Kicker is starting

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio Hmmm

Post Number: 355
i home audio line http://www.audiojunkies.com/blog/909/kicker-home-audio-line-to-be-unveiled-at-ce s all i have to say is }?????????????????????

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6323
That's pretty interesting. Digital Designs also has it's home audio line in the works if it isn't out already...

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 5708
DD released an Ipod dock...its expensive...:-)

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6325
Fu*k Ipods and Ipod docks lol. I do like my Ipod when I go running but I would never buy one of those docs for many reasons. They do usually offer great sound in a compact package though.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4652
I'm not quite sure whether to laugh the prospect of those dubazzes possibly inroducing their terriable square woofers into home audio,

OR to expect someting good like their amplifiers?

Silver Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 528
Good addition on their part.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 16170
MS you can't really call kicker dumbasses. they make sh!tload of money selling their products.

yes i hate the square subs as much as the next guy. but they sell like hot cakes. i am sure kicker has the resources to come out with subs that are built well and sound clean but why change something when it is making them alot of money.

when they come out with home audio stuff, i doubt they'll have spl on their mind. i am sure they will come out with stuff that will sound good.

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2103
id be hard pressed to find an spl woofer thats gonna take out the l7 for the money ... ive never seen one

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4677
Haha, I meant they would BE dumbazzes if they tried to sell sh!tty sounding square woofers for home audio use. I'm sure you know how discriminating home audio people are with SQ Chad.

Like I said Kicker has some really bad products and some really good ones (amplifiers) so it's hard to tell how this stuff will be........

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1864
Canaan how much is that dock?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us