What brand for amp kit?

Bronze Member
Username: Fastshift

Post Number: 13
it's been a while since i've got on here... anyway, i ran in to a problem, that may not be that big deal. i'm looking for a 4 gauge amp kit. good quality with pretty good price. i know a lot of people would mention streetwires, Fosgate etc. however i find that they are a little more expensive than what im thinking to invest on an amp kit. so i've been web surfing, and i found couple of kits. i found Pheonix, Legacy, and pyle (i'm asking about these, but i still have a little doubt in the qualities of these kits). Pheonix and Legacy kits cost about $35 on ugotadeal dot com and they say that thay normally cost $70. here is the link.

http://www.ugotadeal.com/index.php?cPath=23_79_123&osCsid=bjf9dd0acvq5tcbb6g5jo2 76m5

these kits seem to have eveything i need.

even though i mentioned pyle kit, im not really interested in kits that are too cheap.

so let me know if the kits i mentioned are any good.

and i actually found streetwires PSK04Bi on amazon.com>Discount Jungle, they are selling this kit at price of $75. well, there will be shipping still cheaper than $110. should i go for it with this price?

thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
oh, how about scosche kits?

i found

EFX 4-gauge Amplifier Wiring Kit

on crutchfield.com

any idea?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4872
Legacy and Pyle = complete crap. Socsche, not much better.

Kicker wiring kits on ebay are very for for what they cost.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
if i can get this,

KICKER PK4 4 Gauge Amplifier Power Kit

at price of $30, is it a good deal?

also, with this kit, if i get streetwires RCA and everything else, would it be okay?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4889
Yeah that would be good
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us