SPL amps

Silver Member
Username: Kaprese

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 548
Is this particular namebrand amps any good as for as overrated and underrated and do you think this amp would be a better choice over a PA 1600w Gothic series ? and wat is the website

Silver Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 137
what is the RMS of your subs

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4596
and what coils

Gold Member
Username: N2audio

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 1425
SPL, PA and Kole are all owned by the same company. If you're comparing a PA and SPL with similar specs it's possible, even likely, they're the same amp on the inside.

Bronze Member
Username: Drant19

TX

Post Number: 100
PA or SPL are overrated... whats your budget? so many more amps that are actually worth buying

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 5071
they're overrated but you could consider them if you're tight as hell.

Silver Member
Username: Kaprese

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 556
came to a conclusion I have another thread dealing with this topic but my younger brother is going to trade me his memphis pr200.2 amp for my PA 1600w amp. Do you think my subs SQ will increase since I am going to be using a more efficent amp? and will I still get the same pound ?

Gold Member
Username: N2audio

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 1428
The Memphis is a much better amp as far as overall quality, but it's only 280w rated rms. Even assuming it's under-rated it's going to be capable of 300-350w.
While the "advertised" 1600w PA amp should be good for 600 rms or so. As long as your impedances match up you should get noticably more output from your subs using the PA amp.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us