Frats

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2201
What are the benefits of pledgin to one? And what the hell does pledgin entail? haha i guess i dont really know much about em, anyone care to tell me a bit about em?

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1844
I'm going to try to keep my mouth shut on this one

All I can say is NO THANKS lol

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 758
i'm with BCS.

i don't need to pay for friends.

but i'll leave this one alone too.. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2202
why wouldnt you join one? what do you mean pay for friends?

all i know is that my dad is totally anti-me-joining-a-frat bc he didnt in college..

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 759
you have to pay to be in a frat.. you don't just get to be in one after you pledge.

in my opinion you are just paying to have friends. don't get me wrong, i'll go to a frat party any day of the week, but i'd never join one.

if you want to go to sweet parties and hook up with lots of chicks and have tons of bro's, then join a frat.

OR

you could just not join one, not waste your money, still go to sweet parties, still hook up with hot chicks, and not have to worry about bro ra*pe.. haha.

Gold Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1846
I am with Gavin the "paying for friends" thing.

What I believe he means is that you pay money to get into a house and make friends. Granted, you will likely have a good time, make friends, and all that. However, IMO it's paying money to get into a situation where you're guaranteed to make friends. Since I see you're 17, I assume you're going off to school next year. With that said, you will meet a lot of people and have a sh*t ton of fun if you want to. And, I can promise you, there will be plenty of stuff you won't want to deal with in a frat. Everything from their ridiculous initiations to stupid little thing like required events and participation in things you don't wanna do. Your life = your frat's life. Basically, if you want to have fun, a life, and do what you want, don't join. If you want to have fun, but have no life outside of that frat, then join.

JMO

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4601
We have 3 frats at my school (it's small). I thought about joining one but decided against it.

I don't really want to go through all the bullsh!t, stuff I don't want to do, etc, when I can just pay my $5 to go to their parties anyways.

Gold Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1849
We have about 20 frats/sororities here. EVERYONE seems to be in one...except my friends lol

The most fun stuff (parties, philanthropies, etc.) you can pay a few bucks to do anyways. Enjoy your freedom!

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1251
don't join one. they are ghey

last year one of our biggest frats got shut down cause this girl died at their house. she got too drunk, someone put her in a closet and no one knew she was there until the following morning. sound fun to you?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us