To Glasswolf

Anonymous

I recently came to this website searching for subs, amps, and HU's. I happen to read in various thread and there is this guy Glasswolf in every d.mn forum!! So I read his advice. He is really good when it comes to caur audio. But he comes of rather condescending like the d.mn computer geek in someone's IT department because they did not know much about the double screen saver or some ish.

This is for you Glasswolf: you are without a shadow of a doubt the LARGEST a.nal-retentive person I have seen in ANY forum in my entire 28 years of living. Do you have Frosted Sound Flakes for breakfast or something? Fiberglass hotcakes? SPL Juice with SQ garnish or some ish? I mean d.amn now!!!! You have an answer in every freaking forum I have read!!! That is scary my friend, that you have the time to answer all of those questions and manage to work, sleep, eat, sh.t, and bone his pets and/or wife (whomever is readily available). Either you have a lot of time on your hands from your job being nothing to any longer, you have the flexibility to flood the forum with your plethora of car audio knowledge, or you are just completely passionate about car audio that you get Car Audio magazine and stick your popcorn p-nis inside (making it all nice and slick with axle grease) and stroke the pages until a new sub, hu, or amp spews out as your new baby.

What really killed me when you said that you did not care if a sub looked like a giant v@gina as long as it performs!! Do you know what a v@gina looks like? Probably not since you was born and looked at your mother's floppy meathole. you probably had an epiphany and decided to become abstinent right then. Look, we all like your advice about car audio. But, your a dork with too much time on his hands squeezing the magnets on some Adire sub wishing it was some woman's funbags or rump in your hands!!!

I just hope you enter someone's competition with your $50k system and someone comes along with a $2500 system and wipe the peep show floor with your face. Then what? Are you gonna act like a child and say, "My system looks better than yours and costs more, too!" and lick your tongue out?

This is my PERSONAL ADVICE TO ALL: get what you can afford and impress yourself, not your friends. Do what the f/uck make you happy with your cau audio. These b.astard.s in here are free advertising mouth pieces for high end companies that will endorse their products so you can BE JUST LIKE THEM!!! People in here are funny as hell!!!

Joey
Unregistered guest
How about you shut your mouth and not worry about Glasswolf answering all these questions. He has helped alot of us with our systems and we are very grateful. You talk about someone having alot of time on their hands. D*mn, your the one that went and read all the threads and knows all that Glasswolf has said. You also had the time to write all that stupid sh*t. Get a life man and not worry about Glasswolfs.

Chadtheman
Unregistered guest
There has to be more to this ludicrous epilogue than what this anonymous person is saying. First of all who in thier right mind would spend the time to come with that crap? Unless they were:

A. Given bad advice, and now they are trying to sabotage all good advice

B. Bored, with no life themselves, and they are letting out their anger on some other person with who it seems has no life, but really enjoys car audio.

C. Really Damn Annoying

Bronze Member
Username: Cainer

Camberley, Surrey England

Post Number: 58
GlassWolf and those like him are what makes a forum work in the way it should, those with knowledge share it with those who dont and were all happy about that it seems your the only one who doesnt like it. if you truly belive in what your saying either dont hide behind an anonymous nametag, any coward can do that or dont look at or post to this forum again. its ignorant €unts like you that fucks me right off...
your mothers a wh0re and your father wreeks of elderberrys

Silver Member
Username: Bdb_86

Bemidji, MN Usa

Post Number: 144
about maybe 50% of my knoledg about car audio came from glasswolf i am very thankfull that he is here and i see alot of people saying that he is a computer geek to be on this forum all the time well have you ever left this forum for more than a day it comes realy backed up on questions and alot of these people are looking for profesanal answers and if your the guy that can do that please be here asap

Bronze Member
Username: Joe718

Post Number: 14
Im 26 an i have been installing car audio equipment since i was 16. I came to this forum not to long ago and just by reading what people had to say, knowledgeable people like glasswolf has really helped me. It might not have been a question that I asked but it has helped me in a way. I look at it like this he as bee around the circuit for a while and thats where I wanna be, so if there anything I can learn from someone, my minds is always open. Thats what this forum was made for right, to discuss and help each other with our systems. So to hell with you and like many other Glass we appreciate your advice and wisdom

Bronze Member
Username: Bruhneedluv2

Post Number: 16
D.mn! Who attacked Glasswolf? I just came back in here to see if my question was answered about my Kole sub, which it was given. I read about the part where he said that he did not care if the sub looked like a giant v-gina as long as it performs. I'm okay with that. Just from reading this, some shmuck got mad at him and started venting. Sh't, Glasswolf is the bomb. I started checking out his advice about subs, but I disagreed with him on the Volfenhag amp because it does the job for me. There is a lot to learn from him, but he was kind of rough about the advice I was trying to get from the forum. I guess that is his style: blunt as hell!!! with the advice he gives, he should get paid for it. that is just my two cents.

Bronze Member
Username: Dan3

Post Number: 89
wow, whoever attacked Glasswolf is an azz, i've been on this board since the beginning(under names that have a daniel theme to them) and i know that glasswolf is the one person on here that actually knows what the hell he was talking about, and he was the first here! Before all you newbs came on and all you do is repeat his advice on other questions! Basically, it all comes to Glasswolf being the ultimate at this field, he is the reason i know more than i ever had in the field of car audio.
And Glasswolf was actually more sinical in posts before people on this board started being so assinine so its hard to be nice to everyone.

Glasswolf, i know i've told you before, but THANKYOU once again..

Bronze Member
Username: Dan3

Post Number: 90
and btw he doesn't have a 50,000 dollar system, just a basic one for everyday use

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 3261
"and bone his pets and/or wife (whomever is readily available)."

that would be your mom, actually.

What's funny is he probably wasted more time writing his little rant than I spent answering the forums today.
I'm glad to know I could so readily waste that much of his life without even trying.

adieu

Bronze Member
Username: Germanguy

Post Number: 13
well, I also draw my hat to glasswolfs knowledge and time he puts into this forum....
...but I'm also left with that question....where the heck do you take the time to do all that??
...are you a car audio dealer who sits in his shop and answers forum-posts at work while nobody is in???
...plz don't take it as an offence, I really just wonder...

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 3265
none taken. as I've said before, I'm self employed as an IT consultant/
It's not too hard to do this stuff while I'm on the phone with clients.
doesn't take all that much time. I don't read all of the threads. I just read the ones that I feel like getting involved in really.
I tend to skip most of the "this brand vs that brand" or "what should I buy?" threads since most of those could be answered with a simple web search and a bit of effort on the part of the poster.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
there anonymous... no one shares your veiw, feckin retard i wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire, oh and by the way i fucked your mom last night and she was sh'it, your sister was much better she let me finish up all over her face

yamomma
Unregistered guest
Naugh she would not have you either. They don't deal with people of permanent leprosy. They need melanin in the skin of the men they get with. Sorry!!

By the was Glasswolf, NONE of this was really directed towards you, because you are actually the P'MP in here and the rest are merely your B'TCHES trying to get some of your time. That is what most b'tches do. I knew if I attacked you that everyone else would come running to defend their Savior in car audio. People please get out of your boring, mundane, car audio lives and smell the roses and tell your mothers to get my d'ck out their mouths. People are so sensitive. boo hoo!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
how can you say that it wasnt directed at Glass... read your own thread dumbcunt, i told you before if you dont like it here then dont look at this forum and dont post in it, and the reason i said your mom was sh'it in bed was because she wouldnt let me put it in her mouth after id taken it out of her a$$, how boring is that man... now fuckoff and dont come back... parasite

Username: Markd

UK

Post Number: 9
yamomma, or anonymous, or whatever your name is, i don't know why i'm even bothering to reply to your silly topic. what i wonder is why you'd bother posting in this forum? you go to a car audio forum and moan about people talking about car audio... i take it that someone else must have the family brain cell this week. go away and start your own forum titled 'car audio - i hate it', or 'car audio sucks - no posting allowed unless i like what you have to say'.

u loser.

ps - i hope that any car audio equipment that you do have(whether you bought it by pimping your mum, or stole it from a neighbour), catches fire and melts due to your incompetent wiring.

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 3278
eh it was amusing. no reason I'd get upset about this stuff anyway. its just a net forum.

Unregistered guest
Only a net forum is right. Which is the only reason he said that. He wouldn't say it to anyones face. Chickensh*t Punk is all he is!

Bronze Member
Username: Tafkam

Dayton, Oh

Post Number: 41
Well I want to put in my two cents worth in support of Glasswolf and I won't hide behind a psydodonem and damn if I am not proud enough to admit I don't know how to spell that!!!

I am a Subwoofer and car audio newbie and I have learned more from Glass's advice than I would spending hours at Circuit City or whereever this jacka** gets his Audioblaw chrome stuff. When I first posted a question here I had no idea what was a good brand and what was not and I was about to spend 200 bucks on an Audiobahn sub just because it looked really heavy and pricy and I thought "just because" it was a great sub!

Well, I have learned much different, and the original post states in effect that "My system looks better than yours and costs more, too!"

well I have read Glasswolf's posts and he NEVER says that a system that looks better is better, as a matter of fact he goes away from the norm that I see on the street everyday, that looks are what count. I always laugh my butt off when I see some Honda 4 cylinder car with a huge spoiler on the rear like it needs that to keep the rear end from flipping down when it is doing 250 MPH on the highway!! (ok sorry to all of you who have a 4 cylinder Honda with a huge spoiler but you know what I mean)

I guess you should get your advice at Circuit City, where they tell you different things depending on which sales guy you talk to and they all tell you that "this Audiobahn thing is great look at how shiny it is!!!!!"

Glasswolf, thanks for all your advice so far and I don't care what the hell you do for a living or why you answer so many posts, I am just glad that you do and I really am happy to get good advice for FREE! That is the best part of this, so if someone wants to pass on his or her knowledge then don't knock them, have you ever called Microsoft for "advice" yeah you would be lucky to have someone like Glass around since they will charge you $ per minute to tell you how to clear your temporary internet files.

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 3288
glad I could help.

I saw a totally riced honda the other day in a superstore parking lot.
pretty blue, but had clear tial lights, and this huge, massive, double-deck bookshelf spoiler on it, and some cheesey chrome wheels that probably added about 200 lbs to the car. The funniest part was that the civic probably generated almost enough torque to tighten the lugnuts on my Charger. If you really want a good laugh, check out ricecop.com some time. I should have had my camera and a citation with me that day haha

Username: Maicopete

Post Number: 5
Guys! The best response to morons like "Anonymous/Yomomma" is no response at all. Consider the source and don't waste your time.

Also, let's show good form and not resort to the kind of language used to initiate this thread.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us