Why nobody responds?

Bronze Member
Username: 1963_cadet

Atictic, South afria South afria

Post Number: 13
I have asked questions about wiring my jensen A-80 amplifer and about my 20cm jensen JSW 84 subwoofer box size and no one responds to me.is it because I am from africa?

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 754
What is your question?

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 1320
Nope. Jensen is considered a joke around here. No offense. Which brands can you get?

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 929
i seen that post it is in the amp section,thats why everybody post in this section alot of ppl dont go outside this section,this is where everybody is at

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
how do I wire my jensen A-80 for 1 channel? what wires do I not use? also what is the best box for my 20cm jensen JSW 84 subwoofer?

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 1325
I'd throw the sub in .5 cubic feet (which is 14158.42 CCs).

I'm sorry, but I can't find any specs on the amp. Do you have them?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
thank you! the amp says 40+40 watts on the top and the end cap beside were the wires come out says 18x2rms watts

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6845
That amp is too weak for subs. You need at least 100w rms to power a sub.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 756
I'm not sure your amp is bridgeable but if it is most Jensons I've seen over the years use the Left+ and the Right- for mono connections.

I hope this helps.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1647
"I have asked questions about wiring my jensen A-80 amplifer and about my 20cm jensen JSW 84 subwoofer box size and no one responds to me.is it because I am from africa?"

lmfao!! Yes its b/c your from Africa,everyone on Ecoustics is a redneck,nigga hatin KKK member. lol thats the funniest post ive seen in awhile.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 758
I'm guessing that's supposed to be a joke? Obviously

Personally I don't get it though.
You may not wanna post replies like that, not everyone will understand your humor :/

I think his asking that question was in reference to him not being an American.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1697
so whats up Zac hadn't seen you in here in a while seems like you all of a sudden got a lot of free time... how's the business going?

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 759
Hello :D

Yeah, I've had the showroom closed the last two days to finish remodeling the ceiling.
The install bay is booked till the end of the week so I figured this was a good time haha, maybe not though, losin a few christmas shoppers but it had to be done. The heat is just flying outta this place, the power bill is almost 1,000 bucks a month in the winter.

But I plan to start checkin in on Ecoustics most every night like old times.

Whatchu been up to?

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1699
that sounds like fun...Well i haven't been up to much of anything my new 15" RE SX was supose to get here yesterday and its still not here i checked the tracking code and its been in town since yesterday at 6 am so it should have been delivered by now :-( oh well hope it gets here today anyways what would you recomend i put that in? does 3.5 cubic feet at 35hz sound good?

Gold Member

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1648
Goddamn Zac you should be a mod or something. Anytime someone post a lil joke that may be offensive to others you chime in with all this BS. Like that one thread that had n*de pics of chicks in it,you went and reported it,are you a f*g or somethin? Jus chill out and stay outta everyones buisness.

Gold Member

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1649
Ill post wtf i please Zac. If you dont get why i said that your a dumb*ss or have no sense of humor at all. He said is it b/c im from Africa"? yea like thats a reason someone wouldnt reply to his posts. thats why i was being a smart*ss and said yes you being from Africa is exactlly why no one will reply to your post. Get it? No prolly not. Go to CA.com if your gonna be a douche Zac.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 762
I've never reported anything to anybody, second, you need to watch your lip. Being a keyboard commando isnt very becoming these days.
Making a joke is fine, posting a pic is up to you, but making racial jokes gets under peoples skin, I'm telling you this for your own well being.

Talk all the smack you like to me idc but don't use racial comments.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
I don't understand. is KKK a car audio forum? also my amp is 80watts now, will going to 100 really help?

Bronze Member
Username: Hatchetman9449

Post Number: 12
lol, KKK is Ku Klux Klan.... A group that hates blacks...

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7699
How is it in South Africa Turdled? Its always seemed like a beautiful place. I hope to visit it someday.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
why does everyone think I am black? and S.A is nice this time of year.

Silver Member

Post Number: 954
"lol, KKK is Ku Klux Klan.... A group that hates blacks"

yes i remember when they where around when i was little,they burned african americans alive,they said on the news they caaught a letter here,that showed they were after the indians that now run almost100 percent of our gas stations,well they do here

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 2429
"why does everyone think I am black?"

because unfortunately a lot of uninformed people think of Africa as a place that's just one big desert with naked, starving, black people.

Silver Member

Post Number: 955
thats really all i know of africa,all you here is the programs tryign to help starving people over there
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us