Rockford fosgate T series... even any good?

Bronze Member
Username: Kujo

Post Number: 88
I know some may say rockford fosgate has kind of gone down hill in quailty over the last couple of years... are their T series subs any good?

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

ASU

Post Number: 2204
there T2s can get very loud with ~1500rms but the sq is weak and unless ur getting big discounts there way overpriced.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4610
^^^^ what he said

Their power series amps (model numbers starting with T) are GREAT though

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 895
.prolly not bad .prolly just using the good name rf has had in the past to make money off noobsthat dont know better.the power series amps aint bad tho,alot of ppl on here will tell ya that

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 903
"I know some may say rockford fosgate has kind of gone down hill in quailty over the last couple of years"

it seems everythang has,i remember when the only brand of stereos used hardly was pioneer,everybody used them,they were tough,but everythang mostly that used to be quality is just riding off the old name they had,or is just a cheap ff brand that wont do jack,and will end up just being thrown away and money waisted

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3209
t2s are very good woofers. but like said are very overpriced. =(
t1s are ok. imo not worth the money as well. = \

th amps are great if they arent put in super extreme applications. run the at recommended impedance they do great. =) id love to have a (1500bd mini amp. =-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us