15" Fi Q vs. 15" RD Elite

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2219
which would sound cleaner? which would get louder? which would perform better on a nine.1 in a jeep cherokee?

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1304
which elite, the new elite sq, or the old elite, or the elite spl?

I haven't dealt with the Q, but I hear the SQ is great. However, I know that the new Elite SQ will sound clean and get loud doing it. I believe the rms on the new Elite is 1000wrms, but I could be mistaken. So with the nine.1 you would prob be powering it right at rated

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2221
I believe it'd be the new elite (non spl)...would it be cleaner than the Q?

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2106
well thieves unless uve heard the elite in a vehicle u cant really say that about an elite ... without being proven since many people havent run them therefore there is no expierience with them .. from you or ne one .. based one what was said about them ... they will get loud and retain sq ..

i know for a fact the q will have good sq and get a solid output ... sealed or ported

so in real life conditions id have to take the q from personal expierience

Silver Member
Username: Marcooo

Post Number: 125
I've got a Q and it sounds real clean. Cna't go wrong with a Q especially if you get the BP Power option, which brings its rms from 1000 to 1200-1500, which is still underrated.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1315
wrong mike, I've been hiding out in the warehouse listening to all the new proto's....:-)

you're right, I may end up picking up a single 15" elite for myself here in a few weeks...I can't decide b/w 2 12"s(alpha v1, already have one), 4 10"s(classics), or 1 15"(elite).....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us