to each sub, other than that you want a class d monoblock amp that is stable at 1ohm and puts out 600w RMS

Username: Pubby

Post Number: 2
thanks a lot man...
so i don't need a 2 channel to run 2 subs? i use a mono block and i can run 2 subs off it?

Bronze Member
Username: Cainer

Camberley, Surrey England

Post Number: 65
yes, some mono amps will have 2 speaker output terminals which does the parallel wiring for you, but you'd still need to wire the voice coils on each sub in parallel, 600w RMSx1 at 1ohm stable class d monoblock amp, thats the type of amp you need mate.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us