07 punch p3 12s

Silver Member
Username: 30hrtz

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 146
do punch p3 subs really suck THAT bad? I got a very good deal on 2 bnib 07 12s but not sure if i should even open the boxes and build a box for them.Ive read nothin but bad about them on forums.anybody got any experience with them or heard them ported?i got a p1000bd amp for them birth sheet 1214 watts at 1 ohm.i talked to rockford techs and got some good encloser specs but should i waste the money and time on building a box,or try to sell them and go a different route.keep in mind i got a very good deal.thanks

Silver Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 240
i wouldn't say they're terrible, but you can definitely do better. Very nice amp tho.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 3032
Since you already got them build the box to RF spec and bang the sh!t out of them. Then if you don't like them then sell them.

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 576
Not to be nosey, but how much did you pay? If you got a good price, do like what joey said, and sell them on ebay if they dissapoint you. I dont think they are bad subs at all, go for it.

Silver Member

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 147
i got bnib 07 p1000-bd and 2 07 p312d4s(bnib) for 375.00shipped.basiclly bought the amp and got subs free,or however you want to look at it.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3392
punch series amps arent thats great either

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 578
Thats a good deal imo. You wont find much better for that price. What setups have you heard that you liked?

Silver Member

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 148
well ive had alot of set ups.my last was an aq2.5 15 on a kx600.1. i loved it but i was ready for a change,2 15s or 1 18.i had a guy at work that wanted my 15 and kx so i sold it and ordered a new pioneer 5900.ready to start all over.i was just lookin an amp and came across that deal.i think the amp is worth what i paid for all of it,and it had to be a package deal so i got the subs too.about 2 yrs ago i built a sealed box for 2 p312s for a friend.it hit low and was decent loud.i had a 10in solo on a kx400 tuned to 40.it sounded decent and loud on SOME music.im guessin the p3s i got may be comperable to the solo.is that about right Donniedude? i would love to get 4 kicker c15s to run off my p1000.i would do a patial trade for some 15s.i had 4 c15s back in 91 on a ppi 2300.

Bronze Member
Username: Fred_sanford

Huntsville, Alabama Usa

Post Number: 65
this months car audio mag. has a review of the new p3, they rated them 83 out of 100 . being that you already have them I would give them a shot

Silver Member

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 149
can i find that review online?or where can i get that car audio mag?barnes and nobles maybe?

Bronze Member
Username: Fred_sanford

Huntsville, Alabama Usa

Post Number: 67
I have a subscription but barnes and noble should have it

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4671
If your taking car audio mag reviews of woofers as good advice ya got some problems.

This this the mag that gave less than stellar reviews to DD and the Si MAG remember.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us